The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

What Is The Electronic Funds Transfer Designed To Do The Electronic Funds Transfer ( Cashess ) System Is Designed To Remove All Money From Individuals . And In So Doing , Will Eliminate All Personal Freedom And Privacy . The Recipient'S Benefits Will Be Credited To An Account , Which Can Be Accessed With Special Debit Cards . The Electronic Fund Transfer

( E.F.T. ) Is Aready Practiced In Most Cities Of The United States . This System Will Allow A Consumer To Buy And Sell Without Cash . While A Computer Merely Debits And Credit The Account . What's Interesting Is The FACT That There Are Countries Today That Have Already Fulfilled The Prophesy Of Revelation 13 ; 16 - 18 .. In The Original Aramic .. And The Beast Cause All People Both Big And Small , Rich And Poor , Free And Slave To Get A Stamp In Their Right Hand Or In The Space Between Thier Eyes ..

So That No One Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell , Except For Those That Had The Stamp Or The Name Of The Living Beast Or The Number Six Six Six Of His Name ; This Is True Wisdom , So Let Him That Has A Good Mind Count The Number Of The Living Beast ; For It Is The Number Of A Human Being ; And His Number Is Six , Six Hundred And Sixty Six .

Thailand Has A Contract To Supply Information On Its Population Of Over 56 Million People < And Everyone Over The Age 15 Is Already Logged In This System

They Record Vital Information , That Would Allow Them To Track Any Individual At And Give Time . The National I.D. Card Has Their Name , Address , I.D. Number , Fingerprints , Marital Status , Educational Background , Occupation . Income , Nationality , Religion , Family History , Tax Return And Criminal Record . What More Information Could They Possibly Need On You ?

Some Cards Even List Your Social Security Number And Blood Type !!!

The Electronic Benefits Transfer ( EBT ) Is Being Used Throughout The Country Also Especially In The State Of Maryland , And Is Now Being Installed In Many Southern States Such As Florida , Alabama , Georgia , North And South Carolina , Tennessee , Kentucky , Arkansas And Missouri , To Name A Few , Other Cashless / SmartCard Systems Are Being Installed In Countries Like Europe And Asia , Where Debit Or SmartCards Are Replaceing Cash On A Regular Basis It Is Required For All Transaction .

Their GOAL . Is To Monitor And Control All Personal Activities . The New Money System Marks The Money For The People . The Mark Will Be A Bar Code , And The Number Will Be 666 . The Combination Of The Bar Code And 666 Will Be An Integral Part Of The 666 System , Which Is Another Term For The World Government System . All Goverment Benefits Will Be Delivered Electronically . The Next Thing Is Going To Be Inserting Chips Into People . Which Is Already Being Done .

And You May Not Even Realize It . They Are Going To Appeal To You By Saying That Your Chidren Will Never Be Lost If A Chip Is Implaneted Into Them . It Will Be Introduced In A Way That You Can't Refuse It . With The Amount Of Crime Going On Whith Chidren . Such As Abduction , Rapes And Murders . The New Chip Will Abolished All Of These Crimes Through This Simple Technology Used Of Pets . This Will Sound Very Convincing To Parent .W ?

Because They Will Tell You Things Like .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

If Your Child Get Lost And They Are Implanted With A Chip , They Will Be Able To Track Your Child Down Wherever They Are . After This Chip Is Inserted . This Is What Will Come To Pass They Don't Tell You What Their Real Plan Is A Treaty Will Allow The Govenment

( New World Order ) Under The United Nations To Tell You What You Can And Cannot Do With Your Child , And How Many Children You Should Or Should Not Have . They Will Tell You How To Raise You Children .

And The Role That The State Will Have In Raising Your Children . This Treaty Is Called The '' UN CONVENTION ON THE RIGHT OF THE CHILD '' To What I' ve Been Saying For Years , Another Prophecy Fulfilled ! Taken From '' The New York Time's , Whednesday , April 14 . 1999 A.D. This Article Entitled '' Maternity Ward Fashions ; Knit Caps , Chip ID's And BarCodes '' By Verne G .Koptoff States And I Quote .... When The Nurse entered the room , she carried A Handheld Scanner to make sure that Jalen had not been Accidentally Switched with another child in the maternity ward , She Scanned A Data Chip on one of Jayem's Hospital Identity Bracelets .

Then did the same to his mother , Jacquelyn Carr , Who was in Bed LQQking Happy But Tired ... This makes you feel a l;ittle more at ease about letting you baby go out of your room ,Ms Carr Said . You Feel A Little More Secure That when He Comes Back , He Is Really Yours . You want to be able to say that you would recognize your child by sight . But You Never Know ..... Mother , Father And Infants Are Fitted With Scannable Bracelets Just After The Baby Is Wiped Clean In The Delivery Room . They Wear The Bands Until They Are Discharged From The Hospital ; Each Band Contains A Data Chip That LQQk Like A Metal Button And Is Programmed With An Identity Number .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Nurses Scan These Chip Each Time They Move An Infant To Or From Its Mother's Room . .. The Music That Plays When The Parent And Child Are Properly Matched Is Intended To Make The Experience A Little More Than Notification By . Say A Flashing Green Light . To Operate The Scanner , Nurses Touch To The Data Chip On The Baby's Bracelet . Then To The Parents . The Device Determines If The Number Embedded In The Chips Correspond . A Similar Sysyem Has Just Been Put On The Market Using Bar Codes , Using A Laser Reader Like Those Used At Groceries .

They Are Preparing Your Children For This New Plan Through Schools .... Schools Are Now Using Bar - Coded I.D, / Debits Cards For Children To Eat Lunch . States Like Minnesota , Wisconin , And California Have Started This Centralized Computer System . Cards Are Given To Student At The Beginning Of The Year . Parents Pay In Advance For The Card . With Meals Deducted And Account Balanced Daily By A Computer . Parents May Pay For Children In Different Schools With One Check . And Pay Up To A Full School Year ., If There Is A Remaining Balance It Is Refunded Or Pushed Over For The Next School Year .

