The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

What is the meaning of the word jew and where did it come from ?

I'll probably get greatly abused for this, but who cares?

Modern Jews are mainly either Ashkenazim or Sepharadic. Ashkenazim are in the main, Eastern European in origin, Sepharadim, in the main are of Iberian/Berber/Moorish origin.

The biblical Jews were only one branch of the Semitic peoples.

I thought the preferred term for playing with trolls was troll-baiting.

I could, of course be wrong (again).
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
spot

Post by spot »

I'm not sure it's since the beginning of time. It's since there were Christians around prepared to say that the Jews, collectively, killed God by shouting for Barabbas. From that point on they got ghettoised, fined, forcibly converted, expelled, inquisitioned, pogrommed and holocausted. I can't think of any case where Jews were persecuted until Christians started in on them. Muslims, in particular, got on with them fine until the twentieth century. Even the Romans had no animosity, despite breaking their capital city and dispersing the nation. As for Pharaoh, he had no choice in what he did, God hardened Pharaoh's heart so that the Hebrews became suitably impressed by the outcome.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

It can't be that simple, he writes normal capitalization when talking to us, but he capitalizes all his words when he's evangelizing for his cult.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Pinky;602795 wrote: Spot said the C word!!!:wah: Cult, you bimbo. Men and women can both get in. I think you need glasses sometimes, I really do.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602793 wrote: It can't be that simple, he writes normal capitalization when talking to us, but he capitalizes all his words when he's evangelizing for his cult.

What Is A Cult ?
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Pinky;602650 wrote: Finally, someone agrees with me!:wah:

Hold on, I thought I was the anti-christ? Damn, the Pope's blummin' snuck past me again! How did I let that happen?:thinking:

No you're one Unly person and this isn't a insult it the truth .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Tater Tazz;602500 wrote: Why do you not use your own words, instead of just coping someone elses?

If what I'm posting wrong then show me , stop trying to change the subject ok . Paul is the anti-christ of the bible .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602789 wrote: I'm not sure it's since the beginning of time. It's since there were Christians around prepared to say that the Jews, collectively, killed God by shouting for Barabbas. From that point on they got ghettoised, fined, forcibly converted, expelled, inquisitioned, pogrommed and holocausted. I can't think of any case where Jews were persecuted until Christians started in on them. Muslims, in particular, got on with them fine until the twentieth century. Even the Romans had no animosity, despite breaking their capital city and dispersing the nation. As for Pharaoh, he had no choice in what he did, God hardened Pharaoh's heart so that the Hebrews became suitably impressed by the outcome.

Funny how everytime someone say something about the so-called jew , they're called anti - this or that lolololololol one would think they really see the jews as their god . Hummmmmm :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603020 wrote: Funny how everytime someone say something about the so-called jew , they're called anti - this or that lolololololol one would think they really see the jews as their god . Hummmmmm :driving:
I wouldn't say I see myself as either pro or anti Jewish, and I'm not sure what relevance your comment has to the text you quoted from my post. Do you see my post as either pro or anti Jewish?
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603018 wrote: Paul is the anti-christ of the bible .Here you're making an assertion without even beginning to provide any argument in favour of what you say. You state it as though it's a recognized fact in common agreement, when it isn't. By all means try to persuade us that it's true, either limiting your use of capital letters to proper nouns and the beginning of sentences or explaining the significance of capitalizing every word.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603013 wrote: What Is A Cult ?

A cult is cohesive group of people, generally a relatively small and recently founded religious movement, devoted to beliefs or practices that the surrounding culture or society considers to be outside the mainstream. This perception may come about either due to its novel belief system, idiosyncratic practices, perceived harmful effects on members or perceived opposition to the mainstream culture.

The American Journal of Sociology said of them in 1980 that like other deviant social movements, cults tend to recruit people with a grievance, people who suffer from some variety of deprivation. I'd add to their list people who enjoy puzzles, have an inquisitive nature and a lack of critical sense. The deprivation they refer to is most often, presumably, social.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

You're enjoying this, Spot, aren't you.

K.

Pass the popcorn, girls.
koan

Post by koan »

Unless you are asking us to believe you wrote all that yourself you are missing an indication of your source, TerahEl.

