Weather for the week ahead.

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
joesoap

Post by joesoap »

Five day forecast

Monday.

Not bad for the time of year but a bit claggy in Boulmer due to the locals wearing vests boiled in a soultion of deep heat and ferret milk.

Tuesday.

Mostly dry except Hampeth where the early arrival of the monsoon season will mean a high risk of flooding with the possibilty of thunder and lightning.

Wednesday.

A band of rain and hail will move south towards Alnwick but this will take a sharp left at Denwick, move out to sea, travel just south of felton then turn in again and make Amble even more miserable than it is usually.

Thursday.

Bit tricky to tell at the moment, but the old gagee who has that allotment at the end of wor road (the one with the placka cider bottles on sticks) reckons it'll be caad but bright.

Friday.

Divn't naa but probably abit like last friday when it was a bit wet and then the sun came oot.

Weather Warnings.

The Charlton Mires met office has issued a warning for anyone planning to travel within the Shilbottle triangle on thusday just after tea time - Don't.:-2

Attached files
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Allo joesoap, I live in Oirrelannd, and I see that we can expect some "Muckle Tant" on the way, (bordering on "sh*te" which is self explanatory) I was just wondering what this means?

Yours Concerned

Ireland.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
dubs

Post by dubs »

Hiya joe. I live just about where the "i" in Sh*te is, it's a very accurate forecast as there's a thunder storm, happening at the moment, and it's as black as yer 'at over aunt Bessies. Can you let me know if the Muckle Tant is moving south...:-2

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
joesoap

Post by joesoap »

Galbally;662476 wrote: Allo joesoap, I live in Oirrelannd, and I see that we can expect some "Muckle Tant" on the way, (bordering on "sh*te" which is self explanatory) I was just wondering what this means?

Yours Concerned

Ireland.
Hi,

"tant". = much the worse. "muckle tant", = Very much the worse". :wah:

Paul.

Return to “England”