These Cards Are Scanned With A Pen - Shapen Scanner . Each Card Hold A 39 Bar Code Which Appears On A Notebook Computer . And That Also Goes For Libraries , They Too Carry The Mark Of The Beast , It's Spreading Everywhere ; Another PROPHECTY FULFILLED ! Confirmation The Article Is Taken From The '' Weekly World New's Newspaper September 14 , 1999 A.D. Issue Page 16-17 ... And Is Entitled '' WARING ! SECRET GOVT . PLOT TO IMPLANT BIOCHIP INTO EVERY MAN , WOMAN AND CHILD ! By Michael Forsyth And It States '' Plans Are Under Way To Implant Every Man , Woman And Child In The World With A Tiny Biochip That Will Allow The Coming One - World Government To Track Them Anywhere They Go , Monitor Their Every Activity And Control Them Economically ..

Only Those Implanted With This Unique Electronic Identification '' Mark Will Be Permitted To Buy And Sell While The Rest Of Us Are Hunted Down As Outcast In A Coming Global Government Known As The New World Order . '' Says Christian Fundamentalist Researcher Terry L . Cook Author Of The Book Mark Of The New World Order And Producer Of An Accompanying Video . The High - Tech Mark Will Be A Fulfillment Of Biblical Prophecy Which Warns That Satan's Earthly Agent The Anit - Christ Will Use Such A System To Enslave Mankind .... The Devil Himself Will Be In Charge Of The New World Order .
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

How do you capitalize every word in every sentence?

That's pretty cool!

I'll have to try that in my next post.

:D
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

The Author Says ... It Is My Well - Researched Opinion That The Mark Of The Beast Is Absolutely Literal Says Cook . '' Soon . All People On Earth Will Be Coerced Into Accepting A Mark In Their Right Hand Or Forehead . I Am Convinced That It Will Be An Injectable Transponder With A Computer Chip '' This Teachnology Is Already Being Widely Used To Track And Monitor Pets ... The Author Notes ... '' For Household Pets . The Transponder Chip Implant Is About The Size Of A Grain Of Rice '' He Says .. It Is Permanently Imprinted With An Identifying Number That Corresponds To The Name .

Address And Phone Number Of The Pet's Owner . The Tiny Glass - Encases Chip Is Injected Just Under The Animal's Skin . If The Pet Is Lost And Turned In To An Animal Shelter . Staffers Can Use A Low - Frequency Signal Emitted By The Chip To Idenify It . The Information Pops Up On A Viewing Screen When The Animal Is Scanned Externally . Up To Three Inches From The Skin By The Antenna Of A Scanner Wand '' Explains Cook . Ominously . The Points Out , Pet - Implant - Idenification '' Has Gone From Being Advocated To Being Mandated By The Animal Control Department Of Most Metropplitan Areas Biochips , Which Can Also Store Information On Animals Health History And Bloodlines .

Are Also Being Used In Ranching . Horse Racing And Wildlife Identification And Monitoring ... Cook Warns That The Day Is Not Far Offf When The Government Will '' Tag '' Humans With The Same Sort Of Biochips -

With A Much More Sinister Goal In Mind .... Conceivably . A Number Could Be Assigned At Birth And Go With A Person Throughout Life . Most Likely The Biochip Would Be Implanted On The Back Of The Hand So That It Would Be Easy To Scan The Just - Under - The - Slin Chip . Which Can Be Lost Or Stolen . Will Make Financial Dealings A Snap . '' It Would Be Like A Universal ID Card . . Replacing All Other Forms Of ID ... Eventually . This Biochip '' Mark '' Will Be The Only Means By Which Financial Transactions Are Conducted , Warns Cook . Incredibly .

The Government May Have Begun Testing The Mark Of The Beast On Humans . He Says . '' I ' ve Heard From Reliable Sources That The Military Is Already Using This Technology - There Are Members Of The SEALs And Special Foces Running Around With These Biochip In Them ... The New World Order Will Be A Nightmare ...'' It Will Be A Big - Brother Style Global Goverment . A Dictatorship Run By Satan . It Will Be The Worsform Of Totalitarianism The World Has Ever Seen ...There A New Kind Of Chip Out That Even Nasa Is Interested , Thaken From The '' Popular Mechanics '' Magazine . July 1999 A.D. Issue Technology Page 28 Entitled '' Machine Vision On A Chip '' And It States . '' Computers Can See Well Enough .

The Problem Is That They Cannot Always See Fast Enough . Their Luck Of Speed Is Caused By The Need To Divide The Separate Tasks Involved In Creating '' Machine Vision '' Among Specialized Chip Devoted To Signal Processing Information Analysis And Communications . By Doing All This Work On A Single . Low - Power Chip Electrical Engneers At Johns Hopkins University In Baltimore Have Speeded Thing Up To The Point Where Machine Vision Can Steer A Toy Car . Or Keep A Surveillance Camerra Trained On Moving Targets Nasa Is Eyesing The Chip For Use As The Eyes Of Autonomous Flying Machines And Extraterrestrial Rovers ''
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

And Talking About Fingerprints , In An Article , In An Article Taken From The '' Popular Mechanics '' Magazine July 1999 A.D. Edition . Technology Page 38 Entitled '' Bodily Functions '' By Kim Komando States And I Quote ..... Let Your Fingers Sign You On .... The U .are U Fingerprint Reader Is A USB ( Universal Serial Bus ) Device . This Approcah Allows The Reader To Use The USB Port Both For Its Data Connection And Power . No Extra Power Comection Or Dealing With Messy System Configurations Is Required ... The U are U Software Walks You Through The Fingerprint '' Enrollment '' Process In Which You Can Enroll Up To Four Fingerprints

In The '' USA Today '' Newspaper , August 10 , 1999 A.D. Issue Is An Article Entitled '' FBI Digitizes Fingerprint System Today '' By Gary Fields . And It States '' WASHINGTON . The FBI Unveils A $640 Million Fingerprint System Today That's Expected To Reduce The Time It Takes To Identify Suspents From Months To Hours , At Its Best . The Intergrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System In

Clarksburg , W. Va Will Allow Police Officers To Take Suspects Prints Using Electronic Pads In Their Cars And Campare Them Almost Immediately With Millions Of Prints On File In The Federal Computer Banks . Law Enforcement Agencies Security Firms . Child - Care Providers And Others . Conducting Backgrown
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

You see that Mags?

With the caps.

It's Like Riding A Horse.

Up down Up down.

