Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Pheasy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Pheasy »

kazalala;622246 wrote: :wah: Big ears!!!!... fanks tho:-4

Me no got big ears :)
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Was it!! And you never got a birthday thread for it, that won't do!! :wah:

I hope you had a great day! :-6 :-4
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622250 wrote: Was it!! And you never got a birthday thread for it, that won't do!! :wah:

I hope you had a great day! :-6 :-4

Thanks chris,,, hey i had enough birthdays already, bored of em now:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

ThePheasant;622249 wrote: Me no got big ears :)

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl I was sitting with cig in gob when i saw that:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: That's what my dad said this morning, but then he saw the presents we bought him, he soon was enjoying his day! :-6
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622259 wrote: :wah: That's what my dad said this morning, but then he saw the presents we bought him, he soon was enjoying his day! :-6

AWw bless,, hope he has a great day:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Thanks, he usually spends most of the time just watching tv, but he won't be doing that this evening, he's in for a surprise! :-6
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622266 wrote: Thanks, he usually spends most of the time just watching tv, but he won't be doing that this evening, he's in for a surprise! :-6

Oooooooooo wots his surprise???:-2

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

That's a secret!! :D

hahaha no really nothing too exciting, just he is going out for a big meal that we have planned, and for a change he isn't the one paying, which I know will make him smile haha. I would love to go too, but no way I could manage eating such food, despite being so yummy, with my throat the way it is. Guess I will have to wait until my birthday for that!! :wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Hi Kaz and Chris and anybody out there ( DONT STAND OUTSIDE....COME IN!!!) Now before we go any further as you may have seen it was our Kaz birthday yesterday and I just want to say that I hope she has a great year infront of her and all the good health and luck she could wish for.

Ive done me booty today......ugh.....and the weather has changed again sooooo much aint it!! Looks like I wont be able to work tomorrow due to rain on its way.....cant you tell its a bank holiday......grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend anyway. Im off to me posh caravan.....Hideaway.......soon and then Im going singing.......well I am good ye know so stop laughing please.........KAZ TELL EM!!!!:wah:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;622286 wrote: Hi Kaz and Chris and anybody out there ( DONT STAND OUTSIDE....COME IN!!!) Now before we go any further as you may have seen it was our Kaz birthday yesterday and I just want to say that I hope she has a great year infront of her and all the good health and luck she could wish for.

Ive done me booty today......ugh.....and the weather has changed again sooooo much aint it!! Looks like I wont be able to work tomorrow due to rain on its way.....cant you tell its a bank holiday......grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend anyway. Im off to me posh caravan.....Hideaway.......soon and then Im going singing.......well I am good ye know so stop laughing please.........KAZ TELL EM!!!!:wah:

Yes!! i heard her sing an she is brill!!! I still like my name better for yer tin shed tho carol:thinking: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Hiya Carolly, a posh caravan, oh sounds luxurious hehe, I remember when I used to hide and play in my grandparents caravan and that was wonderful. I could hide in there, and still have everything I needed to spend many hours on my own relaxing! :-6 Shame that can't be said now though, can't get a moments peace of quiet in our house hahaha. :p
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Just had to go get washing in cos,,, its spittinggggggg!!!!!!:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Not raining here at the moment, but there are huge dark clouds everywhere so I'm guessing it won't be too long before it falls. Good job that we didn't have any plans to spend the weekend out, because the weather would of ruined everything. I even had goosepimples this morning, I was that darn cold!!
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

I just remembered summat i was gonna tell u all earlier. Yesterday I threw the scissors away agaaaaiiiiin!!!!!:wah: I have a terrible habit of doing that, whatever im using them for i then throw them out with the rubbish lol. Well yesterday i had some flowers deliverd to me, used the scissors to take off wrapping and cut stems etc. then wrapped them up with the rubbish and put it all in the bin:-5 Luckily my hubby went to use them this morning so they were still in there ( at the bottom of course, and remember we had curry take out last night), but at least we didnt have to buy new ones this time!:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

hahahaha ewwww how can you throw away a pair of scissors like that haha, I dare to think what they smelt like when they came out of that bin! :wah:
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622298 wrote: Not raining here at the moment, but there are huge dark clouds everywhere so I'm guessing it won't be too long before it falls. Good job that we didn't have any plans to spend the weekend out, because the weather would of ruined everything. I even had goosepimples this morning, I was that darn cold!!

