Going to Blackpool :d

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

I'm so exicted about going to Blackpool again i havnt been their for about 2 years i'm gonig down their with some Friends from College and i'm booking it mid may :guitarist
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I hope you have a great time there! What will you be doing? :)
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

RedGlitter;574551 wrote: I hope you have a great time there! What will you be doing? :)

Hitting the Arcades,Going to the Theme Park,Clubbing and stuff :cool:
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Sounds like a good plan. :)
dubs

Post by dubs »

Hoo Boy! I 've had some great times in Blackpool.......!:D :D :D

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

dubs;574577 wrote: Hoo Boy! I 've had some great times in Blackpool.......!:D :D :D

Yeah Balckpool is awsome its probably the best holiday place in the UK
dubs

Post by dubs »

Ya Hafta wear a silly hat! That's the law!.........:wah: :wah:

saffy

Post by saffy »

Musiclover89;574641 wrote: Yeah Balckpool is awsome its probably the best holiday place in the UK

:-3
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Musiclover89;574641 wrote: Yeah Balckpool is awsome its probably the best holiday place in the UK

I'm thinking moore Cornwall - St Just, Mousehole, Penzance maybe
dubs

Post by dubs »

Bryn Mawr;574703 wrote: I'm thinking moore Cornwall - St Just, Mousehole, Penzance maybe

Yes I'm with you on those choices Bryn! But Darren's 17, and I think he's looking at his holiday from a slightly different perspective, from either of us!.....:wah:

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

dubs;574710 wrote: Yes I'm with you on those choices Bryn! But Darren's 17, and I think he's looking at his holiday from a slightly different perspective, from either of us!.....:wah:

Too true :wah::-6
xalisonx

Post by xalisonx »

oo I love blackpool, you cant really get bored there can you?

I wanna go again soon hopefully in the summer, have a good night out in the cyndicate!

xx

Return to “Travel Vacation”