My corner

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
KB.

My corner

Post by KB. »

This is my corner. Onkyo A/V receiver, stereo speakers, soon to be replaced. I love my sound card with digital coaxial output, I spent most of last night rebuilding my music library. I got no where. Simple desk, 19" wide screen monitor, etc, etc. All of the books are behind me out of reach, I have enough distractions as it is. I have a bad habit of not making "room", not putting too much effort into making things comfortable. I'll be moving again soon, so whats the use, right?
Life ain't linear.
KB.

My corner

Post by KB. »

I'm off to work, six days straight, yay!
Life ain't linear.
woppy71

My corner

Post by woppy71 »

Cool setup, looks good for the sounds!

Like the desktop wallpaper too :)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
sunny104

My corner

Post by sunny104 »

cool. :-6
spot

My corner

Post by spot »

Where's the CB rig, good buddy?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
sunny104

My corner

Post by sunny104 »

KB.;664213 wrote: I have a bad habit of not making "room", not putting too much effort into making things comfortable. I'll be moving again soon, so whats the use, right?

weird. I'm exactly the same way.....:-3
sunny104

My corner

Post by sunny104 »

spot;664223 wrote: Where's the CB rig, good buddy?

you're flirting with KB again??

I was a truck driver, good buddy is CB slang for when one man is looking for another man's companionship.
spot

My corner

Post by spot »

sunny104;664226 wrote: I was a truck driver, good buddy is CB slang for when one man is looking for another man's companionship.What little I don't know about the Talk could be written on the back of a postage stamp, Sunny. Those who feel on occasion that I've lived a trivial life have good reason.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
KB.

My corner

Post by KB. »

sunny104;664226 wrote: you're flirting with KB again??

I was a truck driver, good buddy is CB slang for when one man is looking for another man's companionship.

I'm a sucker once you get enough Vodka in me. Bad choice of words. I'm easy; there thats better.
Life ain't linear.
minks

My corner

Post by minks »

im sorry that space there KB is far to tidy for me.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

My corner

Post by Nomad »

Im cringing that you put a lamp on top of your speaker. :yh_doh
I AM AWESOME MAN
KB.

My corner

Post by KB. »

Nomad;664385 wrote: Im cringing that you put a lamp on top of your speaker. :yh_doh

Why? It doesn't affect the sound quality. I've been in audio for more than a decade now; I know what I am doing...

It is never on unless my eyes just get too tired. I usually use headphones anyway; but if I really want to blast the music I take the lamp down.
Life ain't linear.
KB.

My corner

Post by KB. »

almostfamous;668961 wrote: snappy snappy :-2

Not really, and why are you bringing up old sh!t; you know that is against the rules. Alright, i'm going to bed for real now.
Life ain't linear.

Return to “Photos”