The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
spot

Post by spot »

You're still just posting straight copies of conspiracy central junk, I don't know why you bother. There's no debate to be built when you just drop swathes of pre-built re-used material here. We've seen others do it before, it's just tedious. Why not engage us in conversation instead, we're good at that.

Alone and bored on a thirtieth century night, will I see you on the Price is Right? Will I cry? will I smile, as you run down the aisle? It's all been done. It's all been done. It's all been done before.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:Lg2u ... =clnk&cd=1

Read veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowlyyyyyyy - What deceit might Paul have practised? I thought the lifting of the prohibition on eating pork was Peter's innovation, for example, at Acts 10:13: "Rise, Peter; kill, and eat."
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

For the remainder of this unreadable stream of consciousness sequence please follow the thread originally posted in 2004 at http://www.blackchat.co.uk/theblackforu ... /5748.html
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

You Have Been Asked By Dr. Malachi Z. York To Do A Mission That’s Not So Impossible To Do According To His Words, Presumably?
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

For the remainder of this unreadable stream of consciousness

No kidding! Thanks Spot.;)

Tater Tazz

Post by Tater Tazz »

The Protestants considered these doctrines as mere justifications for lies. Catholic ethicists also voiced objections. by 1679 the doctrine of mental reservation had become such a scandal that Pope Innocent XI officially condemned it.
Tater Tazz

Post by Tater Tazz »

An ethnic group originating in the Israelites of the ancient middle east and converts who joined their fold throughout the millennia by adopting their religion.
Tater Tazz

Post by Tater Tazz »

Why do you not use your own words, instead of just coping someone elses?
spot

Post by spot »

The final verse of Genesis 29 is the conventional answer, in which the meaning is given as "Praise God". This assumes that the word derives from the name "Judah" which can only be a guess, as with any other etymology so ancient.

http://bible.ort.org/books/pentd2.asp?A ... CHAPTER=29
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

TerahEl;602455 wrote: Read veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowlyyyyyyy ( What language did Yashua speak )

He spoke Aramaic, the Scriptures are recorded in Greek for the New Testament. I will ask, and I know there are a few others here, who do read these ancient languages. What Bible are you quoting from?
Peg

Post by Peg »

spot;602472 wrote: For the remainder of this unreadable stream of consciousness sequence please follow the thread originally posted in 2004 at http://www.blackchat.co.uk/theblackforu ... /5748.html

LOL :yh_clap :yh_clap :yh_worshp
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

chonsigirl;602504 wrote: He spoke Aramaic, the Scriptures are recorded in Greek for the New Testament. I will ask, and I know there are a few others here, who do read these ancient languages. What Bible are you quoting from?

Let try the again Read veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowlyyyyyyy ( What language did Yashua speak )
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

RedGlitter;602477 wrote: For the remainder of this unreadable stream of consciousness

No kidding! Thanks Spot.;)

The above post is only for those who have a SOUL
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Tater Tazz;602493 wrote: The Protestants considered these doctrines as mere justifications for lies. Catholic ethicists also voiced objections. by 1679 the doctrine of mental reservation had become such a scandal that Pope Innocent XI officially condemned it.

The pope is one of the Anti-Christ , Did you know this ?:driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602525 wrote: The above post is only for those who have a SOULYou should have said earlier.

I hope you don't think I actually read it, though.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602527 wrote: You should have said earlier.

I hope you don't think I actually read it, though.

You must have or maybe someone has their hand up your back working your mouth . :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602502 wrote: The final verse of Genesis 29 is the conventional answer, in which the meaning is given as "Praise God". This assumes that the word derives from the name "Judah" which can only be a guess, as with any other etymology so ancient.

http://bible.ort.org/books/pentd2.asp?A ... CHAPTER=29

Wrong also :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602528 wrote: You must have or maybe someone has their hand up your back working your mouth . :driving:Satan, I expect. Given the choice between Satan (or Nick, as his friends call him) and any god you might be advocating I'll go for the more attractive option, I think.

