Ghost Tours/Walks

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Musiclover89

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by Musiclover89 »

Has anybody on here ever done a Ghost Tour/Walk i possibly might be doing one at Mary Kings Close in Edinbrugh for my Birthday i really want to experience somthin paranormal and hopefully have it recorded aswell on my Cam
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
minks

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by minks »

Musiclover89;646596 wrote: Has anybody on here ever done a Ghost Tour/Walk i possibly might be doing one at Mary Kings Close in Edinbrugh for my Birthday i really want to experience somthin paranormal and hopefully have it recorded aswell on my Cam

oooo I wanna hear all about it. Not done one myself mind you.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
dubs

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by dubs »

Musiclover89;646596 wrote: Has anybody on here ever done a Ghost Tour/Walk i possibly might be doing one at Mary Kings Close in Edinbrugh for my Birthday i really want to experience somthin paranormal and hopefully have it recorded aswell on my Cam

I just saw Mary Kings Close, on Most Haunted the other night! it looks spooky.

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
gmc

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by gmc »

Highly recommended. I am by nature a sceptic but bits of it gave me the creeps. Especially the room where the little girl is supposed to appear. Greyfriars graveyard is pretty creepy as well. You can almost see Burke & hair creeping around.
Tater Tazz

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by Tater Tazz »

Did one in a graveyard on halloween. It was creepy.
kazalala

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by kazalala »

My Daughter has been to Mary Kings Close and she loved it!! I once stayed at Chillingham Castle which is supposed to be one of the most haunted in England, and it was really creepy on the last night there. The worst thing about it was that at the time i stayed ther i had no idea it was supposed to be haunted:-3 If i had known i would never have went:wah: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
henrychalder

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by henrychalder »

I went on a ghost walk at night in Norwich, we didn't of course see any ghosts but it was a very historical insight to the old town of Norwich. We were treated to the odd person that would step out in front of you in fancy dress just for fun, I'd recommend it.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/Content/Features ... stWalk.asp
guppy

Ghost Tours/Walks

Post by guppy »

i have been on the ghost tour in savannah..late at night..it was fun...and spoooooooooooooooooooky....:wah:

Return to “Paranormal Science”