Dreams

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
buttercup

Dreams

Post by buttercup »

Do your dreams make sence, some of mine are way beyond weird.
RedGlitter

Dreams

Post by RedGlitter »

They probably make some sense (some of them) but it's that I don't know how to interpret them. I had a dream the other day involving someone here that I am still trying to figure out.

The ones that get me are the dreams I have repeatedly. I have one involving a huge bloodstain and my uncle committing suicide which did not happen. It happens a couple times a year, always the same thing. I would love to find out the meaning behind that one.
Indian Princess

Dreams

Post by Indian Princess »

I swear if I eat before bed, my dreams are some kinna freaky!
SlipStream

Dreams

Post by SlipStream »

some of my dreams are nutty..bout the past normaly.
Madcow

Dreams

Post by Madcow »

I just re-watched "waking life" lastnight and it has me thinking about dreams, and then I see this thread, how fortuitous. :D (we really need an evil icon)

I have the 'normal' type dreams as well and sometimes nightmares... but occationally I have dreams that are a bit off the beaten path. sometimes its like im not in my dream, I'm just watching kinda like a movie, but other times I am in my dream but I'm not me, I'm someone else (that I've never met) and im living their life (filled with people I've never met, in places I've never been) and its never exciting, its usually very mundane, for example, off the top of my head, in one I was some guy helping someone move furniture into a moving van. Anyone else have anything like this?

Once I had a dream entirely in spanish. I woke up and was like wow, that was amazing...then I realized I had accidently fell asleep with the tv on and it got switched to the spanish channel.:lips:
pinkchick

Dreams

Post by pinkchick »

My dreams are all over the place most of the time. I can't make sense of them at all:-5
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Dreams

Post by Bryn Mawr »

buttercup;663946 wrote: Do your dreams make sence, some of mine are way beyond weird.

No idea - although we're told we all dream, I never remember having done so.
woppy71

Dreams

Post by woppy71 »

I dream of my mum and dad all the time, they passed away 5 years ago and every time it breaks my heart :(
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
RedGlitter

Dreams

Post by RedGlitter »

Woppy, I'm so sorry.

I know how this is. :(

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
woppy71

Dreams

Post by woppy71 »

RedGlitter;664295 wrote: Woppy, I'm so sorry.

I know how this is. :(

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs

Thank you :)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Nomad

Dreams

Post by Nomad »

buttercup;663946 wrote: Do your dreams make sence, some of mine are way beyond weird.

Astoundingly enough Scot girl, this doesnt surprise anyone.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Mia

Dreams

Post by Mia »

This is a great site for working out your dreams,I have had the strangest and when I looked here,everything made sense.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a.htm
minks

Dreams

Post by minks »

I remember very few but those I do usually reflect what I did during that day, not always in a sensible way but I see a connection.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Carl44

Dreams

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;664650 wrote: Well it looks like this dream is going to be acted out ........jimbo, spot, uncle kram, scrat..................this could be happening people we could have some action any time now

only if you wear a foot ball shirt

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

and only if i can call you beckham
Carl44

Dreams

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;664664 wrote: Good grief!!!! I thought I was a sicko! you out do me everytime:wah:

oh david :)

i can be quite posh

:wah::wah:
Ali.

Dreams

Post by Ali. »

Leave him with david mags u have the other 3, it dosnt sound to bad to me dont know wot ur worring about lotsa people would kill for a foursome or was that a fivesome.:yh_giggle:yh_party:yh_drool.None of my dreams seem to make sence they are all over the place,hard thing is remembering them when u wake up.
Carl44

Dreams

Post by Carl44 »

magenta flame;664674 wrote: YOu do realise honey that there are three others in this dream .................who happen to be male.:wah::wah:

your right MF better leave me out and call in a rugby team :D 4 aint gona be enough i think :wah:
Ali.

Dreams

Post by Ali. »

hehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehe. sissy boy
pinkchick

Dreams

Post by pinkchick »

I have this re-occuring dream that I'm driving at speed on an empty motorway and my brakes fail:-5 There never seems to be anything for me to crash into though:confused::confused:
Ali.

Dreams

Post by Ali. »

Pink chick think ya might need ur roll of toilet paper just in case lol.:D
pinkchick

Dreams

Post by pinkchick »

Ali.;664768 wrote: Pink chick think ya might need ur roll of toilet paper just in case lol.:D

PMSL:wah::wah::wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”