when you first met your partner

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

how did you meet ,who chased who

its pretty much common knowledge i stalked suzy

i never thought she would be interested but i kinda liked her

here is a photo of my cunning plan to get her to spend some time with me :wah::wah:

yup she has been crapping on me and i've been taking the pee ever since :D
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

He was in uniform, so was I - I fancied him rotten and worked my deviousness to get him - less than 9 months later we were married!!:)
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Imladris;683586 wrote: He was in uniform, so was I - I fancied him rotten and worked my deviousness to get him - less than 9 months later we were married!!:)

Pervert, it was the truncheon and handcuffs you was interested in, we know :sneaky::lips:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Peg

Post by Peg »

I met Al June 29, 1986. I was moving in with my sister, he was a friend of hers, so she got him to help. She said she wondered why she never thought of it before, but we'd end up married in 6 months. I laughed at her. That first month, he drove me insane. Every time I turned around he was there. I felt like he was stalking me. Well, to make a long story short, we moved in together in August, married in December, got pregnant in February. We sure moved fast but it must've worked. We're still together. :D
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

my husband came here from Ireland in 1993, traveled around the states and ended up in Chicago and we started working together.

we had our first date in feb. 94 and we moved in together in may and got engaged in august. :D :-6
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

The summer of 1985. I met Joe when I was 15 and dating this guy named Brian for only a few weeks. One day he came over to visit me and brought a friend with him. I will never forget seeing him for the first time. We became instant friends. I continued to date Brian the LOOSER a couple of months. When he cheated on me and broke my heart,Joe was there to be a friend. we stayed just friends for a year. He helped me through a few more broken hearts. He was my Best Buddy.

The summer of 1986. Joe made it clear to me that he loved me. He said from the first time he saw me. I tried to fight it. I didn't want to loose my friend. In my heart I already loved him so much,I didn't want us to date then break up, our friendship would be over.Then I realized I was hurting him. Here he was being my shoulder to cry on about other guys.I knew in my heart I loved him. we dated a year and nine months and we married June 24 1988.

He still is my BEST FRIEND!:-4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lasgo

Post by Lasgo »

my hubby was on a blind date with someone else, i was invited along by his sister, when i saw him i knew he was the one-he looked at me and i looked at him-eyes locking together.

he said" do you think i've got evil eyes?" i said "no, they're lovely" so from that then onwards we couldn't stop kissing and holding hands.

we're still together now
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I had a couple of friends who I played football with. One day we were playing pinball in the local dairy dump and they told me they had a sister. I told them I didn't know they had a sister. They said well, we don't talk much about her because she is blind and a little retarded. A few weeks later I was at their house playing frisbee and I notice this good lookin girl walking down the road, I said to my buddy, Hey look at the girl in the blue dress. He looks and says aw hell thats just my sister. I looked again and said, how the hell does she walk down the road like that if she is blind? He says you gotta be kidding me you belived that crap. Well I met her that day and she dogged me from there on after.:D
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

YZGI;683723 wrote: I had a couple of friends who I played football with. One day we were playing pinball in the local dairy dump and they told me they had a sister. I told them I didn't know they had a sister. They said well, we don't talk much about her because she is blind and a little retarded. A few weeks later I was at their house playing frisbee and I notice this good lookin girl walking down the road, I said to my buddy, Hey look at the girl in the blue dress. He looks and says aw hell thats just my sister. I looked again and said, how the hell does she walk down the road like that if she is blind? He says you gotta be kidding me you belived that crap. Well I met her that day and she dogged me from there on after.

i must admit ... i kinda pictured your wife as needing to be blind and retarded :wah::wah:

i mean i'm glad to hear she is not though :p:p
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Would it make ya'll laugh or roll your eyes to find out that I met my ex at a redlight...NO JOKE!!!:o

I'm a sad wittle puppy!!--In my defense...I was 19 years old....I've learned...I meet them at the gas station now!! :wah::wah:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

WonderWendy3;683756 wrote: Would it make ya'll laugh or roll your eyes to find out that I met my ex at a redlight...NO JOKE!WonderWendy3;683756 wrote: !!

