Uh oh...BR is thinking again...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

A couple things got me thinking today. I have been called a pompous ass, and judgemental. I have also been told that I am "elitist", and don't treat people fairly if they don't hang in my "circle" of friends. My circle of friends in real life would really laugh at that assumption, but what do all of you think? Who here has been mistreated by me? I can take it, really.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

well i for one am damned disgusted with your elitist and biased comments, i think you are a biker slut and total trash.:D i arrest people like you for lunch. ~~~~PS i love you! LOL
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

NO COMPLAINTS HERE SWEETIE.. YOU SEEM OKEYDOKEY TO ME.. ;) I'm a hard nose bitch, that's why I have never been a MODERATOR.. I would kick ass and take names.. :sneaky:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I have no comment because of IM's that were sent to me by BR.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
BTS

Post by BTS »

BabyRider wrote: A couple things got me thinking today. I have been called a pompous ass, and judgemental. I have also been told that I am "elitist", and don't treat people fairly if they don't hang in my "circle" of friends. My circle of friends in real life would really laugh at that assumption, but what do all of you think? Who here has been mistreated by me? I can take it, really.
Meeee
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

CARLA wrote: NO COMPLAINTS HERE SWEETIE.. YOU SEEM OKEYDOKEY TO ME.. ;) I'm a hard nose bitch, that's why I have never been a MODERATOR.. I would kick ass and take names.. :sneaky:Carla is so tough my SWAT team borrows her weapons! she makes me look like a girl scout picnic!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Well thank god! I was beginning to wonder if I was cracking up!!

(But I DO admit to my biases!) xoxoxo
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

nvalleyvee wrote: I have no comment because of IM's that were sent to me by BR.To me that sounds like a comment.

nvalleyvee, I was trying to clarify your intentions. So sue me. Or shoot me. Or crucify me. Won't be the first time today I've had to explain things.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

What I won't do is take sides.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

BTS wrote: MeeeeNow, how did I know you'd be one of the first to respond? You get as good as you give, darlin'.

Carla, I am thinking you're right about the mod duties thing! It can be tough! Nice to see ya sweetie.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

koan

Post by koan »

Have you been called a copycat yet?
BTS

Post by BTS »

BabyRider wrote: Now, how did I know you'd be one of the first to respond? You get as good as you give, darlin'.
Gee I wonder why too BR?........ But you knew I would be one of the first. HUH.... That Impresses me to no end.

But It seems if you were called all these things below(none by me)

I have been called a pompous ass, and judgemental. I have also been told that I am "elitist", and don't treat people fairly if they don't hang in my "circle" of friends.

Why would you think LITTLE OL me would be one of your first supporters?

BTS

Post by BTS »

lady cop wrote: well i for one am damned disgusted with your elitist and biased comments, i think you are a biker slut and total trash.:D i arrest people like you for lunch. ~~~~PS i love you! LOL
I concur............
David813

Post by David813 »

nvalleyvee wrote: What I won't do is take sides.We already have enough REpublicans from New Mexico!:yh_ttth
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

And look at the replies!!! Scrat, always a pleasure. This from the man who hates America, which I love. *sigh* *yawn*

Koan, I thought it was such a great idea, I'd use it, too. We can bring the whole damn thing out to the public eye if you want. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

BTS, I've been called those things by *A* person with fewer brains than even you. It was tough digging that person up, but I managed.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

David813 wrote: We already have enough REpublicans from New Mexico!:yh_ttth

uh oh - I'm one more
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Still laughing
cars

Post by cars »

BR- You "give" as good as you "get"!!! :)
Cars :)
koan

Post by koan »

BabyRider wrote: And look at the replies!!! Scrat, always a pleasure. This from the man who hates America, which I love. *sigh* *yawn*

Koan, I thought it was such a great idea, I'd use it, too. We can bring the whole damn thing out to the public eye if you want. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

BTS, I've been called those things by *A* person with fewer brains than even you. It was tough digging that person up, but I managed.

You lose more and more respect from me every time you post. Though it doesn't matter to you I still feel it is worth stating.

Your penchant for making things public is why I dislike you.
koan

Post by koan »

anyone who didn't figure it out...I'm the *A* person who called her all those things.

How horrible. Yet I am not ashamed.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

As I am the person who called you "holier than thou." And I'm not ashamed of it either. I do recall saying that it could all be brought to the light of day, no problem. The simple fact that you believe I'd be even slightly concerned whether or not you have any respect for me proves my point. As I said before, I have avoided you since you deemed me "unworthy" of you. Talk about elitist. And let's not mince words, koan. For "dislike", read "hate." You began this whole ugly mess, and now I'm ending it. I'll go back to my old way of avoiding your topics. We can both exist here and not deal with each other. This is done. For me anyway.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

koan

Post by koan »

koan wrote: You lose more and more respect from me every time you post. Though it doesn't matter to you I still feel it is worth stating.

Your penchant for making things public is why I dislike you.

Note the bold type. Not that I expect you to ever retract a statement.
BTS

Post by BTS »

koan wrote: anyone who didn't figure it out...I'm the *A* person who called her all those things.

How horrible. Yet I am not ashamed.
U go Girl............. Cuzz I think u have MORE brains than me
BTS

Post by BTS »

BabyRider wrote: As I am the person who called you "holier than thou." And I'm not ashamed of it either. I do recall saying that it could all be brought to the light of day, no problem. The simple fact that you believe I'd be even slightly concerned whether or not you have any respect for me proves my point. As I said before, I have avoided you since you deemed me "unworthy" of you. Talk about elitist. And let's not mince words, koan. For "dislike", read "hate." You began this whole ugly mess, and now I'm ending it. I'll go back to my old way of avoiding your topics. We can both exist here and not deal with each other. This is done. For me anyway.
This is done. For me anyway.

Good
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

BTS wrote: U go Girl............. Cuzz I think u have MORE brains than mewell who the hell doesn't??
BTS

Post by BTS »

lady cop wrote: well who the hell doesn't?? u??
LWR VENTURES

Post by LWR VENTURES »

And someone told me gardening would be boring, LOL.
cars

Post by cars »

LWR VENTURES wrote: And someone told me gardening would be boring, LOL.

Just some "fertilizer" going around! :guitarist
cars

Post by cars »

Why don't we go back to picking on Angelina Jolie's Lips again!! :sneaky:
abbey

Post by abbey »

cars wrote: Why don't we go back to picking on Angelina Jolie's Lips again!! :sneaky:WOW MAN, DEJAVU...:eek:
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

Hey BR no problems here hunny i think you are cool :D
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Return to “General Chit Chat”