The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
Baariyual

Post by Baariyual »

( Where Did They Get The Word Theory From ? )

,Their word Theory as the Greek say Theoris becomes Thehos for God in Greek , taken from Taweret , The Tama - Rean Goddess of women in childbirth and this birth is of the Sun ( sons ) . Taweret was hated by The Greeks because she was the center of The Iunet or Tantere , Called by The Greeks Denderah Calendar And She Represented Mitochondria DNA In The Center Of The Denderah ( Zodiac ) .

So The Big Bang Is Not A Theory ?

Although they call the Big Bang a Theory contact is a reality , as the sperm hiitting the ovum , Though , the human ear can't hear it , it is a Big Bang to microscopic existing entities . When positive and negative charges clash , though you don't hear it , it is a Big Bang to minute energy . So in actuality the Big Bang is a reality .

But is it '' The Big Bang , or '' A '' nother Big Bang .

Just another '' Big Bang , as an incident that occurs and re-occurs .

So There Is More Than one Big Bang ?

Yes , As things come into Existence , or where things become somethings , the Sum Of A Thing, A Thing Would Need Another Thing To Bang Into To Have A Big Bang . Their problem is , comprehending matter and anti - matter as the things that Clash to bring about , alternate things .

So What They Call It , Is True ?

It is untrue by their title . There was no single one '' Big Bang '' as the statement would imply that something just went '' Bang '' without a reason or Cause or under control , direction or command .

So Then , The Original Black Dot Was Not Alone ?

No , for it existed in a states of existence .

Which '' Big Bang '' Is The Most Important ?

It depends on the beings that is affected by it .

Which One Affects Earth People ?

In your beginning this '' Big Bang '' was twenity four billuion years ago when Nibira , a craft under the control of the Neteru Anunnaqi collided into the planet Tamtu or Tanen called Tiamat and Qi , and caused a '' Big Bang '' ...

Was There One Before That One ?

Indeed ! There Were Others . This Incident Was Not At The Very Beginning Of All Things , But In The Beginning Of An On-Going Event . As You Know , This Planet Earth Is Just One Of Many In This Solar System , And Even Less Important In The Universe . It Is Egotistical And Naive To Think That No Other Intelligent Life Exists In The Boundless Universes . Except Here On The Seventh Planet, The Third From Your Sun .

Is It Possible For A Chain Of Events To Occur By Accodent ?

If It Is A Chain Of Events Then Each Action Has A Previous Cause . So You Can't Have A Chain Of Events To Occur By Accident . It Is Impossible For A Chain Of Event To Have Occurred By Accident The Same Way Eact Time , Year In And Year Out Many Thousands Of Years . In That Case , Accident Would Still Be The Rule In Our Universe And They Are Not . They Are Also A Part Of The System Of Things .

( Why Are We Taught That ? )

,Because The Luciferians And Reptiulians , The Serpent Children ( Genesis 3 ; 14 ) Must Keep You Ignoring True Scientific Data To Enforce Religious Beliefs , And Keep You Worshipping Them ( Revelation 13 ; 15 ) , And In Their Image , So As Not To Alarm The God With ( Psalms 82;6 ) And ( John 10 ; 34 ) .

Do They Know These Facts ?

Indeed ! They Do , And Of The Many Bangs And The Biggest Bang . The Dragon's Seed Comes In All Races . They Could Be Anybody ; Maybe Your Reading This Book Are One .

What Sound Did It Make ?

The Bang Created A Vibration , A Friction That Results In Sound , Each Additional Bang Had A Different Time And Distance And Magnitude That Created A Harmony Of Music Heard By The True Litener Of Om Or Aum As Amun '' The Amen '' . It Vibrates At A Rate Of 144 , And It Is The Letter '' D '' Of The 1st Center '' C '' Octave Bass , Its Color Is Green ,

So Which Is The '' Biggest Bang '' ?

This Event Still Happen To This Day. It Is A Result Of The Expanding . Then Collapsing Of A Universe . In Your Case , This Universe Which Caused The Explosion Of Positive And Negative Forces , Cause The Negative And Positive Forces To Clash Into Each Other , Matter And Anti -Matter .

