Dating Game - K's date with RedGlitter

A Moderated Forum
koan

Post by koan »

This thread is for K and RedGlitter. If you wish to make a comment please use the original game commentary thread. link

K. chose the particulars of his date with RedGlitter but it's up to them to fill in the details... especially in the places our Dating Game cameras couldn't go ;)

On a beautiful day they arrive in the show limos at the embarking point of an exclusive cruise ship. RedGlitter practically glowed with excitement and K has a subtle grin on his face as he is saving their destination as a surprise. Being a gentleman, he arranged for two rooms beside each other but joined with a door between. :sneaky:

They unpacked their luggage and met in the lounge for a drink as the ship set sail. A live band plays some soft bluesy music as they sit in a cozy corner of the bar area and chat.

Attached files
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

The waiter comes to the table...

I boldly order for the two of us...

"She'll have the Huachinango Entomatado with Ensalada de fruta and a salad on the side"

"And I'll have the chiles en nogada with Calabaza and Bolillos on the side,

and a bottle of your finest champagne"

I have another waiter come to the table carrying a covered tray ultimately revealing to RedGlitter a red rose to compliment her beauty...

"I hope you like mexican", I say to RedGlitter...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

"It's my favorite," I reply...

I am impressed with how K rolls our order off his tongue the way he does and with such confidence. I secretly wonder what we'll be having but I'm not worried as his reputation with food precedes him.

The waiter gently hands me the rose and I am charmed that K would do this. I can't help but smile as I press my nose against it. While I hold the rose out for K to sniff, our champagne arrives. Once again I am charmed as I love champagne. I think to myself..."Mexican food...a rose...champagne...all things I love...how does he know this?"

While he is saying something to our waiter, my eyes rise above my rose and I steal deft glances at K, admiring how handsome he is...he has the prettiest eyes...

I feel so much electricity that I imagine if I dared reach over to touch him, I would shock the both of us. That thought makes me giggle and I see K look at me quizzically.

I just smile and ask him, "To what are we toasting....?"
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Why don't you toast?

I would much rather see your wishes go fulfilled...

"I would say you look lovely, but you always look lovely so I feel tonights occasion should serve as none more adorned"

After dinner I thought we could go out on the bow and enjoy the wonderful nightlight and dance amidst the gorgeously gradient array of stars...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

"I'd love to see the stars with you, K," I tell him. And I mean it.

Knowing I'm terrible at making toasts, I'm silent for a moment and then I lift my flute to his...

"To us. That our hearts will forever know hope, love and true friends...that we may live in sincerity and with our dreams fulfilled.

And may this be one of many nights for us to be together beneath the stars."

There is a gentle clink as our flutes come together. I rest my hand on his and I feel that same electricity go through me again.

"That's a beautiful watch. Was it a gift?"

I trace my fingers over the lines of it for a moment; as I wait for him to answer; my hand stops, gently wrapping itself around the warmth of his.

The candlelight reflects off K's eyes and I am taken with how they sparkle. And for a split second, I think I could see all the way into his soul if I were to gaze long enough.

"Your eyes are beautiful," I say to K. "Incredibly beautiful."

I smile softly. All I can do is admire him. It's such an easy thing for me to do.

Just then our waiter arrives with our dinner. It looks delicious and from what I can tell, it appears that I am going to be enjoying a fish dish...snapper I think? In tomato sauce? And K appears to be having some type of stuffed green chilies...in a sauce...walnut sauce...I think.

I'm also having a type of fruit salad...there are clementines in it. I love clementines. I wonder if K likes them. I cut a small segment from one and sliding over closer to K, I say...

"Try this...it's a clementine. I think you might like it."

I hold my fork so that he could easily just take the bite off of it but instead, he wraps his hand around mine as I hold the fork. I feel that thrill again. Then the clementine disappears between the most sensuous lips ever. For a moment I wish I were the fruit. Clementines are very sweet. And juicy. I can't help but wonder how sweet is his kiss? And I start to imagine...things....and I wonder if he can tell what I'm thinking....

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Mmmmmmmm...

Those were delicious...I love oranges...

I've arranged a table for us with the best view starring out into the ocean, where I thought we could talk and get to know one and another...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I tell him that sounds lovely.

