Where U Live

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

I live in a large Bungalow.
suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

Hiya,

I live in a bungalow too. Mine is only a one bedroom so not big, but really nice. It is a council property that we got because of my back injury a few years ago.

Take care.

Claire
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Pheasy

Where U Live

Post by Pheasy »

My place......
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

suilunguk;617955 wrote: Hiya,

I live in a bungalow too. Mine is only a one bedroom so not big, but really nice. It is a council property that we got because of my back injury a few years ago.

Take care.

Claire

hi claire. mine's housing ass and is rigged out 4 my disability.
crazygal

Where U Live

Post by crazygal »

I live in a two-bedroomed flat. Moved here last July from a 3 bedroomed house then got pregnant 5 days later! Need to go back to a 3-bed again soon, lol.
Pheasy

Where U Live

Post by Pheasy »

Here my house - I don't know why it looks stripey - its cream and green shutters. I'm not very good with gardening (yard work) - need to try and pretty it up a bit
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

bummer, lol.
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

ThePheasant;617967 wrote: Here my house - I don't know why it looks stripey - its cream and green shutters. I'm not very good with gardening (yard work) - need to try and pretty it up a bit

looks perfect 2 me.
suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

Your home looks really nice.

The last piccie is old as i have graveled the whole area and have newer stuff now.

Take care.

Claire
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Pheasy

Where U Live

Post by Pheasy »

suilunguk;617995 wrote: Your home looks really nice.

The last piccie is old as i have graveled the whole area and have newer stuff now.

Take care.

Claire

It looks really pretty - I miss the British style houses - theres just something about them :-4
pinkchick

Where U Live

Post by pinkchick »

ThePheasant;617967 wrote: Here my house - I don't know why it looks stripey - its cream and green shutters. I'm not very good with gardening (yard work) - need to try and pretty it up a bit

Nice house Pheasy:-6
Very nearly perfect ... :D
suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

Thank you. I must admit i was very lucky to get a bungalow. It means i can do so much more on my own. I dont need people to do stuff for me and i dont need supervising now. To me i have my life back.

Take care.

Clairex
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

when I first moved into my bungalow I could use my hands and do lots more than now...
Elvira

Where U Live

Post by Elvira »

I live in a lovely lovely 3 storey town house. Lots of space and a really good feel to it.
mominiowa

Where U Live

Post by mominiowa »

We have a house here in Iowa..simple split level but a nice yard for the kids...:)

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

I have now come off morphine and i have finally got my medication at the level i need to cope a lot better. Still cant do stairs and bathing things like that, i still need help with those. I am sorry to hear things are getting harder for you, you have my upmost respect for how you are handling it. I know it doesnt really make a difference, but i am thinking of you. Everyones homes sound really lovely. It is great when it really feels like a home, it makes life easier when you have got somewhere to relax.

Take care.

Clairex
SuzyB

Where U Live

Post by SuzyB »

suilunguk;618008 wrote: Thank you. I must admit i was very lucky to get a bungalow. It means i can do so much more on my own. I dont need people to do stuff for me and i dont need supervising now. To me i have my life back.

Take care.

Clairex

Hi Claire, hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened with your back? :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

saffy

Where U Live

Post by saffy »

Elvira;618125 wrote: I live in a lovely lovely 3 storey town house. Lots of space and a really good feel to it.

Me too, it's a bit of a bugger when you leave something in the bedroom and have to run up 2 flights of stairs to get it.
suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

Hi guys,

I was attacked by a patient, 6 years ago. Nothing was done even though i had serious pain, i lost the feeling in my leg and i couldnt feel or move my right foot. I had problems going to the toilet. I couldnt bend or stretch. I couldnt get out of bed or dress myself. If i sat down i could not get up again. This year it just all came to a head. I just couldnt get out of bed, i was being sick because of the pain. So after loads of tests i have cauda equina, which you get some type of swelling on your nerves, normally they surigical remove swelling and everything was ok. But my swelling was estimated to have happen about three years ago, because it was not picked up and i didnt have surgery to remove the pressure The pressure has killed a bunch of nerves called cauda equina. They will never mend, so it is basically just pain control.

Take care.

Clairex
Imladris

Where U Live

Post by Imladris »

suilunguk;618306 wrote: Hi guys,

I was attacked by a patient, 6 years ago. Nothing was done even though i had serious pain, i lost the feeling in my leg and i couldnt feel or move my right foot. I had problems going to the toilet. I couldnt bend or stretch. I couldnt get out of bed or dress myself. If i sat down i could not get up again. This year it just all came to a head. I just couldnt get out of bed, i was being sick because of the pain. So after loads of tests i have cauda equina, which you get some type of swelling on your nerves, normally they surigical remove swelling and everything was ok. But my swelling was estimated to have happen about three years ago, because it was not picked up and i didnt have surgery to remove the pressure The pressure has killed a bunch of nerves called cauda equina. They will never mend, so it is basically just pain control.

