something serious happening in Basildon

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
henrychalder

Post by henrychalder »

Some serious sh*t is going in the a rural area of Basildon. I was driving along a country lane just now and I stopped to see a large house and its grounds full of police incident vehicle's, I noticed in the darkness some police officers carrying long probing staffs. I couldn't but help stopping my car to have a closer look and then driving off, but I noticed I was being followed, it turned out to be a police car that eventually pulled me over and the police officers asked me why I'd stopped and who I was was?

I told them I'd stopped out of curiosity and enquired as to what was going on, to which they replied there'd been an incident and they couldn't discuss it with me.

But I'd never witnessed so many police vehicles even in a murder investigation, there are more police there than even during the Ipswich murders.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Wow. I'm nosy - I'd have stopped too! :wah:

I wonder what it could be? We'll have to keep an eye on the news tonight. :sneaky:
henrychalder

Post by henrychalder »

I phoned a nearby local newspaper to ask if they knew of what was going on and they told me they didn't and have sent a reporter down there to find out. Meanwhile at the location I refer to I've just seen a 'search unit' set up and can see forensic teams going into the house carrying yellow bags and boxes, still the local people seem oblivious as to whats going on. I once again asked one of the police office to tell me whats going on but they wont answer me?
minks

Post by minks »

henrychalder;686686 wrote: I phoned a nearby local newspaper to ask if they knew of what was going on and they told me they didn't and have sent a reporter down there to find out. Meanwhile at the location I refer to I've just seen a 'search unit' set up and can see forensic teams going into the house carrying yellow bags and boxes, still the local people seem oblivious as to whats going on. I once again asked one of the police office to tell me whats going on but they wont answer me?

oh no this reminds me of mister pickton of British Columbia, I sincerely hope it's nothing like that

I warn you this is gruesome.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill ... _page.html
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
henrychalder

Post by henrychalder »

Thats a gruesome story.

Nothing has been reported still about the presence of police at the Basildon house. I can only assume that theres been a tip off from someone arrested over an incident in Basildon but nothing has been found so nothing can legally be reported

Return to “England”