The Dating Game - K Snyder

A Moderated Forum
koan

Post by koan »

He's mysterious, he's subtle and I bet he's got a really sexy deep voice. He's...

K Snyder

The passwords have been handed out and let me tell you my PM box was flooded when they found out who they are competing for.

The game begins with K's first question.

This thread is for the player and contestants only.

To make a comment click here.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Question 1...

If I had given you the choice to choose one of two options would you rather a) Go on a horseback ride through the Appalachian mountains, upon which afterwards we would have dinner in a secluded lodge by a beautiful lake deep in the countryside, or b) An all exclusive cruise through the Caribbean islands where we would eventually go to parties on the beech only after we swam in the crystal clear blue water on white sandy beeches throughout one of the most beautiful, and sunniest of days, which would you choose, and why?
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

Neither of those choices could possibly be a bad one if it meant time spent with you. The beach sounds lovely and the parties sound fun as ordinarily I like to mingle. However if I were on a date with you, I'd have no interest in being around others because all my attention would be given to you. As it should be. So I would happily hang out in the Appalachians with you. I love the mountains anyway, everything about them; how they're cozy and romantic and sometimes a little spooky as well. Not that I'd be afraid in the slightest as long as you were with me. I think we'd have a lot to talk about as we made our way. From what little I know about you, you seem like a down to earth person and I know I am, so I'm sure we'd feel comfortable with each other.

I think dinner at a cozy lodge would be perfect because food and passion are inevitably linked and you're a smart man...you'd be able to tell with one look into my eyes what I'd been thinking about all day. And with you, how could I not think about it? Not that I would come out and say it on the first date. But I'd make sure you knew, be it by an "accidental" brushing of my hand against your leg or the goosebumps I'd give you while brushing your hair back off your face. Or sitting so close to you that my breast grazing your arm just could not be helped. Whatever way I could translate to you by touch, or a look or a smile, the way that I felt, while still leaving opportunity for you to make the necessary move should you maybe feel the same.

It would be nice if, after dinner, we could take a walk outside in the near dark. I doubt you would mind too much if you felt my hand slip into yours as if it were just a natural thing. I'm sure whatever we were to talk about it would be something good...until I pretended to trip over a branch, pulling you down with me. There would be a soft crunch as we settled into fallen leaves. It wouldn't be so dark we couldn't see each other and whatever hints I was trying to give you back at the lodge seem like that of a schoolgirl compared to what now becomes a wanton request whispered softly into your ear...murmured by warm lips against the nakedness of your throat...like the shiver that takes over you as I trail my nails over your back. I catch your eyes and you see that I'm playing for real.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

K, I'd choose the Appalachian Mountains. We'd ride our mounts through the deep forests and dismount at the most beautiful of waterfalls. We'd watch the deer and beavers at the rivers edge and lie on the banks in the midday sun. After a picnic lunch we'd mount up again and head up the mountains to the cabin arriving in time to sit out on the porch to sip a wine and watch the sun go down between the mountain peaks. I would then cook you a steak dinner. After a long bath we'd sit in front of the open fire on the big bear rug in our bath robes. We'd drink expensive scotch and talk and watch each other in the limelight of the fires' glow. What happens next is up to you.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

Oh my Love, my Light only a true gentleman like yourself would give his girl such wonderful choices for a date. Any place with you would be a dream come true. But if I have to choose I would pick the Caribbean cruise, we would disappear on our dream boat and savor every moment together on the beautiful blue seas. Our days would be filled with sharing the precious moments that only true lovers could ever share. As each day draws to a close we would take a romantic walk along the beach watching the sun come down and then.................................................

You better make sure you ate and drank plenty you will need the energy!!
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Those all sound lovely...
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Question 2

I have been injured after dramatically saving you from being injured yourself...