That would make your posts plagiarism.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Pinky;603034 wrote: What's unly?:thinking:

Who cares? You can't type properly!:wah:

Your one UGLY Reptilian you know that .
spot

Post by spot »

JacksDad;603049 wrote: You're enjoying this, Spot, aren't you.I'm waiting for Terah-El to explain the idiosyncratic practices and current location of the Savior, Dr. Malachi Z. York-El, who seems an interesting fellow as do many cult leaders. Everything Terah-El has written in capitalized text is a direct quote from Dr. Malachi Z. York-El but for some reason Terah-El seems reluctant to attribute the authorship.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;603035 wrote: I wouldn't say I see myself as either pro or anti Jewish, and I'm not sure what relevance your comment has to the text you quoted from my post. Do you see my post as either pro or anti Jewish?

I see you as a spot on a dog butt .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;603055 wrote: I'm waiting for Terah-El to explain the idiosyncratic practices and current location of the Savior, Dr. Malachi Z. York-El, who seems an interesting fellow as do many cult leaders. Everything Terah-El has written in capitalized text is a direct quote from Dr. Malachi Z. York-El but for some reason Terah-El seems reluctant to attribute the authorship.

You been following me around you miss it .

Here a question for you . What Reptilian gave birth to you ?
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603059 wrote: I see you as a spot on a dog butt .Oh good. Would you like to stick to the question? I was puzzled why you wrote "Funny how everytime someone say something about the so-called jew , they're called anti - this or that lolololololol one would think they really see the jews as their god . Hummmmmm" in response to my comment on "where this dislike of Jewish people originated".

I wouldn't say I see myself as either pro or anti Jewish, and I'm not sure what relevance your comment has to the text you quoted from my post. Do you see my post as either pro or anti Jewish?
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

spot;603055 wrote: I'm waiting for Terah-El to explain the idiosyncratic practices and current location of the Savior, Dr. Malachi Z. York-El, who seems an interesting fellow as do many cult leaders. Everything Terah-El has written in capitalized text is a direct quote from Dr. Malachi Z. York-El but for some reason Terah-El seems reluctant to attribute the authorship.

Yup.

I saw that.

So ball's in Terah's court.

No popcorn.

Can I try some of those Twiglets, please?
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;603061 wrote: Oh good. Would you like to stick to the question? I was puzzled why you wrote "Funny how everytime someone say something about the so-called jew , they're called anti - this or that lolololololol one would think they really see the jews as their god . Hummmmmm" in response to my comment on "where this dislike of Jewish people originated".

Its means nothing because it doesn't answer the question that was ask .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

JacksDad;603062 wrote: Yup.

I saw that.

So ball's in Terah's court.

No popcorn.

Can I try some of those Twiglets, please?

WWW.APUBLICOUTCRY.COM / WWW.HEISINNOCENT.COM ...
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603060 wrote: You been following me around you miss it .

Here a question for you . What Reptilian gave birth to you ?
You're hooked on David Icke too? That's priceless, I had no idea.

Belief is ignorance.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603064 wrote: WWW.APUBLICOUTCRY.COM / WWW.HEISINNOCENT.COM ...
You missed a bit. Do you mind if I copy an article from the Augusta Chronicle, Georgia, of 12th January 2004?

EXPERTS SAY MAN MANIPULATED GIRLS: Joe Johnson; Morris News Service

The social organization of the religious sect led by Dwight "Malachi" York appeared to have been structured as an elaborate grooming process for victims used to satisfy the lust of a pedophile, according to experts on child sexual abuse.

Growing up in isolation on Mr. York's 440-acre Putnam County compound, children - along with their indoctrination into the sect's philosophies, which held Mr. York to be a deity - appeared to have been subjected to a form of brainwashing commonly used by pedophiles known as "child sexual abuse accommodation syndrome," according to William Bernet, the director of forensic psychiatry at Vanderbilt University. "What happens is, the child just comes to expect what she has learned within that small culture, and if kept in that isolated place, that child will accept and adopt whatever she is told," Mr. Bernet said.

Mr. York, 59, is being tried in U.S. District Court in Brunswick on 13 federal counts, including child molestation. Witnesses have testified that they were being groomed as Mr. York's sex partners when they were as young as 8 years old.

According to trial testimony, children were segregated from their parents by sex and kept in substandard housing. They were home-schooled on the compound and taught that Mr. York was a deity. "Because he was able to manipulate people into believing he is a god makes him very powerful," said Carole Lieberman, a psychologist from Beverly Hills, Calif., who has testified as an expert witness in several high-profile cases. "For the victims, it becomes an honor to be able to serve him." One witness testified that, when she was 8, a 16-year-old follower of Mr. York showed her a videotape of adults having oral sex, "telling me that was what I was supposed to do to Mr. York." The witness, now 19, testified that she did what she was told, thus beginning an eight-year period of abuse in which Mr. York allegedly had sex with her "two or three times a week" and in which the acts escalated to anal sex, then intercourse and finally group sex with Mr. York and other young girls.

