Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

hi everyone

I have just got back from my friends i made her lunch,we have speg bols and chilled rose wine.It was a lovely afternoon:-6 :-6
The rottie queen
Ali.

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ali. »

Hey Neffy pass me a glass will u lol.Hope u all doin ok.Kay its bloody frezzing here to much prefer the summer.Friday might have a couple of glass myself and lotsa choccy.yumyumyum.Cheers guys hope they hanging ok lol.
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

hey ali darn freezing here too. Being Friday night and no baby I am having a few scotches :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

everyone hopes you all are well.Off to hospital later today:(
The rottie queen
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

I am inlove with your dog Neffy :)
FOC THREAD PART 1
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

kayleneaussie;632606 wrote: I am inlove with your dog Neffy :)

thank you kay.......i have another rott Indy but JJ is my boy they are so loving.I let JJ know that you think he is lovely:wah: :wah:

the two together the r/hand side is indy
The rottie queen
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

MORNING GUYS AN TO ME MATES IN OZ GOOD EVENING!!!!XXX

Blimey I aint been about much have I an its only cause I cant go to vvvvvvpv to pick up old man that I am able to be here fgs. You see its raining so bad I cant get there and theres no way I can work tomorrow as the ground will be soaked so another day with no flipping work, tell ye this weather is really getting me down and also when you depend on nice weather to earn a living it is so worrying. Later Im off to a carvery for lunch then tonight Im being taken to the biggest Indian restaurant in Essex where you can eat as much as you like of anything and it also has Karioke so should be a good night. Tomorrow I have to go to vvvvvpv to get old man then go back in the evening an me 2 cousins are coming as a great pub down there with a great karioke and it has a great East End feel about the place.....like the pubs used to be like years ago when I was young and lovely............er watch it I heard that!:-5

Yesterday I was not amused as I had to bank some money and guess what......I had two forged £20 notes. I couldn't believe it. As its not 40 quid I have lost.....its 80 as the gits got change and I remember some people only buying gear for a quid so they would have had £19 change plus my gear for nothing which also cost me money so all in all I lost all round..........I hope the pratts get their just desserts as I work hard for my living and cant afford to lose 80 quid at the moment, Chris bought me a special marking pen so from now on I will be checking every note ..........they wont do it to me again I tell ye.

Good to see our Kaz back and sorry to read about your problem with the car mate.

So Monday Im away..................yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I intend to make a CD there and as long as I can burn some off I will send you all one if you want. I havent been on Singshot lately (where my fans can hear me sing:yh_rotfl ) but I sound so soft an sweet there as the songs are not my normal kind of songs but as some of you may know I have a very powerful voice (nobody sleeps when I sing lol)so when I make the CD I can do some of the "belters".You have been warned!!!!!!

Helen Im glad to see your feeling abit better mate and hope to catch up with you soon(((((((((((hug)))))))))))))

Lots of love sent to everyone and to me mates so far away Ali and Kaz..........hope you 2 are behaving...........yer right!!!!!:p

Joanxxxxxxx

Gillxxxxxxxx

Kazxxxxxxx

Helenxxxxx

Alixxxxxxxx

Kayxxxxxxx

Neffyxxxxxx

Chrisxxxxxx

Have a great weekend Guys!!!!

Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Ali.

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ali. »

Neffy aaaaaallllllllll ur babys are beautifu even missy lulu I do have a soft spot for her, think u no why lol.Good for u kay get em inta u warm the cockels.Kaz omg it was a very big box og chocolates I hope u shared them but dont remember gettin any lol.Im having malteesers loveeeeeeeeee themmmmmmm and wine of coarse.Carol u seem to be eating all the time we gonna have to roll u around soon pmsl.Hope the rest of u lovely ladies are well.
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

bloody hell, she can talk as much on here as she can on the phone :wah:

we've been told not to accept any £50 notes as there are a lot of forgeries going round.

weather here is brilliant, thought of you this morning carol when i saw the forecast.

we had a great time last nite, ended up with a food fight,

kaz,

i didnt help cook it but i did help clear up, its only polite to help and there were about 20 of us.

joan,

thats such a shame but understand how you feel, theres no relief inside the tents either is there ??

Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Carol u seem to be eating all the time we gonna have to roll u around soon pmsl.Hope the rest of u lovely ladies are well.
Look Im a growing girl ffs!!!:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :-6 :yh_wink
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Ali.

