Think you've seen orbs on film?

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Pinky;612970 wrote: See? It's the beltane spirit!! It makes the sap rise!:lips:

It sure does :D
Nuthrday

Post by Nuthrday »

Dayum!! I'm impressed. Thanks for posting that.
laneybug

Post by laneybug »

Pinky, what about this pic of me? Do I have some spirit lingering around me? I'd really like to know what you think!!

Click on it to see it bigger. I had to crop it, for... uh.... uh...... modesty reasons. :lips: :p
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Pinky;616658 wrote: That's interesting! There could well have been someone around you Laney, I think our kith and kin that have passed on do come back to see us now and again. I know I would!

That is my belief too - sometimes I sense my Mum with me.

By the way Laney - are you in the shower in that pic - just wondering :wah: Do you know any spirits that like to be with you in the shower :wah:
CrazyCruizChick

Post by CrazyCruizChick »

There's a forest that I've been to with the kids in East Grinstead, walking in the forest was ok but we ended up walking into an opening in the middle of the forest and it had a funny Erie feeling and I didn't hang about for too long.:-3

I've tried to find out more about it on the net but I cant find any old maps of that area.
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

I think the last place I'd welcome an other-worldly visitation is in the shower!
laneybug

Post by laneybug »

I, Rob;616889 wrote: I think the last place I'd welcome an other-worldly visitation is in the shower!

Oh you found me out! :D Fiance likes to take candid shots, what can I say? :rolleyes:

than closed by belief.
laneybug

Post by laneybug »

Pinky;616658 wrote: That's interesting! There could well have been someone around you Laney, I think our kith and kin that have passed on do come back to see us now and again. I know I would!

I hope they do visit occasionally. I miss someone so much whom I lost when I was young. I've always wondered if he comes back to see me.... and sometimes I wish my 6th sense was finer tuned so I could see him or talk to him. Kind of gives me the willies thinking about it, but there are so many things I'd like to say.

than closed by belief.
Nuthrday

Post by Nuthrday »

Sylvia Browne says orbs are always good spirits, like a help and support thing. Why wouldn't they be at a ritual, at night, on a full moon, with candlelight (they're supposedly not drawn to electric light at all).:-6

And Laneybug, looks like your fiance knows how to take a very pretty picture!
laneybug

Post by laneybug »

Nuthrday;618005 wrote: Sylvia Browne says orbs are always good spirits, like a help and support thing. Why wouldn't they be at a ritual, at night, on a full moon, with candlelight (they're supposedly not drawn to electric light at all).:-6

And Laneybug, looks like your fiance knows how to take a very pretty picture!

I've watched a few Sylvia Browne interviews... very interesting. A coworker of mine absolutely loves and believes all of what Sylvia says. I'd like to read a book or two by her.

And thank you, Nuthrday. He's quite talented. :-6

than closed by belief.
CrazyCruizChick

I found this site about East Grinstead

http://ghostland.homestead.com/GhostlyP ... lery2.html
CrazyCruizChick

Pinky;619328 wrote: Oh cool, thanks CCC!

Might have to check that out on my travels at some point!

I will look for some more, I have been told that East Grinstead is a very hunted place indeed.

I hope you will come and see this forest that I had been too it was really scary and I didn't feel to happy being there.

Really I didn't :-3 .
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

These orbs following us!! :-3

Return to “Photos”