Camping

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
xalisonx

Camping

Post by xalisonx »

Form March to August i go to alot of car shows which involves alot of travelling and camping!

This Friday im travelling to peterborough for 2 nights camping! Cant wait! I love having barbecues and playing silly games because there is no television!

I just hope the weather is better than last month when we went away to northampton , it poured down none stop from when we got there!

xx
Uncle Kram

Camping

Post by Uncle Kram »

I'm going camping at the weekend for the FIRST time ever.

Just done a list of stuff to take.

It says "Everything" with a tick-box next to it :D

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
zinkyusa

Camping

Post by zinkyusa »

These days I do my camping at the Holiday Inn..:D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Bryn Mawr

Camping

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Uncle Kram;618808 wrote: I'm going camping at the weekend for the FIRST time ever.

Just done a list of stuff to take.

It says "Everything" with a tick-box next to it :D

A word of advice?

Change that to nothing and then add only those items you absolutely cannot do without.

Camping with clutter is a nightmare
sunny104

Camping

Post by sunny104 »

zinkyusa;618826 wrote: These days I do my camping at the Holiday Inn..:D

that's my preferred method too as long as they have a mini fridge for my beer! :D
Carl44

Camping

Post by Carl44 »

i used to go camping with suzy :-4

but we had to give it up it was too intense :D

two in tents :-3
Uncle Kram

Camping

Post by Uncle Kram »

A guy once said to me "If you woke up in the morning with a used condom hanging out of your arse, would you tell anyone?"

I said "No I wouldn't"

He then asked me if I'd like to go camping.

WonderWendy3

Camping

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Uncle Kram;618872 wrote: A guy once said to me "If you woke up in the morning with a used condom hanging out of your arse, would you tell anyone?"

I said "No I wouldn't"

Is that something to do with that there movie "Broke-back Mountain"??

I love to camp, did it almost every weekend last summer, but kinda cheated...Brother and his wife lived in a camper, real nice fifth wheel style. It was fully loaded with A/C, running water, TV, full kitchen...the works..so it was very nice...wasn't much to do but sit out on patio area and drink and walk up to the pool and go swimming...was great!!--Kids were safe to walk around, we had walkie talkies to keep in touch with them...I loved it. They moved away from there though...but made some awesome friends up there and plan to go back this summer...and stay in THEIR camper!!:wah: :wah:

I have done the Tent deal though and that is fun, but the older this 'ole girl gets, she likes some comfort!:D
Carl44

Camping

Post by Carl44 »

Uncle Kram;618872 wrote: A guy once said to me "If you woke up in the morning with a used condom hanging out of your arse, would you tell anyone?"

I said "No I wouldn't"

now that joke is a bit too camp for my liking :D
sunny104

Camping

Post by sunny104 »

:wah: nobody would ever get ANY sleep with me in a tent (get your mind out of the gutter....)

every 2 minutes I'd be nudging you saying "what's THAT noise??" "what was that??" "did you hear anything??" :D :wah:
Imladris

Camping

Post by Imladris »

Went camping once - tent leaked, wasn't well, boyfriend wasn't well, never went again!!!

Have just bought a caravan - not exactly roughing it but at least I won't wake up with a bad back and a damp bottom:D
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Uncle Kram

Camping

Post by Uncle Kram »

Imladris;618885 wrote: Went camping once - tent leaked, wasn't well, boyfriend wasn't well, never went again!!!

Have just bought a caravan - not exactly roughing it but at least I won't wake up with a bad back and a damp bottom:D
You might if you take the Kama Sutra with you :D

WonderWendy3

Camping

Post by WonderWendy3 »

sunny104;618883 wrote: :wah: nobody would ever get ANY sleep with me in a tent (get your mind out of the gutter....)

every 2 minutes I'd be nudging you saying "what's THAT noise??" "what was that??" "did you hear anything??"

Funny, I was just thinking this morning about last 4th of July weekend, we had a BUNCH of us..8 kids, 1 baby and 5 Adults ...1 camper, 2 tents...We played hard all day Sat. I went to bed early, which was about midnight... (going through a depression) and my sister in law woke me up @ 4am... My oldest son was yelling at my youngest...he had an accident because they told him there were ghosts all around him and he was scared...so, I had to go take care of the situation...that I knew none of what was going on... We were at a campground where campers are very close to each other...when I went outside, un-beknownst to me ....the couple beside me had been waiting for an adult to come out to yell at them about those BLASTED kids!! And I say "I'm sorry, I've been in the camper sleeping-I didn't know" and she said "OH, I haven't had that priviledge" YIKES!! Needless to say...We got dirty looks from every sleepy-eyed person on the campground that day!

The next night...everyone was fast asleep @ 10pm and the campground was a much happier place to be!:D :-4

Return to “Travel Vacation”