Weeder

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
KB.

Weeder

Post by KB. »

I was going to put this in the picture thread, but then I took a real look at this picture. It deserves it's very own post. Look at that smile. I'll put it in the second post; so as not to mess any alignments up. I only shrunk it a bit; to make it any smaller would be a crime.
Life ain't linear.
KB.

Weeder

Post by KB. »

Life ain't linear.
RedGlitter

Weeder

Post by RedGlitter »

Wow!! :-6
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

Thank You KB:-4 Now I can do my big dramatic explanation..

That was me.... a long time ago ( seems like yesterday) It was during my religious cult days. I belonged to a group called THE WAY MINISTRY. We were at the annual Rock of ages. in New Knoxville Ohio. The man I was with was a very good man. A reverand. He was an inspiration to me KB, Ill have to find a recent picture to add to this thread. But oh God.. That will take courage. What if I have dreadfully deteriorated? :wah:
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
theia

Weeder

Post by theia »

What a lovely photo, Weeder. I know this thread is called Weeder but if it hadn't been, I wouldn't have had to ask who it was
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
minks

Weeder

Post by minks »

weeder;659612 wrote: Thank You KB:-4 Now I can do my big dramatic explanation..

That was me.... a long time ago ( seems like yesterday) It was during my religious cult days. I belonged to a group called THE WAY MINISTRY. We were at the annual Rock of ages. in New Knoxville Ohio. The man I was with was a very good man. A reverand. He was an inspiration to me KB, Ill have to find a recent picture to add to this thread. But oh God.. That will take courage. What if I have dreadfully deteriorated? :wah:

you have not dreadfullly deteriorated. You looked great when I saw you.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
KB.

Weeder

Post by KB. »

Here you go Weeder. I had some Paul Simon playing, and this kind of made me think about the picture.

Life ain't linear.
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

theia;659623 wrote: What a lovely photo, Weeder. I know this thread is called Weeder but if it hadn't been, I wouldn't have had to ask who it was

Your wonderful:-4
chonsigirl

Weeder

Post by chonsigirl »

Very pretty, Weeder.:)
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

KB.;659643 wrote: Here you go Weeder. I had some Paul Simon playing, and this kind of made me think about the picture.

That was great. It made me cry. I wish we were all together at a big party.
SuzyB

Weeder

Post by SuzyB »

You have the most beautiful face Weeder, a warm face, kind eyes and a welcoming smile :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

spot

Weeder

Post by spot »

weeder;659612 wrote: I belonged to a group called THE WAY MINISTRY. We were at the annual Rock of ages. in New Knoxville Ohio.It was the second thing I thought when the pic came up. The first was yay, that's a neat pic of our weeder, the second was good lord is that actually the same John Lynn people have heard of?

We've had a couple of people sign on here who must at least have been acquainted with the Way at some stage, I'm sure one was talking about Michael Rood but I can't see the thread just searching. They're a forceful bunch still.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Weeder

Post by Nomad »

Thats you ?

HOTTIE ! :-4
I AM AWESOME MAN
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

spot;659671 wrote: It was the second thing I thought when the pic came up. The first was yay, that's a neat pic of our weeder, the second was good lord is that actually the same John Lynn people have heard of?

We've had a couple of people sign on here who must at least have been acquainted with the Way at some stage, I'm sure one was talking about Michael Rood but I can't see the thread just searching. They're a forceful bunch still.

I was hoping that mentioning The Way might bring someone out who used to belong. And yes, that was Rev, John Lynne. He was one of the reasons I stuck around as long as I did. Is he well known??
crazygal

Weeder

Post by crazygal »

So pretty and a kind face, great photo. :D
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

Thank you... all of you lovely people. You know I am searching for another picture..... I have so few. I never let anyone photograph me. I always think I look like Carl Malden:wah: :wah:
KB.