You don't like Joseph Ratzinger, apparently. He seems well-meaning, from what I've seen of him. Labelling him an antichrist is a bit extreme, unless you feel the title goes with the job.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602529 wrote: Wrong also :driving:
Which part of what I wrote is factually inaccurate, oh sage of the lesser-travelled byways? There's so little in what I wrote, and every word is pure fact as far as I can tell, if a trifle qualified.

You were, I think, going to tell us a bit about Dr. Malachi Z. York when you had a spare moment.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602530 wrote: Satan, I expect. Given the choice between Satan (or Nick, as his friends call him) and any god you might be advocating I'll go for the more attractive option, I think.

You don't like Joseph Ratzinger, apparently. He seems well-meaning, from what I've seen of him. Labelling him an antichrist is a bit extreme, unless you feel the title goes with the job.

Hummmmmm truth really hurts doesn't . :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602531 wrote: Which part of what I wrote is factually inaccurate, oh sage of the lesser-travelled byways? There's so little in what I wrote, and every word is pure fact as far as I can tell, if a trifle qualified.

You were, I think, going to tell us a bit about Dr. Malachi Z. York when you had a spare moment.

Be my guess still DOESN'T change your :driving: WRONG
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602537 wrote: Hummmmmm truth really hurts doesn't . :driving:
You keep saying that, and I note it's a quote from the homepage at http://nuworldorder.com

It would have been nicer if you'd turned out to be an advocate of the Palmarian Catholic Church, I haven't talked to one of those in ages. Never mind, we work with what comes to hand.
spot

Post by spot »

On the slight chance that you might express your own opinion eventually, can you manage to fit it into one paragraph and stick to conventional English punctuation please?
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602552 wrote: You keep saying that, and I note it's a quote from the homepage at http://nuworldorder.com

It would have been nicer if you'd turned out to be an advocate of the Palmarian Catholic Church, I haven't talked to one of those in ages. Never mind, we work with what comes to hand.

You must be high on something be advocate for the catholic church . :wah: :wah: :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

The Palmarian Catholic Church is in schism, they're not really the catholic church. Unless you ask a Palmarian, that is.

You were going to explain why you copied the thread from http://www.blackchat.co.uk/theblackforu ... /5748.html into ForumGarden, if I remember right. It's considered bad form.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602553 wrote: On the slight chance that you might express your own opinion eventually, can you manage to fit it into one paragraph and stick to conventional English punctuation please? .

First with the many culture here no one speaks english , You should know that by now , Even the president of u.s. doesn't speak english , What your calling english is nothing more then many Disalect's mix together not english . let see if anyone else know the answer being that you don't have the answer yourself . :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602557 wrote: The Palmarian Catholic Church is in schism, they're not really the catholic church. Unless you ask a Palmarian, that is.

You were going to explain why you copied the thread from http://www.blackchat.co.uk/theblackforu ... /5748.html into ForumGarden, if I remember right. It's considered bad form.

How can I COPY something that I have been taugh DUHHHHHHHHH Boy you're slow aren't you :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602559 wrote: First with the many culture here no one speaks english , You should know that by now , Even the president of u.s. doesn't speak english , What your calling english is nothing more then many Disalect's mix together not english . let see if anyone else know the answer being that you don't have the answer yourself . :driving:I'm not referring at all to your use of English, I'm talking solely about your capitalizing every word in every sentence. I find it impossible to read and don't even try.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602561 wrote: How can I COPY something that I have been taugh DUHHHHHHHHH Boy you're slow aren't you :driving:
There's little point denying that the post is identical to the one made in 2004, everybody clicking the link can see that it is.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602459 wrote: Where Did The Word Jesus Come From ?I'm getting the hang of this now.Jesus is a compound word.

This may shock or disappoint you, but the very name Jesus is not in the Greek of your bible. In fact, the word you find is Iesous (Mark 1:1); which is a combination of Jah and Zeus put together like the Romans were known to do to make peace with the rapidly grew new sect of Nazarites (Matthew 21:11), a separate Israelite sect (Numbers 6:2).