The whole time my mind is screaming at me "don't be so forward! Don't do anything stupid!"

My face feels warm, thinking I probably already have.

I ask, "shall we go there now...?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

RedGlitter;613511 wrote: I tell him that sounds lovely.

The whole time my mind is screaming at me "don't be so forward! Don't do anything stupid!"

My face feels warm, thinking I probably already have.

I ask, "shall we go there now...?

If you would like to skip dessert...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

"I'm sorry. I hadn't thought about dessert.

The stars will still be there when we're ready.

What did you have planned?"
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

For dessert?

I wave the waiter over to the table...

Pay de Queso y Nuez con Cajeta for the beautiful lady...

And I'll have just a slice of apple pie with cinnamon...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

"What did you just say?" I ask K.

It impresses me so much the way these words just slip off his tongue like he says them every day.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

If I told you what it was it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?...;)
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

"Well.....if that's the way you want to play it" I tell him.

I am trying hard to stop the sly smile creeping across my face as I say this. And I fail completely. I look away for a moment to try to get back some composure but as soon as I turn back again, I have to smile just to look at him. I make small talk but I'm thinking to myself "How hard does this man play anyway?!"

And I wonder if I'm any kind of match for him.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Dessert arrives....

K's apple pie is certainly not hard to figure out....mine looks like a slice of cheesecake. I take off a little bite. I taste pecan. And there's caramel sauce.

And it's so good...like...incredibly good.

I have to share this with K. He has to know what this is like. I take off another small bite and ask him to taste it.

"What do you think? I ask. And I wait....
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Mmmmmm...

I would say it's as good as thine beauty I've been fortunate enough to be in the presence of but it pales in comparison...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I feel myself blush.

It can't be helped.

"You're very sweet" I tell him.

And I mean what I say.

I am able to hold his gaze for a minute but I have to look away.

We finish our desserts. I offer him the last bite of my pecan cheesecake.

My face feels hot and I have to stop this insane blushing. I pick up my glass and gently swirl the last of the champagne around, deliberately not looking at him. When I think I've put myself back together, I take one final sip and set down my glass.

Now I can look at him again.

I want to take his hand and run with him outside into the starry night but somehow I figure if this is a dance, I think he'd rather lead....
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Well the dinner can't quite be compared to that of your smile,..but it was acceptable in comparison to my expectations...

I hear the moon shows brilliantly at this time of night...Care to join me in the hot tub out on the deck, or would you rather just sit quietly by the edge of the ship next to the crashing waves?
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

"Let's go out to the deck and look at the stars," I tell K. "The hot tub will still be there when we're ready."

I pick up my rose.

"Our dinner was great. I can't believe you knew what I would enjoy. But you did."

We make our way out to the deck.

We are met with black sky and diamond stars that seem to go on forever.

I say nothing for a moment, sniffing my rose again.

Then I ask, "Did you know that blue stars are the hottest ones while white ones are the coolest? And that the hottest star is supposed to be about two hundred million degrees inside?"

"Do you mind if I stand a little closer to you? I'm afraid of deep water, especially when it's black like this."
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

It's probably forward of me but I'm like that, so before he can answer I slide in next to him, hoping he won't mind.

I feel safer now. Funny how he can do that to me.

Being so near to him, I am suddenly without words.

I look up at the stars and they seem to have been spun on a gossamer web by some invisible spider.

I am quite sure they have never looked prettier than on this night when K and I are sharing them.

He feels so warm next to me.

I snuggle in closer.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Would you like more champagne?
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

"Yes I would, thank you...if you'll have some with me...?"

We make our way to the table that K has reserved just for us and we have a seat.

There is softly glowing candlelight and it's lovely but it can't begin to compare to the romance of the diamond stars glittering above and around us. The sky is almost a violet onyx surrounding us. I truly don't think I've seen a more beautiful night and I feel so fortunate that I'm here sharing it with such a thoughtful, charming, and handsome man as K.

He's thought of everything it seems, as there is already a bottle of champagne chilling at our table, two flutes at the ready.

K pops the champagne without a flaw and I ask him,

"Would you think me silly if I wanted to keep the cork? I can be a bit sentimental sometimes. This really is a beautiful night. I'm glad we're enjoying it together."