Girls who had sex with Mr. York were treated better than others on the compound, according to testimony, given such rewards as jewelry, clothes and trips to Disney World. "At its core, this case is about power," Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephanie Thacker told jurors in opening statements when the trial got underway last week in Brunswick.

Mr. York is leader of a religious sect that until recently called itself the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors. The group is now called the Yamassee Native American Moors of the Creek Nation, and refers to Mr. York as Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle. He was accused by federal authorities in May 2002 of molesting more than a dozen girls, at both a house he owned in Athens and at the Nuwaubian compound near Eatonton in Putnam County. Mr. York's trial is being held in Brunswick because of the defense's change of venue request, which claimed potential jurors would be influenced by the massive trial publicity Mr. York's case had garnered while being prosecuted in Macon in the pretrial stage.

Ms. Thacker told jurors that Mr. York ran his sect in a way that isolated his young victims - making them live separately from their parents under sometimes squalid conditions - in order to make them dependent on him and more pliant when approached for sexual favors.

In his opening statement, defense attorney Adrian Patrick said allegations of sexual abuse of children had been fabricated by a small group of Mr. York's estimated 5,000 followers and spearheaded by a woman who used to manage the Nuwaubian business office but was kicked out of the group.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603063 wrote: Its means nothing because it doesn't answer the question that was ask .
You seem not to have noticed that you've not provided an answer yet, despite promises.

If it's all capitalized could you please, for once, explain why? What significance has that form of presentation?
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603051 wrote: Your one UGLY Reptilian you know that .

She's got a tattoo, as well, and her tongue flicks like a snake's when she gets excited.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

TerahEl;602438 wrote:

The universe is mental and physical held in the mind of the All, which are in all...

Let us now proceed to a consideration of the nature of the universe, as a whole and in its parts. What is the universe? We have seen that there can be nothing outside of all. Then is the universe all? No, but it's The All, as you are a universe. But the universe cannot be all because the universe seems to be made up of man-made particles of matter, and is constantly changing, and in other ways it does not measure up to the ideas that we are compelled to accept regarding all, as stated in our last degree.

"In the beginning was the void, and darkness was on the face

of the void. And "Bob" said, "Say, friend, can I interest

you in a cosmology? Special rate, since this'll be the first

one in the neighborhood. We just want a place to show it

off."

Dr. Dynasor, Church of The SubGenius
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;603066 wrote: You missed a bit. Do you mind if I copy an article from the Augusta Chronicle, Georgia, of 12th January 2004?

EXPERTS SAY MAN MANIPULATED GIRLS: Joe Johnson; Morris News Service

The social organization of the religious sect led by Dwight "Malachi" York appeared to have been structured as an elaborate grooming process for victims used to satisfy the lust of a pedophile, according to experts on child sexual abuse.

Growing up in isolation on Mr. York's 440-acre Putnam County compound, children - along with their indoctrination into the sect's philosophies, which held Mr. York to be a deity - appeared to have been subjected to a form of brainwashing commonly used by pedophiles known as "child sexual abuse accommodation syndrome," according to William Bernet, the director of forensic psychiatry at Vanderbilt University. "What happens is, the child just comes to expect what she has learned within that small culture, and if kept in that isolated place, that child will accept and adopt whatever she is told," Mr. Bernet said.

Mr. York, 59, is being tried in U.S. District Court in Brunswick on 13 federal counts, including child molestation. Witnesses have testified that they were being groomed as Mr. York's sex partners when they were as young as 8 years old.

According to trial testimony, children were segregated from their parents by sex and kept in substandard housing. They were home-schooled on the compound and taught that Mr. York was a deity. "Because he was able to manipulate people into believing he is a god makes him very powerful," said Carole Lieberman, a psychologist from Beverly Hills, Calif., who has testified as an expert witness in several high-profile cases. "For the victims, it becomes an honor to be able to serve him." One witness testified that, when she was 8, a 16-year-old follower of Mr. York showed her a videotape of adults having oral sex, "telling me that was what I was supposed to do to Mr. York." The witness, now 19, testified that she did what she was told, thus beginning an eight-year period of abuse in which Mr. York allegedly had sex with her "two or three times a week" and in which the acts escalated to anal sex, then intercourse and finally group sex with Mr. York and other young girls.

