My pets

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
suilunguk

My pets

Post by suilunguk »

My dogs. Wolf 4years old white male german shepherd dog. Tehya 2 years old female rottwieller. Kye 8 year old black and tan female german shepherd dog.

My female very dark tortishell kitten Tigger.

Take care.

Clairex
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
neffy

My pets

Post by neffy »

great pics there claire its nice to see a photo of them cant always see on a web cam they move about to much.:wah: :wah:
The rottie queen
abbey

My pets

Post by abbey »

You have a lovely family Claire and tigger is so pretty. :-4
Carl44

My pets

Post by Carl44 »

you have lovelly pets ,here is a picture of my last pet ,i'm afraid nigel is homeless now :wah: :wah:

Helen

My pets

Post by Helen »

suilunguk;612144 wrote: My dogs. Wolf 4years old white male german shepherd dog. Tehya 2 years old female rottwieller. Kye 8 year old black and tan female german shepherd dog.

My female very dark tortishell kitten Tigger.

Take care.

Clairex

hi, love the piccies, they are all beautiful.

just wondered if you knew that you only get females in that sort of cat ?? if by chance you do come across a male, they are genetically impaired !!

the females are psycho's !! i had one and my vet told me about it, he always had to wrap her in a blanket AND use gloves !! i was always covered in scratches and bite marks cos she'd chase me tilshe got me !! but i loved her just the same:wah:
crazygal

My pets

Post by crazygal »

Gorgeous pets, can't beat having pets. :D
suilunguk

My pets

Post by suilunguk »

Helen i never knew that about the cat. I must admit she does love to chase you and bite you, but i thought that was play. She had her first jab the other day and she never made a move or a noise, doesnt sound like that is gonna last lol. I have to take her back on the 30th of may for her 2nd jab and micro chipping. I must admit i do adore her, just not when she is biting my feet lol. I couldnt be without my pets, they keep me going.

Take care.

Clairex
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Return to “Photos”