I lift my glass.

"This toast is yours, K."

The candlelight lends a soft yet vibrant glow to the bubbly, honey colored champagne.

I smile and I wait for K to make our toast....

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

"A toast to our lives, and if reincarnation were ever a possibility may we come back as ourselves only to have met long before now"...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

A small clink.

"That was really nice. Thank you" I tell him.

And it was.

I sit back and swirl the champagne in my glass.

Not wanting to monopolize, I wait for him to say something to me....
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I realize though that it isn't fair for me to expect him to carry our whole evening. As much as I would be utterly content to just sit near him and admire how well he's put together and how classy he is, I try to clear the stars out of my eyes and offer up some semblance of conversation.

As we talk, I become acutely aware of other women glancing in our direction and having their men dance them past our table. This tickles me to no end. That I should be the woman so fortunate as to be in K's company. Me. I shoot a quick glance up at the sky and wonder which star was the one I wished on for this; which one I have to thank for my being here tonight.

K says something to me with a smile and I wonder for a moment if he can actually hear my heart from where he's sitting because God knows it's beating that loud.

His voice is the smoothest, most sensuous I have ever heard. He has that accent, that crazy-making accent that makes my backbone go limp. It's not a twang type of thing, it's more a suave lilt. A bend. I have always felt that a person's voice was their soul speaking its very essence and if this is true, then K must have the most beautiful soul ever.

I love to listen to him. I love how he says things, how he can turn a phrase. Mostly I love that he seems so normal and down to earth with me.

It's starting to get a little crowded near us.

So I ask him if we could take a walk around the ship....
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I say "sure"..."Anything to give me an excuse to put my arm around you:D"...

The walk was a delight...Redglitter is more real than most women I've met...

By the time we get back to our table it's evident the night has slipped away amidst our enlightenment...

I slip RedGlitter a note with inside revealing as to our destination with a quick exchange of pleasantry as we mutually head off to bed...;)

"I hope you like where we are going...If not by the joy of destination by the enjoyment of conversation"...
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

We set off for a stroll in the night breeze and I felt K slide his arm around my waist and my knees went weak. You would be amazed at what a well-placed hand can do to a woman. ;) I pointed out a few constellations but not knowing many of them I was content just to smile to myself as I listened to him talk. K has the silkiest voice. It dances up and down my backbone like water ripples the moon's reflection.

And he's beautiful. His parents and God put him together right fine. When he's not looking, I sneak little sideways glances at him. He has the warmest eyes. And the most expressive gaze. And when the moonshadow glints off his cheekbones I can't help but think he rivals that of any sculpture in any museum. I have not seen a more handsome man. He makes me weak.

His voice is music to my ears. I want to lie next to him in the dark and trail my fingers down his backbone while he whispers in my ear. Whispers what? It matters not.

We walk....float....around the ship's deck and it becomes evident people are beginning to wind up the evening and I am surprised it's almost over. I'm not ready to call it a night yet. We pass our table where I collect my rose and champagne cork and K's arm still around me like it was its natural place, we made our way back to the hallway by our adjoining room. K slipped something into my hand and told me he hoped I would like where he was taking us. I looked down and in my hand was a brochure for an African safari!

I squealed! Very few people know how much I have always wanted to go to Africa to see the animals and the country. He must have remembered that from our dating questions.

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him so hard I think I might have stolen his breath for a minute. I heard a little gasp. :o

Oh God I was thisclosetohim!!! I couldn't help myself. I wanted to kiss him so badly I could nearly taste it, but I was doing all I could to not appear so forward. I couldn't blow this! Besides I hoped it wouldn't be long before he made his own move. I tightened my arms around him and kissed his neck gently, just beneath his ear.

"I can't wait!" I squealed to him. I have always wanted to go to Africa!!! You don't know how much!! And we're going!!!" I hugged him even tighter and heard another little gasp and I quickly let go and apologized. K of course was a total gentleman about it and didn't complain that I had probably bruised him. :o

"Thank you for the lovely night," I said in my softest voice. With my softest smile. "I couldn't have had a nicer time." I kissed his cheek and backed up into my doorway. I did not want to see him turn around and go. But when he did.....what a view! :D

Attached files

Return to “The Dating Game”