11 year old boy murdered

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Carl44

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Carl44 »

two young kids have shot dead an 11 year old boy WTF:mad:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/gun/Story/0,,2154497,00.html

and yes children are dying all over the world ,but this is not iraq its england and by other kids :(
Imladris

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Imladris »

It breaks my heart to see this happening, he was just a little boy playing football, you'd think he'd be safe. To be killed by other kids too, so many lives ruined by one thoughtless action.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
cars

11 year old boy murdered

Post by cars »

What a horrendiously sad tragedy! Life is too short to begin with, and then only to be made even shorter like this! :-5
Cars :)
Peg

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Peg »

How horrible. Unfortunately, things like this happen all over the world and way too often. :-1
guppy

11 year old boy murdered

Post by guppy »

this is very sad and tragic....:-1
Mia

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Mia »

This only proves my point on what I was saying on another thread.The law has to come down hard on these young thugs.They say gun crime is on the decrease,I find that hard to believe.Communities need to get together and not be afraid to name these thugs.Also they should be made responsible for their actions at a much younger age.Their parents should be liable for their actions as well,they don't seem to give a sh.t what little Johny is doing so long as he is out of the house and from under their feet.

I feel for that little boys family, and hope they get some justice.
sunny104

11 year old boy murdered

Post by sunny104 »

how very sad! :-1

how is it that the teenagers were able to have access to a gun in a country where they are illegal? :confused:
Galbally

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Galbally »

A truly awful event, how disgusting that children like this are capable of murdering another child who is only eleven years old, this is truly a shocking one it brings back memories of the Jamie Bolger case because of the youth of peope involved.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
pinkchick

11 year old boy murdered

Post by pinkchick »

Galbally;684271 wrote: A truly awful event, how disgusting that children like this are capable of murdering another child who is only eleven years old, this is truly a shocking one it brings back memories of the Jamie Bolger case because of the youth of peope involved.

Gally - you took the words right out of my mouth!!

I've been sittin' for ages trying to put into words how this makes me feel....:-1:-1

Where has the innocence of childhood gone??

This makes me so sick to my stomach:mad:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
WonderWendy3

11 year old boy murdered

Post by WonderWendy3 »

:-1:-1 That sweet boy resembles my 11 year old and our last name is the same, I've got tears running down my face for this family....How tragic....just absolutely heartbreaking:yh_brokeh:-1
Carl44

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Carl44 »

when will they clamp down on knives and guns for crying out loud :confused:

my next door nieghbour was getting some food at a take away and a young kid stabbed him through the heart killing him instantly the kid was back on the streets in under 3 years :mad:

i think anyone with a knife or gun should get 5 years in jail ,kids if you dont want to do 5 years dont carry knives and guns simple :thinking::thinking:
Nomad

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Nomad »

Weve been getting adolescent execution style killings in the hood lately. Parents.....

Do your job !!! :-5:-5
I AM AWESOME MAN
Indian Princess

11 year old boy murdered

Post by Indian Princess »

-unfortunately, evil lurks everywhere.

-WondeWendy stop showin off in front of those mirrors girl!!!!:wah:
CARLA

11 year old boy murdered

Post by CARLA »

Any updates on this tragic story??? have they caught the kids that did this??:-1
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “General Chit Chat”