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ali. »

U just writen a bloody book carol.
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

neffy;632608 wrote: thank you kay.......i have another rott Indy but JJ is my boy they are so loving.I let JJ know that you think he is lovely:wah: :wah:

the two together the r/hand side is indy

hi neffy,

think i like indy the best, he's got one of those chubby fat faces that makes you just want to squeeze his cheeks !!!:)
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

Helen;632635 wrote: hi neffy,

think i like indy the best, he's got one of those chubby fat faces that makes you just want to squeeze his cheeks !!!:)

the ones on his face i mean :wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Ali.;632634 wrote: U just writen a bloody book carol.Look Mrs I got alot to talk about OK!!!!:-5 :wah: ;)
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

neffy;632603 wrote: everyone hopes you all are well.Off to hospital later today:(

HI neffy, hope your hospital visit goes well:-4 I love all your dogs too, my brother has a white staff and he is totally mental:wah: but loveable.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

[QUOTE=Helen;632632]bloody hell, she can talk as much on here as she can on the phone

we've been told not to accept any £50 notes as there are a lot of forgeries going round.

weather here is brilliant, thought of you this morning carol when i saw the forecast.

we had a great time last nite, ended up with a food fight,

kaz,

i didnt help cook it but i did help clear up, its only polite to help and there were about 20 of us.

joan,

thats such a shame but understand how you feel, theres no relief inside the tents either is there ??

Arrghggggggghhhhhhh I hate food fights:-5 sorry im a bit anal that way:wah: :wah: Glad u had a good time tho and yes i agree its very polite to hepl clear up, especially when you have been throeing food around:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;632662 wrote: Look Mrs I got alot to talk about OK!!!!:wah:

:wah: see its not just me that says you talk a lot:wah: And boy do you eat a lot too!!! how you gonna manage a carvery, then an eat all you like indian!!?? Must have hollow legs :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Well the cars fixed and back on the road, so at least hubby can get to work now:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

Helen;632637 wrote: the ones on his face i mean :wah:

poor jj is upset now:-1
The rottie queen
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

How did u get on at the hospital Neffy?:-2

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

kazalala;632889 wrote: How did u get on at the hospital Neffy?:-2
hi kaz thanks for asking,i might have to have and inject in 3mths time in the ankle bone:-1 my back is still very painful,but itwill take time with my insoles in my shoes:thinking:

xx
The rottie queen
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

neffy;632895 wrote: hi kaz thanks for asking,i might have to have and inject in 3mths time in the ankle bone:-1 my back is still very painful,but itwill take time with my insoles in my shoes:thinking:

xx

Awww... injection in ankle bone yuk!!! I nearly had to have one of those injections in my elbow for tennis elbow,, but didnt in the end.. phew!

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

hi neffy,

just wondered what was wrong with your ankle, i've been havin terrible trouble with mine and despite x rays etc theyy cant find anything the matter with it but it swells up and the pain is ruddy awful, see also you have trouble with your back, so do i and now thinking one could cause the other.
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

hi neffy,

have mailed you back but think you might have got it twice:-2
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

:guitarist

Keanu Reeves

Is he a little bit like :-

My son Andy ?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

NAAA ! I think Andy's better looking !!:wah:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Isn't it odd that some days everybody is on the thread or on MSN

and other days there's nobody about - just when you could do with

some company :-1

Ah well as there's nowt worth watching on TV I'll just go and read for a change !

Nite nite everybody - where ever you are !!!??? :-4
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hey gill I have you on my yahoo messenger but not msn will say hi next time I see you pop on ok.

Its freezing here today been pouring rain all night (which we need) and blowing a gale. Think I will just veg out in my pj's today

Catch you all later :yh_hugs
FOC THREAD PART 1
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

morning all,

ye gods its slow on here today, thats why im not posting any piccies on here today, cos it will take ages to do.:-5

joan,

i think you were wise to put your trip off today, ive been out with the dog already and it was all he could do to run round before he got out of breath !! and its only 9am.

gill,

ive been getting headaches a lot lately so ive kept off here for a while cos staring at this screen dont help much:-1 have popped in to keep my eye on you all and make sure you're all behaving yourselves................ as if !!

going to work early today so i can get tomorrow off to spend sometime with my daughter but in this heat, i'll doubt i'll get much done.

anyway, have a good day, what ever where ever you are. TC xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ali.

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ali. »

Neffy faint at the site of needles hope ur ankle is ok,but I need to get my elbow drained and then a cortasone injection in it been puttingit off for a few months now have to work up the courage to go.So Neffy Im with u all the way.Kaz never seen a white staffy he she must be adorable and as for the mental it must be in their blood cause mine is mental to lol.How u doin Helen u told ur boss where to go yet.How was ur weekend kay without baby were u dying to get him back.Gill Keanue Reaves is to die for I adore him, he can put whatever he likes in my bed lol.Preferably himself heheheheh.Carol u keep stuffing ur self girl and u,ll look likeMama Cass lol.Joan have u got ur little dog yet.
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hey Carol did you know Ali has a very posh yellow car.......just wondering do you have a car :)

Very quiet without Anthony Ali, but he will be back 10am Mon then gone again 9am Tuesday :-1
FOC THREAD PART 1
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Ali.;633599 wrote: Neffy faint at the site of needles hope ur ankle is ok,but I need to get my elbow drained and then a cortasone injection in it been puttingit off for a few months now have to work up the courage to go.So Neffy Im with u all the way.Kaz never seen a white staffy he she must be adorable and as for the mental it must be in their blood cause mine is mental to lol.How u doin Helen u told ur boss where to go yet.How was ur weekend kay without baby were u dying to get him back.Gill Keanue Reaves is to die for I adore him, he can put whatever he likes in my bed lol.Preferably himself heheheheh.Carol u keep stuffing ur self girl and u,ll look likeMama Cass lol.Joan have u got ur little dog yet.