Weeee!
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Was The Self Appointed Apostle Paul A Disciple Or Deceiver ?
Hugh Janus

Post by Hugh Janus »

Who cares? :sneaky:
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

JacksDad;602310 wrote: You see that Mags?

With the caps.

It's Like Riding A Horse.

Up down Up down.

Weeee!

:yh_rotfl
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
spot

Post by spot »

What gets me is that these toerags copy/paste all this tosh. It was all posted months ago on http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:pIU0 ... =clnk&cd=1

What a waste of a life.

I hope we don't end up with the entire 267-post version.

How on earth does anyone get banned from Conspiracy Central??
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Hugh Janus;602328 wrote: Who cares? :sneaky:

Those who follow him :driving:
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Usually, people follow Jesus, not an apostle.
spot

Post by spot »

Whom do you feel he might have deceived? What deceit might he have practiced?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Truth Must Really Hurts :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;602344 wrote: Whom do you feel he might have deceived? What deceit might he have practiced?

The Christian World And All Who Accept His Teaching .:driving:
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Dude!

Love Hurts.

Truth only sucks a bit.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

JacksDad;602387 wrote: Dude!

Love Hurts.

Truth only sucks a bit.

Love had nothing to do with it she just got tried of your sorry butt :wah:
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

TerahEl;602395 wrote: Love had nothing to do with it she just got tried of your sorry butt :wah:

I love it! :wah:

do I know you?

:-3

JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

magenta flame;602398 wrote: DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANFERS ARE?

It's when you say to your husband yes you may have the funds and go out and purchase that electronic item and then all the problems of that said item is tranferred to my computer and I loose a bloody conversation and three baords all in one go :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ruh Roh.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;602386 wrote: The Christian World And All Who Accept His Teaching .:driving:

What deceit might he have practiced?

Is "His", in your sentence, a conventional reference to Jesus (usually a capitalized "His" to denote divinity) or is it a reference to Paul? Your perverse capitalization of every word makes reading and interpreting your posts very difficult.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

spot;602410 wrote: What deceit might he have practiced?

Is "His", in your sentence, a conventional reference to Jesus (usually a capitalized "His" to denote divinity) or is it a reference to Paul? Your perverse capitalization of every word makes reading and interpreting your posts very difficult.

Ya missed this one,Spot.

TerahEl Quote:

TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602398 wrote: DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANFERS ARE?

It's when you say to your husband yes you may have the funds and go out and purchase that electronic item and then all the problems of that said item is tranferred to my computer and I loose a bloody conversation and three baords all in one go :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sound personal :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

JacksDad;602418 wrote: Ya missed this one,Spot.

TerahEl Quote:

That's right :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

( Example Of Paul , Distorted Yashu'a Teachings )

declares the swine ( hog , pig , pork ) unclean and prohibits the eating or consumption of the swine , flesh '' meat '' , The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word for swine is kha - zeer , The same word for swine is used in the Syritic '' Arabic '' language khinzeer , It's the same word . As you can see Elohyeem '' God '' did not change the name of this unclean creature the pig . Elohyeem '' God '' orders humans in Leviticus , ( which means 'the law ' ) in Chapter 11 verse 7 - 8 , not to ear or touch swine's flesh ,

And I Quote ; And the swine , though he divide the hoof , and be clovenfooted , yet he cheweth not the cud ; he is unclean to you . Verse 8 . of their flesh shall ye not eat , and their carcass shall ye not touch they are unclean to you ,

This law governs Jews Christians , and Muslims , for each of their own teaching say the law came from Mosheh , Musa , Moses . John 1 ; 17 , And I Quote ; For the law was given by Moses , but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ . It also states this in Luke 24 ; 44 , And I Quote ; And he said unto them , These are the words which I spake unto you , while I was yet with you , that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses , and in the prophets , and in the Psalms concerning me .

It is very clear from the words out of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ , own mouth that he kept the Law of Mosheh , Musa , Moses , Matthew 5 ; 17 , And I Quote ; Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets I am not come to destroy but to fulfill.

He was of the seed of Daveed , Dawud , David Matthew 1 ; 1 , And I Quote ; The book of the generating of Jesus Christs the son of David the son of Abraham .

making him not just of the tribe of Judah , but also an Israelite living by the laws of the Israelites , a Hebrew , The prophetical book of Isaiah confirms these laws about swine being an abomination Isaiah 66 ; 17 , And I Quote ; They that sanctify them selves and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst , eating swine's flesh , and the abomination and the mouse , shall be consumed together , said the Lord . Also read Isaiah 65 , 3 - 4 , And I Quote ; A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face that sacrificeth in gardens , and burneth incense upon altars of brick ; Verse 4 . Which remain among the graves and lodge in the monument which eat swine's flesh and broth of abominable things is in their vessels .

The God of Avraham , Ibraahim , Abraham ( 2078 - 1902 B.C.E. ) Isaiah ( 1978 - 1798 B.C.E. ) Yacov , Ya'qub , Jacob ( 1918 - 1771 B.C.E. ) And Mosheh , Musa , Moses ( 1593 - 1473 B.C.E. ) . commanded his chosen people not to eat pig's flesh , nor to even touch it , which means they couldn't even sell it to others , And Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ , followed those laws , and so did Makhmad , Muhammad , Mohamet ( 570 - 632 A.D. ) , the prophet of the Muslim or Islamic Religion today , who followed in the Real Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ footsteps and re-enforced those same laws in ,

also read Leviticus 11 ; 7 And I Quote ; And the swine , though he divide the hoof , and be clovenfooted , yet he cheweth not the cud ; he is unclean to you . Also read Deuteronmy 14 ; 8 And I Quote ; And the swine , because it divideth the hoof , yet chewth not the cud , it is unclean unto you ; ye shall not eat of their Flesh nor touch their dead carcass . Also read Isaiah 65 ; 4 And I Quote ; Which remain among the graves and lodge in the monument which eat swine's flesh and broth of abominable things is in their vessels .

So at what point did the true devotees of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ ,change the Law before it was Fulfilled ? Who stepped into their lives and influenced them to break the Law of Mosheh , Musa , Moses , given to him by the Creator of all things and the faith of the children of Israel ? It clearly says the Law will not perish in Jeremiah 18 ; 18 , And I Quote ; '' Then said they , Come , and let us devise devices against Jeremiah ; for the law shall not perish from the priest , nor counsel from the wise , nor the word from the prophet , Come , and let us smite him with the tongue , and let us not give heed to any of his words .

