Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
buttercup

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by buttercup »

A prize will be awarded to whoever has the best guess as to where they are & what they are doing :D
Musiclover89

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by Musiclover89 »

My Guess is their in the bedroom getting it on with each other :sneaky:
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
zinkyusa

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by zinkyusa »

Musiclover89;636541 wrote: My Guess is their in the bedroom getting it on with each other :sneaky:

Nah, that only takes jimbo a sec..:sneaky:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
neffy

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by neffy »

zinkyusa;636544 wrote: Nah, that only takes jimbo a sec..:sneaky:

:wah
The rottie queen
neffy

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by neffy »

i think they are in the gaden doing some weeding:wah: :wah:
The rottie queen
Elvira

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by Elvira »

Is it cheating if I walk round and look through their window??

I only live 3 roads away!

You'll have to pay me for the info though! I take paypal! :wah:
el guapo

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by el guapo »

Elvira;636678 wrote: Is it cheating if I walk round and look through their window??

I only live 3 roads away!

You'll have to pay me for the info though! I take paypal! :wah:

im cheaper and i will take cash

so ya want me to ring him
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
SuzyB

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by SuzyB »

buttercup;636525 wrote: A prize will be awarded to whoever has the best guess as to where they are & what they are doing :D

No such luck mate, been at hosp all day for my pain meeting :-5
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

spot

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by spot »

buttercup;636525 wrote: A prize will be awarded to whoever has the best guess as to where they are & what they are doing :D

Jimbo went into the vegetable patch in the garden this morning to pull a brace of onions for his breakfast when there was this creaking noise and a hole of huge dimensions opened in front of his very feet where an old mineshaft had been boarded over in times gone by and passed beyond the memory of man and in he fell with a surprised expletive on his lips.

But Suzy had seen this from the kitchen window and pausing only to pocket a torch and a clasp knife for emergencies she rushed to the shed, tied the garden hose to a nearby tree, dropped the entire length of it down the mineshaft and boldly wrapping a twist round her thigh she abseiled into the gaping chasm.

Reaching the lowest extremity of the shaft she found a tunnel. Turning on her torch she saw Jimbo's footprints stretching into the dark, overlaid with what could only be those of several velociraptors which must have scented the onions and chased so they could eat him up with their gnashy teeth. Suzy gritted hers and ran fast to catch up.

Rounding a corner she saw an old-fashioned touchscreen monitor with the words "press here to access the security controls" next to a green circle labelled "here". Navigating through "map of the mine" and "show lifeforms in realtime" and "trap the velociraptors" she worked out which turns to take to reach Jimbo and rescue him. He was glad to see her.

Following the footprints back to the mineshaft, Suzy put Jimbo into a fireman's lift and climbed back to the surface. She was slightly tired by this but quite pleased with herself. "Thank you Suzy", said Jimbo. They picked another couple of onions and went into the kitchen for a cup of tea, but they covered the mineshaft first so nobody else would fall down it.

The End.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
zinkyusa

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by zinkyusa »

spot;636725 wrote: Jimbo went into the vegetable patch in the garden this morning to pull a brace of onions for his breakfast when there was this creaking noise and a hole of huge dimensions opened in front of his very feet where an old mineshaft had been boarded over in times gone by and passed beyond the memory of man and in he fell with a surprised expletive on his lips.

But Suzy had seen this from the kitchen window and pausing only to pocket a torch and a clasp knife for emergencies she rushed to the shed, tied the garden hose to a nearby tree, dropped the entire length of it down the mineshaft and boldly wrapping a twist round her thigh she abseiled into the gaping chasm.

Reaching the lowest extremity of the shaft she found a tunnel. Turning on her torch she saw Jimbo's footprints stretching into the dark, overlaid with what could only be those of several velociraptors which must have scented the onions and chased so they could eat him up with their gnashy teeth. Suzy gritted hers and ran fast to catch up.

Rounding a corner she saw an old-fashioned touchscreen monitor with the words "press here to access the security controls" next to a green circle labelled "here". Navigating through "map of the mine" and "show lifeforms in realtime" and "trap the velociraptors" she worked out which turns to take to reach Jimbo and rescue him. He was glad to see her.

Following the footprints back to the mineshaft, Suzy put Jimbo into a fireman's lift and climbed back to the surface. She was slightly tired by this but quite pleased with herself. "Thank you Suzy", said Jimbo. They picked another couple of onions and went into the kitchen for a cup of tea, but they covered the mineshaft first so nobody else would fall down it.

The End.

dam_!! give him the prize BC.:yh_worshp :yh_clap
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
minks

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by minks »

zinkyusa;636728 wrote: dam_!! give him the prize BC.:yh_worshp :yh_clap

do ya think he saw the white rabbit while down there, or the mad hatter??
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Carl44

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by Carl44 »

i have been to work

i'm a pole dancer now :D :D

:o

ok i'm a builder type guy
Carl44

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by Carl44 »

spot;636725 wrote: Jimbo went into the vegetable patch in the garden this morning to pull a brace of onions for his breakfast when there was this creaking noise and a hole of huge dimensions opened in front of his very feet where an old mineshaft had been boarded over in times gone by and passed beyond the memory of man and in he fell with a surprised expletive on his lips.

The End.

wow thats where i was :D
zinkyusa

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by zinkyusa »

jimbo;636741 wrote: i have been to work

i'm a pole dancer now :D :D

ok i'm a builder type guy

you'd dance to with a pole up your _ _ _.:p
Carl44

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by Carl44 »

zinkyusa;636748 wrote: you'd dance to with a pole up your _ _ _.:p

like this :-3 :-3

zinkyusa

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by zinkyusa »

jimbo;636751 wrote: like this :-3

:eek: :yh_rotfl
buttercup

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by buttercup »

Spot - please choose your prize

A call out gouranga be happy fridge magnet

A sparkly pink tiara

An incense holder from Tunisia

All my spam for a month
spot

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by spot »

buttercup;637176 wrote: Spot - please choose your prizeThe call out gouranga be happy fridge magnet, oh yes. Whoever thought up that entire concept should be knighted. Life goes so much better with a bit of lunacy in it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
buttercup

Jimbo Suzy are AWOL

Post by buttercup »

Please forward your address via pm - GOURANGA :D

Return to “General Chit Chat”