Girls who had sex with Mr. York were treated better than others on the compound, according to testimony, given such rewards as jewelry, clothes and trips to Disney World. "At its core, this case is about power," Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephanie Thacker told jurors in opening statements when the trial got underway last week in Brunswick.

Mr. York is leader of a religious sect that until recently called itself the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors. The group is now called the Yamassee Native American Moors of the Creek Nation, and refers to Mr. York as Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle. He was accused by federal authorities in May 2002 of molesting more than a dozen girls, at both a house he owned in Athens and at the Nuwaubian compound near Eatonton in Putnam County. Mr. York's trial is being held in Brunswick because of the defense's change of venue request, which claimed potential jurors would be influenced by the massive trial publicity Mr. York's case had garnered while being prosecuted in Macon in the pretrial stage.

Ms. Thacker told jurors that Mr. York ran his sect in a way that isolated his young victims - making them live separately from their parents under sometimes squalid conditions - in order to make them dependent on him and more pliant when approached for sexual favors.

In his opening statement, defense attorney Adrian Patrick said allegations of sexual abuse of children had been fabricated by a small group of Mr. York's estimated 5,000 followers and spearheaded by a woman who used to manage the Nuwaubian business office but was kicked out of the group.

I haven't miss anything if you took the time and read the links you'll read the whole story and not the devil's story .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;603067 wrote: You seem not to have noticed that you've not provided an answer yet, despite promises.

If it's all capitalized could you please, for once, explain why? What significance has that form of presentation?

ether you can answer the question or you going keep side steping it by trying to control what I should or shouldn't do or say . makeup your little mind .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;603037 wrote: Here you're making an assertion without even beginning to provide any argument in favour of what you say. You state it as though it's a recognized fact in common agreement, when it isn't. By all means try to persuade us that it's true, either limiting your use of capital letters to proper nouns and the beginning of sentences or explaining the significance of capitalizing every word.

ether you answer the question or stop wateing time ok . by the way thank's for bring attention to the post it's help's lot .
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603114 wrote: I haven't miss anything if you took the time and read the links you'll read the whole story and not the devil's story .

To quote your line about the Roman Catholics, you must be high on something be an advocate for the Nuwaubians, probably on belief with a small dose of faith thrown in for the awkward moments. Without the belief things might get difficult.

The Savior, Dr. Malachi Z. York-El, is obviously God, nobody could doubt that. How many other people arrived on earth in a flying saucer, after all? I wouldn't dream of suggesting that he's not divine.

I have no problem, either, with his getting ten year olds to suck his balls on a regular basis. Gods are above human morality and I'm sure that getting your balls sucked by ten year olds can become attractive with enough practice on the part of the divine recipient and enough encouragement by the community. Why should God be limited in any way? Omnipotence is the whole point of Godhead. Dr. Malachi Z. York-El did actually say in his 2003 plea-bargained hearing that the allegations were true, I'm sure his thinking on these matters is close to what I've written here.

Belief, though, as has been said before, is ignorance. Without belief, State law applies. The jury applied the evidence as though to a mere human and returned a verdict of guilty. What can be ignored by a believer as unimportant and allowable becomes a crime in the eyes of those not clouded by belief.

The newspaper clipping I produced isn't a devil's story, it's Dr. Malachi Z. York-El's story too. What it claims is what he claimed in his plea bargain the year before. The newspaper wrote a flat objective account. I think what you dislike about it is that the writer wasn't a believer who could ignore the actions of the divine on the grounds that God behaves in whatever way he wants to.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm entirely content to side with Satan. I disapprove of omnipotence. It's been a background theme of my posts here for some while.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603115 wrote: ether you can answer the question or you going keep side steping it by trying to control what I should or shouldn't do or say . makeup your little mind .The word Jew means that none of the inhabitants of Israel are God's Chosen People, that's surely been dealt with already. The only question left outstanding is "If it's all capitalized could you please, for once, explain why? What significance has that form of presentation?".
spot

Post by spot »

Oh - the question. Yes. Paul was a disciple, appointed by the incarnate Jesus on the road to Damascus. I can't recall any occasion in which he deceived anyone but perhaps you have instances we could discuss.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

spot;602574 wrote: I'm getting the hang of this now.Jesus is a compound word.