Also , The Holy Bible says keep the law in Deuteronmy 17 ; 19 , And I Quote ; '' And it shall be with him , and he shall read therein all the days of his life ; that he may learn to fear the Lord

( Yahayyu ) his God ( Elohyeem ) , to keep all the words of this law and these statutes , to do them , Also read Deuteronmy 30 ; 10 , And I Quote ; If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law and if thou turn unto the Lord thy God with all thine heart , and with all thy soul , Also read Joshua 22 ; 5 , And I Quote ; But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law , which Moses the servant of the Lord charged you , to love the Lord your God , and to walk in all his ways and to keep his commandments , and to cleave unto him , and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul .

Also Read Joshua 23 ; 6 , And I Quote ; Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses , that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left , Also read 1Kings 2 ; 3 , And I Quote ; And keep the charge of the Lord thy God , to walk in his ways , to keep his statutes , and his commandment and his judgement , and his testimonies as it is written in the law of Moses , that thou mayest propsper in that thou does , and whithsoever thou turnest thyself . Also Read 2Kings 17 ; 3 , And I Quote ; Against him came up Shalmaneser king of Assyria ; and Hoshea became his servant and gave him presents ,

Also read 1Chronicles 22 ; 12 , And I Quote ; Only the Lord give thee wisdom and understanding and give thee charge concerning Israel , that thou mayest keep the law of the Lord thy God . And also read Psalms 119 ; 34 , And I Quote ; Give me understanding and I shall keep thy law , yea , I Shall observe it with my whole heart , Also read Psalms 119 ; 44 , And I Quote ; So shall I keep thy law continually forever and ever .

:driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602425 wrote: Tee hee

nah not really just ost all my connections

Just a question terahEl you don't about that stuff all the time do you.

What are you talking about now ........:driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Pa kuwn kalun a'glu wa maduy mumseka fi pa a'gul shil pa Temt-ta, ash atha fl Temt-ta.

The universe is mental and physical held in the mind of the All, which are in all.

The all is physical and all is spirit! But what is spirit? There are many degrees or vibrational modes to spiritual existence or spirit beings. This question cannot be answered, by just saying the spirit is this or that, body or exoplasma, the reason is, that its definition is practically that the All, is a form of god, which cannot be explained or defined in religion or faith, but science is the key. Spirit is simply a name that mortals give to the highest conception of infinite living mind. It means the real essence, it means living mind, as much superior to life and mind as we know them, as the latter are superior to mechanical energy and matter.

Spirit does not transcend our overstanding, spirit is us, just as matter is us, and the emotional us is soul, and we use the term merely that we may think or speak of The All as other than us. The All is the son of All. For the purposes of thought and overstanding, we are justified in thinking of spirit as infinite living mind, at the same time acknowledging that we can fully overstand ka "spirit", ba "soul" and khat "body". We must either do this or stop thinking of the matter at all, because all things that matter has spirit and if it cares it has soul.

Let us now proceed to a consideration of the nature of the universe, as a whole and in its parts. What is the universe? We have seen that there can be nothing outside of all. Then is the universe all? No, but it's The All, as you are a universe. But the universe cannot be all because the universe seems to be made up of man-made particles of matter, and is constantly changing, and in other ways it does not measure up to the ideas that we are compelled to accept regarding all, as stated in our last degree.

Then if the universe be not all, but in all, then it must be something or things as it is, such is the inevitable conclusion of the mind at first thought and has been proven. But this will not satisfy the question, for we are sensible of the existence of the universe and that tells us that it's the All not all. Then if the universe is The All and not all, nor nothing, but sonlething, what can it be? Let us examine this question.

If the universe exists at all, or seems to exist, it must proceed in some way from all, it must be a creation of all, Created as the All in which things exist. But as something can never come from nothing, from what could all have created it? It was not created it always existed, because even time would exist in all as a part of the All.

Some wise men have answered this question by saying that All created the universe, the All from itself and that's true, that is, from the being and substance of all. You get the All. But this will not do, for All cannot be subtracted from, nor divided, as we have seen, and then again if this be so, would not each particle in the universe be aware of its being. Yes but as The All in All could not lose its knowledge of itself, nor actually become an atom, or blind force, or lowly living thing. This is the job of The All.

Some mortals indeed, realizing that All is indeed All, and also recognizing that they, the mortals existed, have jumped to the conclusion that they and The All were identical, and they have filled the air with shouts of I am God, to the amusement of the multitude and the sorrow of sages for this is very true. A1 is god and god is in All. The claim of the corpuscle that, I am flesh, would be modest in comparison and limited.

But, what indeed is the universe, Look at it this way Uni one, verse against, against oneness. You see the trick in the word. So all is against oneness or individualism, which is separation into parts. If it be not all, not yet created by all having separated itself into fragments as the All or all things? What else can it be, of what else can it be made?, and of what else can it be created or Grown.

This is the great question and it's simple. The All is, I am, and I would not be, if All wasn't. Let us examine it carefully,. find here that the doctrine of correspondence comes to our aid. The old Egiptian axiom, As above, so below, may be pressed into service at this point. But to really say As above, so below, again is a form of separation to make you think there is really an above separated from a below.

Think for a moment and you will see right through that trick. It's the same as separating the waters on earth by names and you begin to accept the Indian Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, as two separate masses of waters when they are not. Let us endeavor to get a glimpse of the workings on higher planes by examining those on our own. You see there it is again, higher planes. The doctrine of correspondence must apply to this as well as to other problems.

Let us see, on their own plane of being, how do mortals create? Well, first, they may create by making something out of outside materials. But this will not do, for there are no materials outside of All with which it may create. But it maybe made or shaped and fashioned. Well, then, secondly, mortals pro-create or reproduce their kind by the process of begetting, which is self-multiplication accomplished by transferring a portion of his substance to their offspring to grow in the womb.

But this will not do, because All cannot transfer or subtract a portion of itself, All can not grow The All can. But All cannot become less than All and remain All, nor can it reproduce or multiply itself in the first place, there would be a taking away, and in the second case a multiplication or addition to All, both thoughts being an absurdity.