I'm a sad wittle puppy!!--In my defense...I was 19 years old....I've learned...I meet them at the gas station now!! :wah::wah:

not all all ww

you gotta stop bringing your work home with you though :wah::wah:
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;683755 wrote: i must admit ... i kinda pictured your wife as needing to be blind and retarded

i mean i'm glad to hear she is not though :p:p
I never said she wasn't retarded I just said she wasn't blind.:wah:

Of course she is a woman after all.:wah:
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

WonderWendy3;683756 wrote: Would it make ya'll laugh or roll your eyes to find out that I met my ex at a redlight...NO JOKE!!!:o

At the price of gas if you can get em to pay for a tank you are definetly doing it right.:D
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

YZGI;683760 wrote: I never said she wasn't retarded I just said she wasn't blind.:wah:

Of course she is a woman after all.:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl buddy you do know this forum is 98% women and spot

versus us two
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;683763 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl buddy you do know this forum is 98% women and spot

versus us two
Ya think I'll get reported?:wah:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

YZGI;683764 wrote: Ya think I'll get reported?:wah:

yup i do :wah:

i of course meant 98% of women versus us two and spot :sneaky::sneaky:
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;683765 wrote: yup i do :wah:

i of course meant 98% of women versus us two and spot :sneaky::sneaky:
Spot can take care of himself. It's us two I'm worried about.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

YZGI;683770 wrote: Spot can take care of himself. It's us two I'm worried about.

too much info buddy :wah::wah::wah::wah:
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

YZGI;683760 wrote: I never said she wasn't retarded I just said she wasn't blind.

Of course she is a woman after all.:wah: YOU SAID WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????

:eek::yh_rotfl

YZGI;683761 wrote: At the price of gas if you can get em to pay for a tank you are definetly doing it right.
Yep, they call me the "pumpin' princess".....:wah:
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Oh my Gawd it was such a long time ago but it went something like this , there was this vision walking across the dance hall , she was trying to fix the clasp at the back of her dress , I offered to fix it ( yes I was a gentleman in those days ) that was nearly 50 years ago and the rest is history :)

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Uncle Fester;683807 wrote: Oh my Gawd it was such a long time ago but it went something like this , there was this vision walking across the dance hall , she was trying to fix the clasp at the back of her dress , I offered to fix it ( yes I was a gentleman in those days ) that was nearly 50 years ago and the rest is history :)

full of charm uncle who could of resisted ... you must of done something right to last 50 years good on you buddy :-6:-6
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

SuzyB;683597 wrote: Pervert, it was the truncheon and handcuffs you was interested in, we know :sneaky::lips:

Yep, and I've got a certificate to prove it

Uncle Fester;683807 wrote: Oh my Gawd it was such a long time ago but it went something like this , there was this vision walking across the dance hall , she was trying to fix the clasp at the back of her dress , I offered to fix it ( yes I was a gentleman in those days ) that was nearly 50 years ago and the rest is history :)

You are so lovely - where can I find a nice, gentlemanly one like you?;)
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Imladris;683844 wrote: Yep, and I've got a certificate to prove it

You are so lovely - where can I find a nice, gentlemanly one like you?

Ummmm you have a man....Uncle Fester is MY stalker darnitt!!:yh_tongue:yh_shame

:):)
littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Started off being pen-pals and then one day I was at school (16) and had his letter in my bag with his mobile number on, so i took a really big chance and called him,

we meet the following wednesday night.

Been together 7 years.

He is 10 years older too ((pervert)) :wah:

no I love him to bits really :-4 I don't think age really matters.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

littlemissgiggle;683949 wrote: Started off being pen-pals and then one day I was at school (16) and had his letter in my bag with his mobile number on, so i took a really big chance and called him,

we meet the following wednesday night.

Been together 7 years.

He is 10 years older too ((pervert)) :wah:

no I love him to bits really :-4 I don't think age really matters.

I don't think age matters either, Jim is 13 years older than me and we've been together 11 years :-6

So when did he move abroad?
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

In 1988 my husband of 2 years died at the age of 30 yrs old on Halloween.

I move out of state and on Halloween 1992, I met my current husband.

He pursued me - I wasn't interested in any lasting relationship - he was persistant, I'd come home from work & find gifts at my front or back door, from chocolate to a coca cola patio umbrella.

We've lived together since 1995 and married 2003.

We have a wonderful relationship - thank God..

Patsy
tikirob

Post by tikirob »

I met my wife right after she moved in with me. I lived in a large house that rented rooms to college students. She moved in upstairs. One night we got together and we been together ever since (11 years). The house is now a parking lot.

Tikirob
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

:Patsy Warnick;683971 wrote: In 1988 my husband of 2 years died at the age of 30 yrs old on Halloween.

I move out of state and on Halloween 1992, I met my current husband.

He pursued me - I wasn't interested in any lasting relationship - he was persistant, I'd come home from work & find gifts at my front or back door, from chocolate to a coca cola patio umbrella.

We've lived together since 1995 and married 2003.

We have a wonderful relationship - thank God..

Patsy

:)
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."

Return to “General Chit Chat”