Excerpted from Jesus Found In Egypt by Dr. Malachi Z. York-ElTerahEl;602459 wrote: Let try the again Read veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowlyyyyyyy ( What language did Yashua speak )GALILEAN (Arabic) spoken by Jesus of Galilee. Jesus did not speak "English" in his day and time. So we should teach our children and ourselves the Ancient languages of the Bible or at least get us a KEY WORD STUDY BIBLE AND A STRONG’S BIBLE DICTIONARY SO WE CAN STUDY THE TRUTH OF WHAT THE BIBLE REALLY TEACHES. JESUS SPOKE GALILEAN (ARABIC).

The Bible Mastery Series: REV. DR. MALACHI Z. YORK, WBKZ Tape 7Come on, God of Abram's Father, you really have to tell us about the good Doctor. I keep mentioning him and you won't go near the subject.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602574 wrote: I'm getting the hang of this now.Jesus is a compound word.

This may shock or disappoint you, but the very name Jesus is not in the Greek of your bible. In fact, the word you find is Iesous (Mark 1:1); which is a combination of Jah and Zeus put together like the Romans were known to do to make peace with the rapidly grew new sect of Nazarites (Matthew 21:11), a separate Israelite sect (Numbers 6:2).

Excerpted from Jesus Found In Egypt by Dr. Malachi Z. York-ElGALILEAN (Arabic) spoken by Jesus of Galilee. Jesus did not speak "English" in his day and time. So we should teach our children and ourselves the Ancient languages of the Bible or at least get us a KEY WORD STUDY BIBLE AND A STRONG’S BIBLE DICTIONARY SO WE CAN STUDY THE TRUTH OF WHAT THE BIBLE REALLY TEACHES. JESUS SPOKE GALILEAN (ARABIC).

The Bible Mastery Series: REV. DR. MALACHI Z. YORK, WBKZ Tape 7Come on, God of Abram's Father, you really have to tell us about the good Doctor. I keep mentioning him and you won't go near the subject.

Ether your blind or very slow If you know so much about him you would see I'm Student of his WHEWWWWWWWW , I told I wasn't copying & pasteing Duh :driving: :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602572 wrote: There's little point denying that the post is identical to the one made in 2004, everybody clicking the link can see that it is.

No @### :wah: :wah:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602571 wrote: I'm not referring at all to your use of English, I'm talking solely about your capitalizing every word in every sentence. I find it impossible to read and don't even try.

Then don't read it , This knowledge is way over your head anyway . :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602579 wrote: Then don't read it , This knowledge is way over your head anyway . :driving:I'm eager to learn from you, believe me. When do we get to Rev. Dr. Malichi Z. York-El?
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602578 wrote: No @### :wah: :wah:

@###!
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602576 wrote: Ether your blind or very slow If you know so much about him you would see I'm Student of his WHEWWWWWWWW , I told I wasn't copying & pasteing Duh :driving: :driving:

To expound on the man's teachings, one would normally either paraphrase or give credit to the author. Copying without credit is naff.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Using the word "Duh" is rude. IMO

I have Strong's.

Give me the reference number to the word you want comment on.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

I have a feeling his defination of a Jew is going to be very distasteful. :-3
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Pinky;602636 wrote: Something is telling me to get the popcorn in, this is going to get good.:sneaky:

So, seeing as how none of us can speak English or get our facts right, are you going to tell us the answer then? Mmm?

Didn't think so.

BTW, if you're going to troll, at least make an effort to do a proper job of it. Jeez, you just can't find a good troll to play with these days!:rolleyes:

I've been watching this person all morning, he/she has a few threads going - I have to say 'troll' did come to mind
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Pinky;602648 wrote: Ooh, goody!!!:sneaky:

I love a bit of troll-poking!

:wah: I think he/she ran away!!
spot

Post by spot »

Pinky you twerp, you *are* the Pope.
spot

Post by spot »

Pinky;602677 wrote: then I think I'll nip down to the Sistine chapel and stare at Michelangelo's finger again.:DHave you noticed that wherever you walk God looks like he's pointing directly at the person you're stood next to?

Eerie, that.
spot

Post by spot »

Pinky;602715 wrote: It's obvious that he didn't type it, the original post is actually coherent.Was it??

Just goes to show how little I read of either then, I thought they were the same text.

What's the significance of all those capitals, do you suppose?

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”