Each new thing in All is not new but was always there. You were not something new, a new outside creation. That's why the real meaning of creation is "to grow". You are here, was there, and will be everywhere at all times. Is there no third way in which mortals create? Yes, there is, they create mentally! And in so doing they use no outside materials, nor do they reproduce themselves, and yet their spirit pervades the mental creation.

Following the doctrine of correspondence, we are justified in considering that all creates the universe mentally as The All, in a manner akin to the process whereby, mortals create mental images. As image merely means imagination, as figure merely means the number figure, or a picture figure. And, here is where the report of reason tallies precisely with the report of the working mind, as shown by the teachings and writings. Such are the teachings of Tehuti. Such is the teaching of the Ancient Egiptian Order.

All can create in no other way except mentally, and that takes place inside All as it does inside as The All, without either using material and there is none to use if all is all, or else reproducing itself which is also impossible, it you see it as creating, making, fashioning, or growing outside of itself as the fools of religion want you to believe There is no reason, which, as we have said, agrees with tile highest teachings of the working mind.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Just as you, students may mav create a universe of your own in your mentality, so does All create universes in its own mentality, of which we all are a part. But your universe is the mental creation of a finite mind. The All is within it, whereas that of All is the creator of infinite and finite. The two are really one of a kind, but infinitely different in degree. We shall examine more closely into the process of creation and manifestation, as we proceed. But this is the point to fix in your minds at this stage: The Universe, and all it contains, is a mental creation of All. Verily, indeed, All is mental and the mind and the All are in All.

"Pa Temt-ta kawun fi hazi gur-lanuh a'gul rakumluss kuwn, ash kawun li wagut wa lissa, ila pa Temt-ta, pa istakhnaam, namuyment, nuk-natuh wa mawuth shil melyunun kuwnaat kalun amma pa wagut shil pa laamuh shil a'yunun. Pa Temt-ta bazun shayuaat dakhul kaalun, lissa baamul haza a'zum shaghul amma farugun shil Temt-ta. Pa gur-lanuh a'gul shil pa Temt-ta kalun pa rehum shil kuwnaat, wa lanuh naafukh hayuh fi kull haayuh shayuaat."

"The All exists in its infinite mind countless universes, which exist for aeons of time and yet, to The All, the creation, development, decline and death of a million universes is as the time of the twinkling of an eye. The All thinks things into being yet doing this great work as a part of All. The infinite mind of the All is the womb of universes, and finite breathing life in all living things. "

The doctrine of gender is manifested on all planes ot life, material, mental and spiritual. But, as we have before, gender does not mean sex, sex is merely a material manifestation of gender. And that's deceiving, for male is female and each female is male at conceptions.

Gender means relating to generation or creation, not really which sex you are. And wherever anything is generated or created, on any plane, the doctrine of gender must be rnanifested. And this is true even in the creation of universes.

Now do not jump to the conclusion that we are teaching that there is a male and female creator. All is not male or female but in fact both. The creator being a male as god or Allah is he who creates or Eloheem said let us create man.

That idea is merely a distortion of the ancient teachings on the subject. For in all of them you find the plural for god, not single. Even the trinity is a confession.

1. Father, 2. Son, 3. Holy Ghost.

Allah has 99 attributes or titles, but he is also a plural in the Qur'an as Aalihaat. But again they give this creator a gender, "he". The true teaching is that The All, in itself, is above gender being both male and female, as it is above every other law, including those of time and space. But of object or thing we have who was first to deal with.

It is the law, from which the laws proceed, and it is not subject to them. But when the All manifests on the plane of generation or creation, then it acts according to law and doctrine, for it is Hanu, moving on a lower plane of being. And is now known as the mother, through mitochondria DNA. And this newfound fact proves all monotheistic religions, Mosesism, Christism, and Muhammadism have been wrong. All the time God is not a "he" if scientists have proved it to be a fact, a "she" as the Ancient Egipt has been saying all along.

As the center of physical creation being Tawaret or Tauret, as the Greeks call her Theoris patroness of birth and reproduction. And consequently it manifests the doctrine of gender, in its masculine and feminine aspects, on the mental plane, of course, if she is female there must be the male doctrine within her to create it from herself.

This idea may seem startling to some of you who hear it for the first time, but vou have all really passively accepted it in your everyday conceptions.

You come from your mother's womb, not your father's. Women give birth to the child, she shapes and fashions it in her womb. You speak of the fatherhood of God, and the motherhood of nature, God is a part of nature, so God had to be born of a mother. So you created your Jesus Christ story so that God could be born from Mary his mother. The divine father, and nature, the universal mother, is all wrong. The divine who works through nature with this fact, and have thus instinctively acknowledged the doctrine of gender in the universe. Is this not so?

And the Egiptian teaching does not imply a real duality; all is all, not one. The two aspects are merely aspects of manifestation. The teaching is that the masculine doctrine manifested by all, stands wrong in all ways, apart from the actual mental creation of the universe. It projects its will toward you, which may also be called "nature whereupon the latter begins the actual work of the evolution of the universe, from simple centers of female activity on to male, even the word shows male in female.

Not the other way around, and then on and on still higher, all according to well-established and firmly enforced laws of the divine working through herself as Mother Nature. If you prefer the old figures of thought, you may think of the masculine doctrine as God, the father, Allah, Adonia, Christ, Jehovah, Lord, and of the feminine doctrine as nature, but you are now proven wrong, the universal mother is the master key, from whose womb all things have been born. This is more than a mere poetic figure of speech; it is an idea of the actual process of the creation of the universe. But always remember, that All is not one, and that in its infinite mind the universe is generated, created and exists beyond gender.

It may help you to get the proper idea, if you will apply the law of correspondence to yourself, and your own mind. You know that the part of you, which you call "I", in a sense, stands apart and witnesses the creation of mental images in your own mind. The part of your mind in which the mental generation is accomplished may be called the

in distinction from the "I" which stand apart and witnesses and examines the thoughts, ideas and images of the "Me". As above so below, remember, and the phenomena of one plane may be employed to solve the riddles of higher or lower planes.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Is it any wonder that you, the child, feel that instinctive reverence for All as a part of The All, which feeling we call religion that respect, and reverence for the mother mind? Is it any wonder that, when you consider the works and wonders of nature, you are overcome with a mighty feeling which has its roots way down in your innermost being? It is the mother mind that you are pressing close up to, like a babe to the breast.