How would you make sure that the rest of my day was as comfortable as you could possibly make it, and what sort of day would you have planned for us?
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

The fact that you are injured would break my heart. I cannot believe that your love could be so passionate, risking your life to save mine. I am consumed with passion and grief, how can I make this up to you my love. I would wrap you in silk and feed you strawberries and cream all day long. Then climb into your bed and rub my poor baby’s injuries until you feel ‘strong’ enough to come back to me and continue where we left off. We will be more careful in future so as not to injure ourselves next time.
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

Seeing you hurt would bring me to tears. I would do anything you asked of me. What we did the rest of that day would depend of course on how you felt, and how badly you were hurt. If there were something special you wanted I would see that I made it happen for you. I think the best place for you to be would be in my bed with pillows personally fluffed by me and the comforter tucked around you. I certainly wouldn't leave you alone as you might need me for something. I would slip into my satin nightgown and curl up beside you with my face against your chest. You would probably feel my tears on you because I would feel very badly that you were in pain on my behalf. I would ask you if you were as comfortable as possible and what I could do to make it better. I'd snuggle in closer and look into your eyes and thank you for protecting me. My kiss would be passionate but my touch would be as gentle as would be necessary. As I reached down to trace circles on your stomach, I would suggest that we just stay home and be together. After untold hours in bed, you might remember there's a race on which you've missed most of because you were busy being tended to by me so I would help you to the sofa, and find the remainder of the race ...or soccer game...or whatever looked good to you and then I would slip into the kitchen and see about our dinner. There's nothing defrosted and time is an issue so I make spaghetti for us and throw together a romaine and endive salad and carry our dinner to the sofa. I apologize that there is no garlic bread but it really doesn't matter. Out of the corner of my eye I can see your face in the light of the tv and how it reflects off your eyes and I say nothing, but I am awed by how handsome you are and how much of a gentleman you must be that you would put yourself in harm's way to keep me safe. I think I must truly matter to you for you to do that for me and I feel my heart twinge at the thought of you. I forget to be sneaky and you catch me staring at you and I reach up and caress your face and tell you how special you are. I am a little overwhelmed just by the nearness of you and without thinking I slide across your lap and wrap my arms around your neck. I feel your arm tighten around my waist while your other hand becomes tangled up in my hair and like a mantra playing in my head, I think God I want this man .... and then for a split second I fear I've said it out loud and I pull back from you but I see we're all right. I slide off your lap as gently as I can, not wanting to hurt you further, and I help you ease off the sofa, taking your hand and drawing you back to my bed where we proceed to make history.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

Well K, if you hadn't of tried to help me across the road in the first place neither of us would have been in peril. Put your scout badge away.

Sorry you got hit by the truck instead of me though. Yes I'd ring an Ambulance for you and come visit you in hospital. I'll bring you grapes and flowers, but because you are 'nil oral' I'll have to eat the grapes for you. what can I say ? all the excitement and blood made me hungry. And I know you have my best interests at heart.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Question 3

What would you consider the perfect evening without having to spend a dollar?
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

That could leave room for a lot of different things...it would depend on the mood I suppose. I might be up for having a few of our closest friends over to dinner (or just over for cards or something...) maybe spread out with you in front of the fireplace with a glass of wine, playing Pente and making you laugh at my excruciatingly bad jokes or reading my favorite poems to you...or having you teach me something you know how to do that I don't...we could always just snuggle up by the fire and talk about stuff. Or...forget talking, we could just be close. I think that would be nice. Extremely nice. I'm sure there are other things I'm overlooking right now but that's if you were leaving it up to me. You may have something else you'd like for us to do and that would be just as fine. So long as it's me and you, I wouldn't really care what we were to do.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

Oh a man after my own heart. In my experience the best times have been when I have not a penny to spare. I am the sort of person who loves the outdoors and any chance I get I will be running for the hills and the open seas. One of my biggest outdoor passions is kayaking.... so... I would pack a wonderful picnic full of all your favourite delights. We would load up the kayaks and head to the white water. We would spend the day, enjoying the river and experiencing the delights of nature. Then we would find a beautiful golden beach to settle down on and eat the picinc and drink our champagne. We could then head back across the white water or stay on the golden beach forever...the choice is now yours.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

Is it winter? snuggled up on a sofa watching old time late movies and eating pop corn and sipping soda.

Or we could take a really long drive in the country to a little fishing pier and fish the night away.

or we could sit on th eback decking and enjoy a cold beer and a BBQ, and talk on into the night.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Question 4

If you were given the ability to do anything in the world what would it be and why?
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

I would have replied sooner but I had to think on this one a bit.

I would have the power of invisibility. But with a twist. I would have the ability to make right any of the world's injustices at my whim. The rich man wants a new Mercedes? No, I'd give the homeless man a house instead. Somebody's going to die because they can't afford a liver transplant? I'd be behind the scenes rigging up Publisher's Clearinghouse for them. Gang members shooting each other? I'd wipe them out. Litterbugs? Wait'll they get a load of me.