:wah: guess wht i call goosepimples.................. chicken skin:D :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: chicken skin!!!?? Now that's a new one to me!! :D
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622359 wrote: hahahaha ewwww how can you throw away a pair of scissors like that haha, I dare to think what they smelt like when they came out of that bin! :wah:

i have done it loads ,, my hubs watches me like a hawk if i have scissors in my hand:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

chrisb84uk;622361 wrote: :wah: chicken skin!!!?? Now that's a new one to me!! :D

well its like the skin on chicken when its raw :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
chrisb84uk

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by chrisb84uk »

Haha true, I never understood though why they are called goosepimples. :sneaky: :thinking:
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Right i have just opened a nice bottle of red,, now gonna get settled and see wots on the box. see u all tomorrow:-4 :-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
emzee

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by emzee »

happy birthday Kaz!

incase i didn't mention i am in southern california. but i was born in johnstone scotland, a long time ago. my parents were from Glasgow. most of my family has moved to england.

it is so nice to read all your posts, making me a bit homesick. lol
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

emzee;622477 wrote: happy birthday Kaz!

incase i didn't mention i am in southern california. but i was born in johnstone scotland, a long time ago. my parents were from Glasgow. most of my family has moved to england.

it is so nice to read all your posts, making me a bit homesick. lolGood to see you again Emzee;) whens the last time you were here babe......bet its changed alot since you left. Well Im a cockney and now living in Essex but I have to point out ............Im very posh .......I know the others aint but its good to see how the other 'alf live:wah: ..............look gotta go as there gonna bleedin kill me....hope to chat soon and welcome aboard

That was taken of me when I was posing for Vogue.....ere dont Betty Boo look like me??????:yh_rotfl
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

xxxxxxxxx
emzee

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by emzee »

haven't been there for about 30 years. so yes it has changed a lot. my cousins come over here all the time. maybe one of these days we'll go there.

our next vacation i'm thinking hawaii though lol. it is closer and i have developed a fear of flying in my old age. i wouldn't have to worry for too long.

very nice to talk to you ms betty boo...are you related to betty boop??:D
Ali.

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Ali. »

Hi Gang, been away on a short breack had a great time touring our lovely wineries over her in WA.Back to normal life now how are we all been reading up on the last few days.Hi emzie welcome great bunch here. Keep well everyone hope to get back on hear soon keep missing u all because of the time differance u are all on wen i'm in bed lol.Catch u all later cheers,Ali.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:-6
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

morning all, not gonna say good cos its gonna be our busiest day today, they used up all my spuds again so gotta do even more today. didnt get out of the shop til 10-45 last night. was too tired to even have a shower so thats my next job :D

well the suns shining so what happened to the gale force 9 winds and a months rain in 36hrs they told us about:-5

oh well, onward and upward, have a good day all. xx

his expression says it all. pmsl
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Morning Guys......First a joke to start the day.

Subject: Fw: Never lie to your mother...

A young man called Peter invited his mother for dinner.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how

handsome Peter's flatmate, Simon, was. She had long been suspicious of a

relationship between the two, and this only made her more curious.Over

the course of

the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if

there

was more between Peter and his flatmate than met the eye.

Reading his mum's thoughts, Peter volunteered, "I know what you must be

thinking, but I assure you, Simon and I are just flatmates".

About a week later, Simon came to Peter saying, "Ever since your mother

came

to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't suppose she

took it do you?"

"Well I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her just to be sure" said Peter.

So he sat down and wrote:

DEAR MOTHER,I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU "DID" TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY

HOUSE,

I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU "DID NOT" TAKE THE FRYING PAN, BUT THE FACT

REMAINS

THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER. LOVE

PETER.