Do not make the mistake of supposing that the little world you see around you the Earth, which is a mere grain of dust in the universe, is the universe itself. There are millions upon millions of such worlds, and greater. And there are millions of millions of such universes in existence within the infinite mind of All and you can and will visit all of them on this great journey. And even in our own little solar system in your solar plex, there are regions and planes of life far higher than yours, and beings compared to which you earth-bound mortals are as the slimy life-forms that dwell on the ocean's bed when compared to mortals.

There are beings with powers and attributes higher than mortals have ever dreamed of the Gods he worshipped, possessing the Neteraat "Supreme Beings". And yet these beings were once as you, and still lower, and you will be even as they, and still higher, in time, for such is the destiny of mortals as reported by the working minds.

And death is not real, even in the relative sense, It but birth to a new life in all and you shall go on, and on and on, to higher and still higher planes of life, for aeons upon aeons of time. The universe is your home, and you can never explore its farthest recesses nor reach the end of time, for they don't exist in All.

You are dwelling in the finite linked to the infinite mind of all, and your possibilities and opportunities are not jlmited, both in time and space. And at the end of the grand cycle of aeons, when All shall draw back into itself all of its creations, you will go gladly, for you will then be able to know the whole truth of being at one with All. Such is the report of the creator master Tehuti, those who have advanced well along the path. And, in the meantime, rest calm and serene you are safe and protected by the infinite power of the mother mind, manifested as the father protector called Bes.

"Karfi pa qemam-t a'gul, enos aruaat atha ja dar. Henak kalun tem wahed menu kalun qemam-tluss fi pa kuwn."

"Within the mother mind, mortal children are at bome. There is not one who is motherless in the universe "

"Pa nasah-hakum, ham shil tahuyaat nen kull pa ma'luhaat, haakur pa badu'atif un-ya'subet shil pa kuwn, wasur dek antu yakul bawuj hazi ganunaat wa naduy zi neteraat makun, kathuy atha shaghur wa naswuthaws jahulaat, wa antu atha kusera aksa pa hajuraat wa muzega labdur bi pa juzrunaat bi sabub shil shatwuth-hum. Pa bi-hag hakurn, baaruf pa aun shil kuwn, samus ganun aksa ganun; pa a'laat aksa pa akhfad; wa bi pa fenun shil alkherny khanuq dek ash kalun un-arudbut dakhul dek ash kalun jadury, wa ken nazukh. Sayudy tadurn tern fi ub-adeyu halumaat, khazunaat, wa fatusik waasuraat aw haayuh, lakun fi saamus pa a'laat shaduyaat aksa pa akhfad rnaanus pa alurnaat shil pa akhfad yaswayaat bi haatur ala pa a'laat. Istamkhnaaq, tern naswuthaws kathublel, kalun pa kheli shil pa neb."

"The half-wise, those of orders without all the degrees, recognizing the comparative unreality of the universe, imagine that they may defy its laws and call it god's place, such are vain and pre.rumptuous fools, and they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements by reason of their folly. The truly wise, knowing the nature of the universe, use law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the art of alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph.

Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower escaping the pains of the lower planes by, vibrating on the hi,gher Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the master.”

This is the paradox of the universe, resulting from the doctrine of polarity which manifests when the All begins to create hearken to it for it points the difference between half-wisdom and wisdom. While to the infinite All, the universe, its laws, its powers, its life, its phenomena, are as things witnessed in the state of meditation or dream of things only that exist or you've seen before. Yet to all that is finite, the universe must be treated as real, and life, and action, and thought, must be based thereupon, accordingly, although with an ever overstanding of the higher truth, each according to its own plane and laws.

If the All were to imagine that the universe were indeed reality, then woe to the universe, for there would be then no escape from lower to higher, divineward then would the universe become a fixity and progress would become impossible. And if mortals owing to half-wisdom, religious acts and lives and thinks of the universe as merely a dream akin to his own finite dreams then indeed does it so become for him, if he sees God as a ghost then to him god is only a ghost. A spook, not of the real world, and like a sleep-walker he stumbles ever around and around in a circle, making no progress, and being forced into an awakening at last by his falling bruised and bleeding over the natural laws which he ignored.

Keep your mind ever on the star, but let your eyes watch over your footsteps, lest you fall into the mire by reason of your upward gaze at nothing substantial. Remember the divine paradox that while the universe is not still it is. Remember ever the two poles of truth, the absolute and the relative. Beware of half-truths, and worst than half-truths is no truth at all. Light is good and darkness is evil. Light is truth and right. All of this is untruth, light is bad, light is untruth, white is weak and wicked.

What Egiptians know as the law of paradox is an aspect of the doctrine of polarity. The Egiptian writings are filled with references to the appearance of the paradox In the consideration of the problems of life and being.

The teachers are constantly warning their students against the error of omitting the other side of any question. And their warnings are particularly directed to the problems of the absolute ad the relative, which perplex all students, and which cause so many to think and act contrary to what is generally known as common sense. And we caution all students to be sure to grasp the divine paradox of the absolute and relative, lest they become entangled in the mire of the half-truth and the non-truths. With this in view this particular degree has been written.

Read it carefully!

The first thought that comes to the thinking mortal after they realize the truth that the universe is a mental creation of All, including The All, as you would have God and his Angelic Beings, is that the universe and all that it contains is a mere illusion; an unreality; against which their instincts revolt. You know its real because you are part of it and you are real. But this, like all other are" truths, must be considered both from the absolute and the relative points of view.

From the absolute viewpoint, of course, the universe is in the nature of an illusion, as spirit can be thought to be unreal, but in fact is more real than matter, a dream, a phantasmagoria, as compared to The All in itself. We recognize this even in our ordinary view, for we speak of the world as a fleeting show that comes and goes, is born and dies for the element of impermanence and change, finiteness and insubstantiality, must ever be connected with the idea of a created universe when it is contrasted with the idea of The All, no matter what may be our beliefs concerning the nature of both.