This may shock or disappoint you, but the very name Jesus is not in the Greek of your bible. In fact, the word you find is Iesous (Mark 1:1); which is a combination of Jah and Zeus put together like the Romans were known to do to make peace with the rapidly grew new sect of Nazarites (Matthew 21:11), a separate Israelite sect (Numbers 6:2).

Excerpted from Jesus Found In Egypt by Dr. Malachi Z. York-ElGALILEAN (Arabic) spoken by Jesus of Galilee. Jesus did not speak "English" in his day and time. So we should teach our children and ourselves the Ancient languages of the Bible or at least get us a KEY WORD STUDY BIBLE AND A STRONG’S BIBLE DICTIONARY SO WE CAN STUDY THE TRUTH OF WHAT THE BIBLE REALLY TEACHES. JESUS SPOKE GALILEAN (ARABIC).

The Bible Mastery Series: REV. DR. MALACHI Z. YORK, WBKZ Tape 7Come on, God of Abram's Father, you really have to tell us about the good Doctor. I keep mentioning him and you won't go near the subject.

hey spot, I thought Jesus was from Nazareth? I have also heard from someone ( I think it was you) that Jesus was a very popular name back then.
spot

Post by spot »

Sweet Tooth;603155 wrote: hey spot, I thought Jesus was from Nazareth? I have also heard from someone ( I think it was you) that Jesus was a very popular name back then.
"Modern-day Nazareth is nestled in a hollow plateau some 1,200 feet (350m) above sea level, located between 1,600 foot high hills that form the most southerly points of the Lebanon mountain range. It is about 25 km from the Sea of Galilee."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazareth has more of the same.

I expect that gives him a fairly local Galilean accent, though when he cometh with clouds and every eye shall see him I'll be annoyed if He doesn't use English with me.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

spot;603172 wrote: "Modern-day Nazareth is nestled in a hollow plateau some 1,200 feet (350m) above sea level, located between 1,600 foot high hills that form the most southerly points of the Lebanon mountain range. It is about 25 km from the Sea of Galilee."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazareth has more of the same.

I expect that gives him a fairly local Galilean accent, though when he cometh with clouds and every eye shall see him I'll be annoyed if He doesn't use English with me.
:wah:

hey terah-el can you give me the biblical description of the anti-christ?
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;603149 wrote: To quote your line about the Roman Catholics, you must be high on something be an advocate for the Nuwaubians, probably on belief with a small dose of faith thrown in for the awkward moments. Without the belief things might get difficult.

The Savior, Dr. Malachi Z. York-El, is obviously God, nobody could doubt that. How many other people arrived on earth in a flying saucer, after all? I wouldn't dream of suggesting that he's not divine.

I have no problem, either, with his getting ten year olds to suck his balls on a regular basis. Gods are above human morality and I'm sure that getting your balls sucked by ten year olds can become attractive with enough practice on the part of the divine recipient and enough encouragement by the community. Why should God be limited in any way? Omnipotence is the whole point of Godhead. Dr. Malachi Z. York-El did actually say in his 2003 plea-bargained hearing that the allegations were true, I'm sure his thinking on these matters is close to what I've written here.

Belief, though, as has been said before, is ignorance. Without belief, State law applies. The jury applied the evidence as though to a mere human and returned a verdict of guilty. What can be ignored by a believer as unimportant and allowable becomes a crime in the eyes of those not clouded by belief.

The newspaper clipping I produced isn't a devil's story, it's Dr. Malachi Z. York-El's story too. What it claims is what he claimed in his plea bargain the year before. The newspaper wrote a flat objective account. I think what you dislike about it is that the writer wasn't a believer who could ignore the actions of the divine on the grounds that God behaves in whatever way he wants to.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm entirely content to side with Satan. I disapprove of omnipotence. It's been a background theme of my posts here for some while.

:wah: :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;603634 wrote: :wah: :driving:
That's the most you have to offer? Wah and Driving icons? I'm disappointed.

Anyway, if you've finished proselytising for that omnipotent extraterrestrial, welcome to ForumGarden, join in. I hope you enjoy talking with us on more serious threads.
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

spot;603653 wrote: Anyway, if you've finished proselytising for that omnipotent extraterrestrial, welcome to ForumGarden, join in. I hope you enjoy talking with us on more serious threads.

Somehow, I doubt this will be happening.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
spot

Post by spot »

Oh come on now, Chookie, lots of us had worse starts than this. He's an interesting chap, I'm sure he'd enjoy chatting with us.

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”