I'd make things more fair. And I know that life is anything but fair, but sometimes it really ought to be.

No child would know an unkind hand from their parents.

No animals would ever be hurt.

Money wouldn't buy everything.

Love would come a little easier to those who deserve it most.

People would be kinder to each other.

But I'd be invisible so no one would ever suspect it was me. That would be the rush. That everyone would go about their business just thinking I was the same old person they always knew me to be. Then when it was necessary to take care of a problem, *poof* you can't see me! :cool:
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

If I had the ability I'd kick michael Jaskson out of his mansion and open up a school for needy children. I'd do the same in each country around the world.

Then I would gather all the war mongers of the world and put them in a room. and tell them if they don't stop their crap I'll blow the room up. They have 1 hour to decide their fate.

Then I'd take everyone who won't abide by the kyoto agreement to a resort just under the hole in the ozone layer and tell them to lie down under it and have a bit of a sunbake. I would serve them polluted water when they thirst, and feed them genetically modified vegetables and foods. I would not do this out of spite or meaness, it would be my little control group in my experiment, my hypothesis being to see how we are all going to wind up one day.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

K, this question is a difficult one!! Caring about others and giving where ever I can is my life. I am ALWAYS there for ANYONE who needs me. I value everyone, every living breathing existence - to protect and help always. If I could I would have the ability to rid this world of whatever hurts anyone (everyone has different things that cause them pain - it would all be gone). Then I would remove this thing in me that makes me feel everyones hardship. This is selfish I know, because the end wish IS for me. :-4

NOW STOP ASKING SUCH HEAVY QUESTIONS :wah: :wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Ok, question 5

The single greatest thing I would like to do is to have the opportunity to explore space...

What is one, if not the, greatest thing you would like to do at some point in your lifetime?
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

WELL its having a date with you of course :-5 :-5

I like the idea of exploring space too. Maybe we could hick a ride on the next space ship thingy. I think you should wear a skin hugging shiny grey suit and I will wear one of those REALLY tight pink jobs. I wonder if the gravity will cause us problem - I guess not as it makes this go up. It a long journey to the moon - what could we do to amuse ourselves :-3 So everything is rising (cos of the gravity thing), I have some ideas ... maybe we could discuss this when we go out together. I was just wondering what size pants you need - cos I saw something really hot in the 'lets go to space' store the other day which I think you would look really 'to die for' in. And they have some really raunchy stuff at the 'space accessories galore' store - so lets go shopping and get on babe!!
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

I'd like to step onto the moon and turn back and see earth but that's probably not too feasible so...

I would go to Africa. I would become involved in the anti-poacher wars and would probably get killed off soon but that would just have to be my sacrifice. I have wanted to do this since I was probably 20. I haven't totally given up on it yet. I would work with the animals in some way. If for some reason the animal factor wasn't possible then I'd tend to the ill. I would do something for the good while I was there. I rarely tell anyone about this and the few I do tell are usually surprised but it's always in my mind.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

The one thing I would like to do before I die is fly around the world in my little plane. Island hop around the pacific, go country to country in Europe and Asia, and Africa. This is a must do for me, and I would visit you along the way and take you with me for some of the trip. I'd take you for a fly around your neighbourhood and maybe south America. Would you like to see the world with me?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

contestant3;605918 wrote: The one thing I would like to do before I die is fly around the world in my little plane. Island hop around the pacific, go country to country in Europe and Asia, and Africa. This is a must do for me, and I would visit you along the way and take you with me for some of the trip. I'd take you for a fly around your neighbourhood and maybe south America. Would you like to see the world with me?

I would like to see the world with you but I hate flying...
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

You all sound very intriguing...

I truly wish I could choose to go out with all three of you, but for the sake of the game I suppose I have to choose one...

I'll choose #2...
koan

Post by koan »

Lucky contestant#2!!

That was a good game.

oh, yeah. Guess you want to know who the players were. :wah:

A big thanks to all.

contestant1 - ThePheasant she played well and I'm sure her PM box will be filling up now. :-6

contestant3 - magenta flame. You shook things up a bit with your grapes but you kept it lively ;)

and the winner: contestant2 - It's not your momma's glitter, it's RedGlitter!

I'm sure the date will be too hot and steamy for FG restrictions so you'll have to let us know if there is anything you CAN tell us. :D

Return to “The Dating Game”