Take care.

Clairex

Poor you - hugs and love:-4
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
SuzyB

Where U Live

Post by SuzyB »

suilunguk;618306 wrote: Hi guys,

Take care.

Clairex

I am so sorry that it wasn't detected before, they may of been able to help you. I am glad you have the pain under control, :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

Hi,

I was really angry at first, but then sat back and thought it isnt going to change anything so lets get on with it. I can some of my nerves burnt away, to help reduce the pain, but i have to have it yearly as the nerve grows back but it still grows bak abdnormal. I am in pain 24/7 my pain is like someone pouring boiling water down my right hip and leg. That i have got used to ish. The really bad pain is when it is like being electrocuted and it really really burns. Thats when i pretty much just throw up as it is too much. Least now we know i would be no good in torture lol. If i take anymore pills i will rattle lol. I have gone back to do a few hours at work. I am ok til i come home then it hurts but i just sit down take some painkillers and wait until it is not too bad, good excuse to watch tv lol. I need the money i have no choice i have to work as i cant get any benefits. Thats the reason i am on the highest dose of painkillers on the market, if i wasnt i couldnt work. Well never mind. There a people out there worse than me, unfortuantly.

Take care.

Clairex
RedGlitter

Where U Live

Post by RedGlitter »

I live in a 2 bedroom stucco ranch house with Mexican brick on the front. Palo Verde trees, oleanders and assorted desert scrub in the front and all around. Detached garage in back. A cozy house.
buttercup

Where U Live

Post by buttercup »

One of those 'blink & you miss it places' :-4
suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

Redglitter your home sounds beautiful:-4 I am really jealous:sneaky:

Take care.

Clairex
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

update on my place.

it's got 3 bedrooms, the living section is small but functional, outside the grounds are lovely for gettogethers.
suilunguk

Where U Live

Post by suilunguk »

It sounds really nice. I love being out in the garden. I like having all my mates round for a bbq and just sit and chat, i love it.

Take care.

Clairex
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

suilunguk;618990 wrote: It sounds really nice. I love being out in the garden. I like having all my mates round for a bbq and just sit and chat, i love it.

Take care.

Clairex

tiss when the suns out.. just like a lil village :-6
Uncle Kram

Where U Live

Post by Uncle Kram »

My house is nicer on the inside.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

my bed needs washin, our ragdoll cat just pissed onit:wah:
Mia

Where U Live

Post by Mia »

[

I don't pay rent :)
minks

Where U Live

Post by minks »

I'm on the corner of walk and don't walk

Attached files
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
RedGlitter

Where U Live

Post by RedGlitter »

minks;645926 wrote: I'm on the corner of walk and don't walk

Minks, that almost sounds like a life philosophy! :wah:
littlemissgiggle

Where U Live

Post by littlemissgiggle »

in Hansel and Gretel's house

littlemissgiggle

Where U Live

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Wow Mag's lovely house and is that your garden. :-6
minks

Where U Live

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;645936 wrote: Minks, that almost sounds like a life philosophy! :wah:

no kidding eh perhaps I need to write about that hmmmmm

― Mae West
RedGlitter

Where U Live

Post by RedGlitter »

Two more payments and it's yours, right Soberano? :wah:
minks

Where U Live

Post by minks »

It's a nice fixer upper there Soberano. I see the potential

....if I til my head just right and squint

― Mae West
CrazyCruizChick

Where U Live

Post by CrazyCruizChick »

Soberano;645970 wrote: How come you know so much, what are you ,FBI. :wah: :wah:

I hate law enforcement.:thinking:

Just wanted to shear that who ever is reading.
RedGlitter

Where U Live

Post by RedGlitter »

Soberano;645970 wrote: How come you know so much, what are you ,FBI. :wah: :wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I just now saw this! You have me cracking up Soberano! Thank you!
RedGlitter

Where U Live

Post by RedGlitter »

Your place looks nice, Magenta. May I ask what kinds of trees and shrubbery you have in the foreground?? Just curious about what grows in Australia.
Richard Bell

Where U Live

Post by Richard Bell »

RedGlitter

Where U Live

Post by RedGlitter »

Richard Bell;646102 wrote:

Oh wow. That just filled my 80s needs for a while! ;)

SlipStream

Where U Live

Post by SlipStream »

it's bucketing it down here in sunny sheffield!
PaulaH

Where U Live

Post by PaulaH »

I'm in a 3 bed detached house, we moved here 6 years ago mainly because it had a downstairs loo so Mum wouldn't have to climb the stairs.

Sadly because of her disability she how sleeps downstairs as well but we manage:)

Paula xx

Return to “England”