A lesson in electronics

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
mikeinie

A lesson in electronics

Post by mikeinie »

Last week I was putting up a new light fixture, my 11 year old daughter was watching and ‘helping’ and asking about electricity. As I was explaining to her how you need to be careful; I touched the live wire and got an electric shock. I jumped and let out a yelp, and scared her and she let out a loud fart.

We both broke our hearts laughing.
Carl44

A lesson in electronics

Post by Carl44 »

ahh precious moments :D:D
Kathy Ellen

A lesson in electronics

Post by Kathy Ellen »

mikeinie;683209 wrote: Last week I was putting up a new light fixture, my 11 year old daughter was watching and ‘helping’ and asking about electricity. As I was explaining to her how you need to be careful; I touched the live wire and got an electric shock. I jumped and let out a yelp, and scared her and she let out a loud fart.

Ahhhhhh Mike, a good fart at least once a day does the heart good.
SuzyB

A lesson in electronics

Post by SuzyB »

mikeinie;683209 wrote: Last week I was putting up a new light fixture, my 11 year old daughter was watching and ‘helping’ and asking about electricity. As I was explaining to her how you need to be careful; I touched the live wire and got an electric shock. I jumped and let out a yelp, and scared her and she let out a loud fart.

:wah::wah:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

pinkchick

A lesson in electronics

Post by pinkchick »

:wah::wah:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Lisa

A lesson in electronics

Post by Lisa »

:yh_rotfl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
el guapo

A lesson in electronics

Post by el guapo »

i dont need a shock to fart i can do it on demand
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
KB.

A lesson in electronics

Post by KB. »

I bet she would let out more than that if she saw all of us talking about her bodily functions. Great little story Mike.
Life ain't linear.
watermark

A lesson in electronics

Post by watermark »

That was a cute story. I never thought this sort of thing really happened beyond comic strips. Your daughter will never forget the lesson!

WM

Return to “General Chit Chat”