Weeder

Post by KB. »

weeder;659707 wrote: Thank you... all of you lovely people. You know I am searching for another picture..... I have so few. I never let anyone photograph me. I always think I look like Carl Malden:wah: :wah:

Does that make me gay then; because if Carl Malden looked like that I would be all over him.
Life ain't linear.
Nomad

Weeder

Post by Nomad »

weeder;659707 wrote: Thank you... all of you lovely people. You know I am searching for another picture..... I have so few. I never let anyone photograph me. I always think I look like Carl Malden:wah: :wah:

Im thinking NO.:wah:

I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Weeder

Post by spot »

weeder;659685 wrote: Is he well known??I've never met him. His name shows up prominently in some histories I've seen, I'd read several things he's written.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

Maybe... I still could find someone who would like to date me...... Nah, they never can take it:wah:

John Lynn... I know he went off and started some kind of religious organization of his own. The Way was very very bizarre. Led by a Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille ( That name always got a lot of laughs ) Years after I was gone, tales of sex, and mind controll and abuse, came out. His claim to fame was writing a series of books. One of the most well known being Jesus Christ is Not God. He offered a class called Power for Abundant Living. I took the class in 1975. Among other things... ( mostly intensive study of scripture all graduates were promised that they would speak in tongues on graduation night. ( Or manifest the presence of the holy spirit) if they claimed Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. It was, believe it or not, a great time in my life. But it got out of controll. Noone controlls me.
SuzyB

Weeder

Post by SuzyB »

weeder;659738 wrote: Maybe... I still could find someone who would like to date me...... Nah, they never can take it:wah:

John Lynn... I know he went off and started some kind of religious organization of his own. The Way was very very bizarre. Led by a Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille ( That name always got a lot of laughs ) Years after I was gone, tales of sex, and mind controll and abuse, came out. His claim to fame was writing a series of books. One of the most well known being Jesus Christ is Not God. He offered a class called Power for Abundant Living. I took the class in 1975. Among other things... ( mostly intensive study of scripture all graduates were promised that they would speak in tongues on graduation night. ( Or manifest the presence of the holy spirit) if they claimed Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. It was, believe it or not, a great time in my life. But it got out of controll. Noone controlls me.

Glad to hear that Weeder, have read some awful tales of people living in that kind of setting.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

abbey

Weeder

Post by abbey »

You're as beautiful as ever Laura. :-4
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

There you are Abbey..... My guardian angel. I hope your well. I miss you.

You are the only one who has ever seen me running around in my underware on video. ( What a funny night that was) Love to you, and your little mother.

Suzy, It was a learning experience. Didnt hurt me. I was strong enough to be repulsed by the idea of mind controll. I am too wild!!:wah:
WonderWendy3

Weeder

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Weeder, you are a beautiful woman on the inside and OUT!!

Annnnnddddd, I could drive up and take a picture of you if need be ya know!! :wah: :wah:
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

Tell me where you are in Virginia. Next week on my way back from St. Simons, Ill drop by to meet you. Im driving this time. Ill bring my camera. Are you right off 81?
Carl44

Weeder

Post by Carl44 »

weeder .you look beautifull and very kind :-6 :-6
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

Thank you Jim
Pheasy

Weeder

Post by Pheasy »

Great piccy Weeder :-6
minks

Weeder

Post by minks »

Here is proof how beautiful Weeder remains

Left to right standing

Bez, Chris, Betty Boops, WEEDER, Spot

Front row

Raven, VooDoo, Minks, Theia

Sorry Weeder I had to prove to everybody you are beautiful.

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/30 ... size=large

― Mae West
KB.

Weeder

Post by KB. »

There is that smile! Still gorgeous Weeder.
Life ain't linear.
minks

Weeder

Post by minks »

KB.;660224 wrote: There is that smile! Still gorgeous Weeder.

hope she don't get angry with me :-4

― Mae West
weeder

Weeder

Post by weeder »

minks;660214 wrote: Here is proof how beautiful Weeder remains

Left to right standing

Bez, Chris, Betty Boops, WEEDER, Spot

Front row

Raven, VooDoo, Minks, Theia

Sorry Weeder I had to prove to everybody you are beautiful.

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/30 ... size=large

Thank you Mel... That was such a great day. I was sooooooooo happy to be there. Couldnt believe I was there. Were you tired that night, or what??
Nomad

Weeder

Post by Nomad »

Was Boopsy stoned ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Weeder

Post by spot »

Nomad;660297 wrote: Was Boopsy stoned ?

No we talked the mob out of it, but it was a close thing.
Nomad

Weeder

Post by Nomad »

spot;660299 wrote: No we talked the mob out of it, but it was a close thing.

:wah: You did a funny !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Carl44

Weeder

Post by Carl44 »

spot;660299 wrote: No we talked the mob out of it, but it was a close thing.

:wah: :wah: good one spot keep em coming :D

Return to “Photos”