racial crime up 600% in london (sky news)

Open or closed borders?
spot

Post by spot »

I'd have thought anything you could describe these days as hate-crime is white on white, my little cabbage. I'm sure thumping people with a keyboard is the nearest you get, you and your incontinent alsatian.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

Point out where I have threatened anyone online? You sheep shagging wife-beatign alcohloic.
spot

Post by spot »

Irmin;667324 wrote: Point out where I have threatened anyone online?

Adn then go shag a sheep you wife-beatign alcoholic.

You don't threaten, you just hate. Rather ineptly. Did I say you threaten? I think not.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

As good as, calling me keyboard warrior.

Back onto subjcet, what do you thikn we should do regardign all the animals that murder and rape white people? Or should we jsut accept it as part of diversity?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Irmin;667333 wrote: As good as, calling me keyboard warrior.

Back onto subjcet, what do you thikn we should do regardign all the animals that murder and rape white people? Or should we jsut accept it as part of diversity?
The same as we do the ones that murder and rape people who get sun.

Why do you insist on distancing yourself from most of humanity?
gmc

Post by gmc »

Irmin;667333 wrote: As good as, calling me keyboard warrior.

White people have raped and murdered a lot more black people than they ever did to white people. Face up to it. Europeans are among the most aggressive peoples on the planet. Stop kidding yourself you are a victim.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

In Europe and America right now, balcks rape and murder white people at far higher rates than vice versa. Take a look at the recetn case involvign young teenager Ben Hitchcock. No palque in the ground for this poor chap, I bet.

Many more examples could be cited.
spot

Post by spot »

Oh cite, Irmin, cite. Preferably statistics rather than instances. Anyone can dig up instances but you're alleging a preponderance. Instances don't show proportions, you must recognise that.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Scrat;668101 wrote: As for what Irmin speaks of there is a grain of truth to what he says and I understand how he feels. Black people will and have killed white people viciously and horribly for racist reasons, it has happened several times in just the last year or so in America.
Killing for racist reasons warrants more severe punishment than for other reasons?
el guapo

Post by el guapo »

why do we put up with this racist virmin sorry irnin and his **** happy pooch
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
spot

Post by spot »

Accountable;668103 wrote: Killing for racist reasons warrants more severe punishment than for other reasons?

I can think of at least one reason why that should be so. It's notoriously difficult to investigate since it has such a random component delinking the victim from the perpetrator. A policy of more severe punishment for delinked crimes would increase whatever deterrent effect sentencing has, if any.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Accountable;668103 wrote: Killing for racist reasons warrants more severe punishment than for other reasons?

Not just racist reasons. Killing someone just because they believe they are somehow inferior is vastly different from killing someone in the heat of the moment, by accident. Our laws recognise the difference between murder and manslaughter.

posted by irmin

As good as, calling me keyboard warrior.

The same way we should regard animals that rape and murder black people, or catholics that blow up protestants or protestants that blow up catholics or just about anyone that somehow thinks they have god given right to decide who is worthy to live or not.

I've always considered that those who are attracted to advocates of racism and hatred and the idea that they are somehow superior and better than everybody else or just one particular group lack a little something. The ability to spell being one of them. Or maybe just the ability to type properly-that I can sympathise with cos I'm crip at it as will.

Return to “Immigration”