Storm clouds

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
mikeinie

Storm clouds

Post by mikeinie »

I just went down to the shop to get something, and on the way home I saw a funnel cloud coming down about half way between the clouds and ground. I raced home to get me camera, but when I got back it was almost gone, you can see the tail end of it in the photo. Then it just completely dissipated

At the same time just to the other side of me was this
mikeinie

Storm clouds

Post by mikeinie »

Wow, why did the photos link in so big?
Hugh Janus

Storm clouds

Post by Hugh Janus »

Margin rape. Nice. You just totally buggered up the layout of the site.... Nice going!!! Have you never heard of programs that will make your pics fit a certain size?
mikeinie

Storm clouds

Post by mikeinie »

Hugh Janus;655934 wrote: Margin rape. Nice. You just totally buggered up the layout of the site.... Nice going!!! Have you never heard of programs that will make your pics fit a certain size?

Deleted the links, hope it fixes it. Linked in from Photobucket, chose the size specified for forums. sorry
spot

Storm clouds

Post by spot »

You can link it from any post but the first, Mike. Where you put it - post#1 - posted onto the homepage as well. Blowing margins in here doesn't matter so much.

www.irfanview.at is a great free utility for manipulating pictures.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
mikeinie

Storm clouds

Post by mikeinie »

fk it, concider it training, I am trying again

still to big (I here it all the time)

try again
mikeinie

Storm clouds

Post by mikeinie »

" alt="" />
mikeinie

Storm clouds

Post by mikeinie »

I'll get this yet...

[IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x178 ... _cloud.jpg" alt="" />[/IMG]
mikeinie

Storm clouds

Post by mikeinie »

[/IMG]
pinkchick

Storm clouds

Post by pinkchick »

Cool pics Mike:)
Very nearly perfect ... :D
littlemissgiggle

Storm clouds

Post by littlemissgiggle »

wow what an amazing site,

i think the pictures look great :-4
Hugh Janus

Storm clouds

Post by Hugh Janus »

Pinky;655944 wrote: Don't worry, we've all done it! I was looking forward to seeing them too.:(

What's up with Hugh? Did someone shoot his puppy or something?

Jeez Pinky... I needed a 48" Plasma to view the pics... And then maybe that wouldn't have been enough....

And as to the pup... I shot it myself.... It pi$$ed on my plasma....:wah:

Seriously though... I know peeps need to learn.... Maybe I was a bit harsh... Sorry to the OP. But it is a case of look at your post after you have posted... And see if there is a problem with it.... A little bit of common sense goes a long way....

Yes I know I too have posted total crap, and have been slammed for it. Cest la vie.... :thinking:

Just maybe a link to thumbnails will stop the margin rape.... Just a thought...
spot

Storm clouds

Post by spot »

Hugh Janus;655960 wrote: Just maybe a link to thumbnails will stop the margin rape.... Just a thought...There's no photo size below which no browser window will give a horizontal slidebar. It's one reason why we try to find alternative user-selectable site skins.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Hugh Janus

Storm clouds

Post by Hugh Janus »

spot;655964 wrote: There's no photo size below which no browser window will give a horizontal slidebar. It's one reason why we try to find alternative user-selectable site skins.
I think thats what I thought I said. Just not as clearly...:wah:
neffy

Storm clouds

Post by neffy »

great pictures loved the rainbow one:-6
The rottie queen

Return to “Photos”