What Happens In This Event ?

H 1 - Hydrogen Becomes He - Helium , From E , 1 - Ether To E2 , - Ether Two , Onto O 8 - Oxygen Liquid And E 8 , - Ether Liquid Gas . This Was The Birth Of Your Sun , Which Is 93 , 000,000 , Miles Away .

More To Come In Next Post
Baariyual

Post by Baariyual »

I'm Dedicateing The Above Post / Thread To Spot
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I hope something's just been lost in translation here because this thread seems set out to be argumentative, I'm not seeing the point.
spot

Post by spot »

Only given the right subject matter, Baariyual. As for my mother's upbringing, perhaps I didn't beat her enough as a child. I'll ask her opinion and see what she thinks.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Baariyual;612381 wrote: I'm Dedicateing The Above Post / Thread To Spot

I'd already read that one when I replied to it on http://www.newsforum.com/theology-relig ... earth.html last month. Just before you were banned there. The people who found it cross-posted on conspiracycentral.info banned the crossposting account there, too. One presumes that Utnafishtim and Adonai are the same person. I doubt whether she's the original author of the text.

What benefit do you see from promiscuously cross-posting the same content to multiple boards?

I note that the story ends on that final post, though. If you have the rest of the story of "So When Was The Beginning Of The Creation Of Earth" that would be a welcome addition here. New text is always welcome.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

spot;612409 wrote: If you have the rest of the story of "So When Was The Beginning Of The Creation Of Earth" that would be a welcome addition here. New text is always welcome.

The beginning of the creation of earth was the dawn of time, surely? It can't be anything else!

Edit: See whether Coberst will put in an original word or three...
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

spot;612409 wrote: I'd already read that one when I replied to it on http://www.newsforum.com/theology-relig ... earth.html last month. Just before you were banned there. The people who found it cross-posted on conspiracycentral.info banned the crossposting account there, too. One presumes that Utnafishtim and Adonai are the same person. I doubt whether she's the original author of the text.

What benefit do you see from promiscuously cross-posting the same content to multiple boards?

I note that the story ends on that final post, though. If you have the rest of the story of "So When Was The Beginning Of The Creation Of Earth" that would be a welcome addition here. New text is always welcome.

LMFAO :wah:
Baariyual

Post by Baariyual »

spot;612402 wrote: Only given the right subject matter, Baariyual. As for my mother's upbringing, perhaps I didn't beat her enough as a child. I'll ask her opinion and see what she thinks.

spot's only given the right subject matter ,

Baariyual According to who ! I'm not here to make you feel good about yourself , Nor am I here to suck-up to you because your one of the Moderator / Administrator . As far beating your mother maybe she needed because she should have save the after-birth and throw you away .
Baariyual

Post by Baariyual »

spot;612409 wrote: I'd already read that one when I replied to it on http://www.newsforum.com/theology-relig ... earth.html last month. Just before you were banned there. The people who found it cross-posted on conspiracycentral.info banned the crossposting account there, too. One presumes that Utnafishtim and Adonai are the same person. I doubt whether she's the original author of the text.

( I'm Dedicateing The Above Post / Thread To Spot ) Duhhhhhhh
koan

Post by koan »

Baariyual;612375 wrote: I have read some of your post and you know something You're one SARCASTIC ( S.O.B. ) . I know I might get banned for saying this but , Had to let you know this before it happen . Your mother should have taught you some respect .

You already have been banned.

I'm wondering why you came back. You seemed to have been prepared to actually offer some information as to that question but you are slipping back into former habits. Each time you return it will be more difficult for you to post unmolested by a moderator.

We can arrange for an experiment in this matter or you can stop using the forum as a pulpit. I believe you were informed that this board is for discussion. I'd like to see you try that.
Baariyual

Post by Baariyual »

RedGlitter;612387 wrote: I hope something's just been lost in translation here because this thread seems set out to be argumentative, I'm not seeing the point.

Why should you aren't you one of his 20 friend's / suck-up ?

reglitter You really are an enigma Spot!

Educated, free-spirited, funny, sarcastic at times. If I hadn't been born so early, you wouldn't just be my adopted Unc. You're a dream guy for any woman!