Philosopher, metaphysician, scientist and theologian all agree upon this idea, and the thought is found in all forms of philosophical thought and religious conceptions, as well as in the theories of the respective schools of metaphysics and theology. Let's all tell the truth, we exist and so existence is real and relative and not an illusion but rather alludes to the fact of all existence.

So, the Egiptian teachings do not preach the insubstantiality of the universe in any stronger terms than those more familiar to you, although their presentation of the subject may seem somewhat more startling. Anything that has a beginning and an ending must be, in a sense, unreal and untrue because there is no real beginning or ending in all.

Think on that a moment, and the universe 'ome under that rule, in all schools of thought. From the absolute point of view, there is nothing real except All, no matter what terms we may use in thinking of, or discussing the subject. Whether the universe be created of matter, or whether it be a mental creation in the mind of The All, it is unsubstantial, non-enduring, a thing of time, space and change.

We want you to realize this fact thoroughly, before you pass judgment on the Egiptian conception of the mental nature of the universe. Think over any and all of the other conceptions, and see whether this be not true of them. Is not their god eternal; is not their Allah everliving?

But the absolute point of view shows merely one side of the picture; the other side is the relative one. Absolute truth has been defined as things as the mind of God knows them, while relative truth is things as the highest reason of mortals overstands them.

In fact is not both of them from and of God? And the very concept of God in all other things. And so while the All, the universe must be unreal and illusionary, a mere dream or result of meditation, nevertheless, to the finite minds forming a part of that universe, and viewing it through mortal faculties, the universe is very real indeed, and must be so considered. In recognizing the absolute view, we must not make the mistake of ignoring or denying the facts and phenomena of the universe as they present themselves to our mortal faculties, we are not All, remember, but in the All. If god did not write his own holy bible, who would know he existed and how?

To take familiar illustrations, we all recognize the fact that matter, exists to our senses, we will fare badly if we do not. And yet, even our finite minds overstand the scientific dictum that there is no such thing as matter from a scientific point of view, that which we call matter is held to be merely an aggregation of atoms, which atoms themselves are merely a grouping of units of force, called electrons or ions, vibrating and in constant circular motion. we kick a stone and we feel the impact. It seems to be real, notwithstanding that we know it to be merely what we have stated above. But remember that our foot, which feels the impact by means of our brains, is likewise matter, so constituted of electrons, and for that matter so are our brains. And, at the best, if it were not by reason of our mind, we would not know the foot or stone at all. And our personal mind is linked to a mental reservoir of thought, thinking, ideas, from the All in All.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Then again, the ideal of the artist or sculptor, which he is endeavoring to reproduce in stone or on canvas, seems very real to him. So do the characters in the mind of the author, or dramatist, which he seeks to express so that others may recognize them. This is your holy books and their authors by whichever name YHWH, his book Torah, Allah, his book Qur'aan. And if this be true in the case of our finite minds, what must be the degree of reality in the mental images created in the mind of the infinite?

Oh, friends, to mortals this universe of mentality is very real indeed it is the only one we can ever know, though we rise from plane to plane, higher and higher in it. To know it otherwise, by actual experience, we must be God, itself and we are for we know it. It is true that the higher we rise in the scale, the nearer to the mind of god we reach and become as you become all experiences. The more apparent becomes the illusory nature of finite things, but not until The All finally withdraws us into itself does the vision actually vanish and we become All.

So, we need not dwell upon the feature of illusion. Rather let us, recognize the real nature of the universe, seek to overstand its mental laws, and endeavor to use them to the best effect in our upward progress through life, as we travel from plane to plane of being.

The laws of the universe are none the less iron laws because of the mental nature. All, except All, are bound by them, even the All is bound by them. What is in the infinite mind of the All is real in a degree second only to that reality itself which is vested in the nature of All.

So, do not feel insecure or afraid, we are all held firmly in the infinite mind of all, and there is naught to hurt us or for us to fear. There is no power outside of all to affect us. So we may rest calm and secure. There is a world of comfort and security in this realization when once attained. Then calm and peaceful do we sleep, rocked in the cradle of the deep, resting safely on the bosom of the ocean of infinite mind, which is The All. In All, indeed, do we live and move and have our being.

Matter is none the less matter to us, while we dwell on the plane of matter, although we know it to be merely An aggregation of electrons, or particles of force, vibrating rapidly and gyrating around each other in the formations of atom's; the atoms in turn vibrating and gyrating, forming molecules, which later in turn form larger masses of matter. Nor does matter become less matter, when we follow the inquiry still further, and learn from the Egiptian teachings, that the force of which the electrons are but units is merely manifestation of the mind of All, and like all else in the universe is purely mental in its nature.

While on the plane of matter, we must recognize its phenomena, we may control matter as all masters of higher or lesser degree do, but we do so by applying the higher forces. We commit a folly when we attempt to deny the existence of matter in the relative aspect. We may deny its mastery over us and rightly so, but we should not attempt to ignore it in its relative aspect, at least so long as we dwell upon its plane.

Nor do the laws of nature become less constant or effective, when we know them, likewise, to be merely mental creations.

They are in full effect on the various planes. We overcome the lower laws, by applying still higher ones, and in this way only. But we cannot escape law or rise above it entirely. Nothing but All can escape law and that's because The All is the law in All itself, from which all laws emerge.

The most advanced masters may acquire the powers usually attributed to the Neteraat "Supreme Beings" of mortals; and there are countless ranks of being, in the great hierarchy of life, whose being and power transcends even that of the highest masters among mortals to a degree unthinkable by mortals, but even the highest master, and the highest being, must bow to the law, and be as nothing in the eye of The All which is in All. So that if even these highest beings, whose powers exceed even those attributed by mortals to their gods, if even these are bound by and are subservient to law, then imagine the presumption of mortal man, of our race and grade, when he dares to consider the laws of nature as unreal, visionary and illusory, because he happens to be able to grasp the truth that the laws are mental in nature, and simply mental creations of all.

Those laws which the All intends to be governing laws are not to be defied or argued away. So long as the universe endures, will they endure, for the universe exists by virtue of these laws which form its framework and which holds it together.