Several days later, Peter received an email from his mother which read:

DEAR SON, I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU "DO" SLEEP WITH SIMON, AND I'M NOT

SAYING

THAT YOU "DO NOT" SLEEP WITH SIMON, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IF HE WAS

SLEEPING IN HIS OWN BED, HE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE .............FRYING PAN BY

NOW! LOVE

MUM(HAD TO BLANK THAT SWEAR WORD OFF SORRY LOL)

Lesson of the day: NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

emzee;622704 wrote: haven't been there for about 30 years. so yes it has changed a lot. my cousins come over here all the time. maybe one of these days we'll go there.

our next vacation i'm thinking hawaii though lol. it is closer and i have developed a fear of flying in my old age. i wouldn't have to worry for too long.

very nice to talk to you ms betty boo...are you related to betty boop??:D

Ere how comes your going to Hawaii for a holiday...........and Im bleedin going to Butlins for 4 days at Bognar Regis..............:wah: And na Betty aint related but I fink she bases herself on me dont you????
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Hope all my lovely friends here and out there are well and enjoying the weekend.I cant work today due to rain and Im well gutted as I was meant to do a booty on a caravan site when I take abit of dosh and when its yer living its no joke when you get rained off. Last night was good though. I went to my very posh caravan (with the chandelier remember.....gawd I sound like Mrs Bucket :yh_rotfl ) and had a nice chinese.......food that is :wah: then I went up the Pub by the beach and sang a couple of songs.....Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow and Maybe This Time.....Goodness I was good ............well I was!!!!!!:yh_rotfl I miss my singing days at times like that I really do......some geezer said to me.......No I aint sayin as you wouldnt believe me lol but put it like this it was really nice bless his little white cotton socks. Oops better go Ive just seen our Helen come online so I will go for a chat............Have a nice day everyonexxx
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

HI all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just a quick pop in, gotta start lunch soon, and father in law is coming too, so i even had to make meself decent, instead of staying in me jim jams all day:wah:

Ali How very dare you tour wineries without bringing me!!!!! Glad you had a good time tho lol.

Helen,, your dogs a sweetie,, er couldnt see him very well tho in that tiny tiny pic:wah:

Emzee now wait a minute where shall i go on hols,, er scotland or hawaii? scotland or hawaii?.. hmmm lol i think u chose well.

and Carol, well.. i'll see u later matie,,, not posh indeed!!!!!!!!

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

hello i am going to make myself a cup of coffee and going to have a cake anyone one one:-4 :-4
The rottie queen
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

neffy;622810 wrote: hello i am going to make myself a cup of coffee and going to have a cake anyone one one:-4 :-4
OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!! What cake ye got mate????
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Welcome Neffyxxxxxx
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

Thank you for your welcome.The cake was a yum yum and i loved it ummmmmmmmm:wah: :wah: :wah:
The rottie queen
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

neffy;622814 wrote: Thank you for your welcome.The cake was a yum yum and i loved it ummmmmmmmm:wah: :wah:

You ate it already????:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Welcome Neffy:-4 :-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

sure did :wah: :wah: :wah:
The rottie queen
Pheasy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Pheasy »

neffy;622819 wrote: sure did :wah: :wah: :wah:

You lot ate all the cake!!!
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

ThePheasant;622820 wrote: You lot ate all the cake!!!

I never got any pheasy!! nefy ate it all herself:-5 :-5 :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

ThePheasant;622820 wrote: You lot ate all the cake!!!
Ere where you been Phessy...I thought you was in a pie somewhere mate!!!!
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;622822 wrote: I never got any pheasy!! nefy ate it all herself

Ahhh shame Kaz:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Pheasy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Pheasy »

Carolly;622826 wrote: Ere where you been Phessy...I thought you was in a pie somewhere mate!!!!

:wah: Well, I've been sat here all quiet waiting for some cake....but as Neffy ATE IT ALL HERSELF.....I guess I will just starve to death. :-5

How are you Carolly? :-4
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

ThePheasant;622833 wrote: :wah: Well, I've been sat here all quiet waiting for some cake....but as Neffy ATE IT ALL HERSELF.....I guess I will just starve to death. :-5

How are you Carolly? :-4Ere our local butcher sells some nice phea.........er maybe not.......have an apple instead as its much healthier!!
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Lets have a bit music:guitarist

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

me just eating my dinner
The rottie queen
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

neffy;622914 wrote: me just eating my dinner

Still eating cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wah: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
neffy

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by neffy »

good i am stuffed now:wah: :wah:
The rottie queen
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

neffy;622918 wrote: good i am stuffed now:wah: :wah:I beg your pardon young lady!!!

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”