PA Amber Alert

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
Peg

PA Amber Alert

Post by Peg »

Amber Alert Issued for 3 Month Old Pennsylvania Girl

Posted: Thursday May 12 7:42 PM CT

The State of Pennsylvania and the Philadelphia police department issued the Amber Alert after the child was abducted at knife point on Thursday May 12.

Zaya Young , 3 months old. She is 25-30 inches tall, 25 pounds and is wearing a pink and white striped hat, a pink jacket, and white socks.

The suspect is a black woman wearing a black Muslim garb. No further description is available at this time.

The vehicle in this abduction is a 90's model dark Sedan perhaps a Ford Tempo. The vehicle makes a clicking noise when it accelerates.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Philadelphia state Police at 215-686-3353 or dial 91
robinseggs

PA Amber Alert

Post by robinseggs »

I know this is irrelevant, but could it be possible that a 3 month old would weigh 25 lbs EVER???????????? This has got to be wrong....and if not, what is happening to our babies born these days????????? YIKES

My 3 yr old weighs 27 lbs....
Nature laughs Last
devist8me

PA Amber Alert

Post by devist8me »

I wondered if I was the only one thinking this. My 3 month old weighs about 14 lbs and was thinking that was a big baby.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
robinseggs

PA Amber Alert

Post by robinseggs »

I have a good mom friend of mine that delivered a 11 lb boy vaginally! It was crazy! When he was born, the doc came out of the room and said "Now there was a women made to have babies!" We all just laughed!
Nature laughs Last

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”