Even you agree that he sarcastic , Bird's of the feather wouldn't you say
Baariyual

Post by Baariyual »

koan;612521 wrote: You already have been banned.

I'm wondering why you came back. You seemed to have been prepared to actually offer some information as to that question but you are slipping back into former habits. Each time you return it will be more difficult for you to post unmolested by a moderator.

We can arrange for an experiment in this matter or you can stop using the forum as a pulpit. I believe you were informed that this board is for discussion. I'd like to see you try that.

Guess the truth bother's some Yes.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Baariyual;612519 wrote: ( I'm Dedicateing The Above Post / Thread To Spot ) Duhhhhhhh

I hope yoo are going to arnser my post two.
koan

Post by koan »

Baariyual;612531 wrote: Guess the truth bother's some Yes.

Surprised you didn't capitalize Truth.

Let us talk about the truth, TerahEl.

I notice you haven't denied that we have banned you already.

Now let us talk about the Truth.

You, like anyone else who claims to know the Truth, use an appeal to authority. You haven't earned that position. An appeal to authority relies on your audience accepting said authority. In your case it is a logical fallacy.
koan

Post by koan »

This is a merged thread wherein a member with multiple names will continue to preach to us about the strange beliefs of his cult.
Baariyual

Post by Baariyual »

koan;612563 wrote: Surprised you didn't capitalize Truth.

Let us talk about the truth, TerahEl.

I notice you haven't denied that we have banned you already.

Now let us talk about the Truth.

You, like anyone else who claims to know the Truth, use an appeal to authority. You haven't earned that position. An appeal to authority relies on your audience accepting said authority. In your case it is a logical fallacy.

Why should I denied anything when you have your mind made up /

First you have no authority over me thats you ego talking , Bannning someone doesn't show authority it only show you have no ccontrol over them . Nor have I ask for a position here . No where have I ask anyone here to accept me or anything I have post , So you are assuming things , And your play on words like logical fallacy only shows your ingorace , Of the small world you live in . And the truth I speak of ... feel he can say whatever he wish but he can't deal with it when it comes back on him , Just like you so your backing each other play .

You or him aren't man / women enought to just disagree with someone , You want to tell them what to say and how to say it . That's real problem here not me . Both of you need to take your heads out of your butt's and realizes the world doesn't revolve around you .
koan

Post by koan »

Baariyual;612665 wrote: Why should I denied anything when you have your mind made up /

First you have no authority over me thats you ego talking , Bannning someone doesn't show authority it only show you have no ccontrol over them . Nor have I ask for a position here . No where have I ask anyone here to accept me or anything I have post , So you are assuming things , And your play on words like logical fallacy only shows your ingorace , Of the small world you live in . And the truth I speak of ... feel he can say whatever he wish but he can't deal with it when it comes back on him , Just like you so your backing each other play .

You or him aren't man / women enought to just disagree with someone , You want to tell them what to say and how to say it . That's real problem here not me . Both of you need to take your heads out of your butt's and realizes the world doesn't revolve around you .

This has been answered where you double posted it

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=27681

Post by 911 »

Bill Sikes;612544 wrote: I hope yoo are going to arnser my post two.

Oh, Bill, you're such a hoot! :wah:

I can't believe I'm doing this, piping in like this but here goes.

The reason he/she doesn't put anything in his own words is because 'he no speaka the English very good'. Which only leads me to believe he no understanda the English very good neither!

He doesn't understand what you guys are talking about so he thinks he's being insulted so he responds with insults.

He is incapable of carrying on a conversation with anyone.

I can tell when he writes his own response and when he quotes something he uses as his own response or maybe someone is doing it for him. There are times when his writing is perfect but it's rare. And I talking about those short responses not the diatribe he spews.

He lost me after the OP went from tracking people to contradictions of the Bible. Do you think it would freak him out to know that there are tennis shoes coming on the market soon that actually have tracking devices in them for children? I think he would run screaming for the hills. :wah:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

911;612946 wrote: Which only leads me to believe he no understanda the English wah:

I think your words "the English" above may be redundant.

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”