OI!! thats what i look like:-5 :wah: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Hi all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, its quite warmish here but the sun hasnt totally broke out yet:wah: Im not doing much today cept washing really so i will be here mostly :D

Kay dont get Carol started on her Car(s)!!!!!

Ali i got away with having the injection, managed on tablets although it took a good while.

Helen its about time you had a day off have a great day with your daughter.

Gill Im here today most of the day, bet you got better things to do now :wah:

Carol i keep missing you it seems,,, we must try get a chat before your very exotic holiday matie xxx

Sorry you didnt get to go on your trip Joan, have a nice day anyway xx

Hope you are feeling ok today Neffy, and Chris too.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

afternoon all...........

What a dull and humid day! i cant take the dogs out not until this eveing as they find it to much,bless them.

Helen i never got your pm :-1 maybe you could send it to me again.Finding it hard to walk today alot of pain in my back:-5 :-5 .It is very slow on here today,maybe it will pick up later

Lots of hugs and love to you all xxxxx
The rottie queen
Pheasy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Pheasy »

neffy;633653 wrote: afternoon all...........

What a dull and humid day! i cant take the dogs out not until this eveing as they find it to much,bless them.

Helen i never got your pm :-1 maybe you could send it to me again.Finding it hard to walk today alot of pain in my back:-5 :-5 .It is very slow on here today,maybe it will pick up later

Lots of hugs and love to you all xxxxx

Hi Neff, sorry to hear you are not feeling so good. It is quiet here right now. I gotta get off soon and do 'stuff', so thought I would get on early. Not much happening though, think I'll go take my shower and get on with things.

Pheasy :-4
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

might see you later phesey :-4
The rottie queen
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;633607 wrote: Hey Carol did you know Ali has a very posh yellow car.......just wondering do you have a car :)

Excuse me madam.....do I have a car?????Are you having a laugh woman i aint got A car....................I GOT 2 FGS!!!!!!:wah: I have a previa Toyota an a 4x4that is a one off as I wanted a white one .....an they dont do white anymore.....but I got it sorted.....white, automatic with black windows. You forget Kay Im dead bleedin posh ok:-5 :) xxxxx
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

ThePheasant;633654 wrote: Hi Neff, sorry to hear you are not feeling so good. It is quiet here right now. I gotta get off soon and do 'stuff', so thought I would get on early. Not much happening though, think I'll go take my shower and get on with things.

Pheasy :-4

Hi Pheasy:D hope to see u later x

Hi neffy:D So sorry you still in pain, its so horrid back pain i know. :yh_hugs

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;633650 wrote: Hi all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, its quite warmish here but the sun hasnt totally broke out yet:wah: Im not doing much today cept washing really so i will be here mostly

Kay dont get Carol started on her Car(s)!!!!!

Ali i got away with having the injection, managed on tablets although it took a good while.

Helen its about time you had a day off have a great day with your daughter.

Gill Im here today most of the day, bet you got better things to do now :wah:

Carol i keep missing you it seems,,, we must try get a chat before your very exotic holiday mati
YOU TAKIN THE PEE WOMAN!!!!:-5 :wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Quick hi to everyone an great to see such nice people herexxxxxxx Im on me way out again an loads to tell you but it will have to wait till tomorrow so bye for now an tell you all the goss then lolxxxxx
emzee

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by emzee »

hello everyone. we're up camping in our motorhome right now but able to get wifi.

carol i loved your home, looked very cozy.

helen i sure hope you're feeling a bit better hon.:-6 :-6
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

morning everyone,

was going to my daughters but have decided to "slob out " for the day instead. could do with the rest and a bit of peace and quiet !!

as joan says, its a bootiful day here, been out with the dog but by the time we'd got half way round the fields, he had a job to run about but they dont know when to stop do they so i fetched him home again.

got a bit of washing and hoovering to do then the days me own.

Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

hi neffy,

have mailed you again, lets see wot happens this time :-5 :-5
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

good morning peeps xxx
The rottie queen
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi to all our Aussie friends !

Hi to everybody ! Have an enjoyable day wherever you are and whatever you're doing !!

This ones for Helen ! xxx
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

This one's for Joan, by the way Joan - what message were you referring to ?

This is for Carol - have a good one Carol xxx

Kaz - this aint the replacement taxi is it !!!????
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Come on in SUSY B you are most welcome here, please don't just look, we'd all love to meet you !:-4

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”