The Egiptian doctrine of mentalism, while explaining the true nature of the universe upon the doctrine that all is mental, does not change the scientific conceptions of the universe, life, or evolution. In fact, science merely corroborates the Egiptian teachings. The latter merely teaches that the nature of the universe is mental, while modern science has taught that it is material; or of late that it is energy at the last analysis.

The Egiptian teachings have no fault to find with The Egiptian's basic doctrine, which postulates the existence of an infinite and eternal energy, from which all things proceed. In fact, the Egiptians recognized this thousands of years ago, the highest outside statement of the workings of the natural laws that have ever been promulgated, the line of the Egiptian teachings, with the addition of their own doctrine that his energy is the energy of the mind of All.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

With the Ankh “master-key" of the Egiptian doctrine, the student of the ancient Egiptian Order will be able to unlock many doors of the inner doctrine conceptions of the great master teacher Atum-Re, whose work shows the results of the preparation of his previous incarnations. His teachings regarding evolution and rhythm are in perfect agreement with the Tehuti teachings regarding the doctrine of rhythm.

So, the student of Tehuti need not lay aside any of his cherished scientific views regarding the universe. All he is asked to do is grasp the underlying doctrine of all is mind; the universe is mental, held in the mind of all. He will find that the other 8 of the nine doctrines will fit into his scientific knowledge, and will serve to bring out obscure points and to throw facts in blind corners.

This is not to be wondered at, when we realize the influence of the Egiptian thought on the early philosophers of Greece, upon whose foundations of thought the theories of modern science largely rest. The acceptance of the first Egiptian doctrine, mentalism is the only great point of difference between modern science and Egiptian students, and science is gradually moving toward the Egiptian position in its groping in and putting out the blind light of confusion and untruth for a way out of the labyrinth of light into which it has wandered in its search for reality to be blinded by religious beliefs.

The purpose of this degree is to impress upon the minds of our students the fact that, to all intents and purposes, the universe and its laws, and its phenomena, are just as real, so far as mortals are concerned, as they would be under the hypotheses of materialism or energism. Under any hypothesis the universe in its outer aspect is changing, ever-flowing, and transitory and therefore devoid of substantiality and reality. But note the other pole of the truth, under any of the same hypotheses, we are compelled to act and live as if the fleeting things were real and substantial.

With this difference, always, between the various hypotheses that under the old views mental power was,ignored as a natural force of evil if we speak to our ancestors, we are doing voodoo, if they call on the dead man, as saints this is communication, while under mentalism it becomes the greatest natural force to link with your own blood family, as gods of your seed. And this one difference revolutionizes life, to those who overstand the doctrine and its resulting laws and practice.

So, finally, students all, grasp the advantage of mentalism, and learn to know, use and apply the laws resulting therefrom, call on your ancestors. But do not yield to the temptation which, as the sacred wisdom states, overcomes the half-wise and non-wise, and which causes them to be hypnotized by the apparent unreality of things, under the spell of ignorance, the consequence being that they wander about like dream-people dwelling in a world of dreams, ignoring the practical work and life of mortals, the end being that they are broken against the rocks and torn asunder by the elements, by reason of their folly. Rather follow the example of the wise, which the same authority titates, use law against laws; the higher against the lower; and by the art of alchemy transmute that which is undesirable into that which is worthy, and thus triumph.

Following the authority, let us avoid the half-wisdom and the non-wisdom of belief and faith, which is folly, which ignores the truth and facts of Nuwaubu that: Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions, and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces 9 ether, against the lower 6 ether, escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Remember always, student, that transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the master. The above quotations are from Tehuti, and are worthy of being committed to memory by the student.

We do not live in a world of dreams, but in a universe, which, while relative, is real so far as our lives and actions are concerned. Our business in the universe is not to deny its existence, but to live, using the laws to rise from lower to higher living on, doing the best that we can under the circumstances arising each day as the sun, Atum-Re and living, through the day as Atun-Re, so far as is Possible, to our highest ideas and ideals and going to rest as Atum-Re.

The highest authorities, and our own intuitions, teach us that we will make no mistake in living up to the best that is in us, so far as is possible, and realizing the universal tendency in the same direction in spite apparent evidences to the contrary. We are all on the path and the road leads upward ever, with frequent resting places.

TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602436 wrote: you said sounds personal and I replied and the diatribe about the conpiricy theory you dont' go into that stuff all the time do you?

I Don't Deal In Theory --- theory comes from the late Latin THEORIA from greek , from theoros , meaning '' spectator '' from THEA , a viewing + oros , '' seeing ''

Only In Fact's
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602442 wrote: Yashu'a ? that's the Aramaic way of saying ye`shu'a or Yehohshua.

Are you MUslim?

What muslim you know that have that type of knowldge :wah:

TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602448 wrote: BEcause it's the wrong knowledge and interpreted falsely and yes I know many muslims with that exact distorted view.

to which bible are you quoting?

What language did Yashua speak . By the way your more then welcome to try to disprove the above if you dare :wah: :wah: :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Read the above question
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602452 wrote: For one why do you keep caling him yashua and you still havent aswered my question of what bible you're quoting.

and no I won't get sucked in

Read veryyyyyyyyyyyyy slowlyyyyyyy ( What language did Yashua speak )
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602452 wrote: For one why do you keep caling him yashua and you still havent aswered my question of what bible you're quoting.

and no I won't get sucked in

Where Did The Word Jesus Come From ?

Ans ; Scholars attempt to justify the use of the name '' Jesus '' In the Book Of The New Testament , They Claimed That The NewTestament Was Inspired To Be Written In Greek Originally . So Therefore , The Name '' Jesus '' Is Acceptable For Common Use Instead Of Using '' Jashu'a '' , According To The Harper's Bible Dictionary , Page 329 , You See A Picture Of What The Name Of Jesus Would Have LQQked Like Back In The 1st Century , In The Original

Aramic ( Hebrew ) Language , Which He Spoke , They Also That Because There Is No '' Sh '' Sound In The Greek Language The Name '' Jesus '' Is Acceptable Lesous Was An Anttempted Transliteration From The Original Language Into Greek .

Ques ; If There Was No '' J '' Sound .. How Was '' Jesus '' Pronounced ''

Ans ; That Means That The Word '' Jesus '' Is No Older That The16th Or 17th Century !!!!

Ques ; If There Was No '' J '' In The English Language Before 1565 A.D. How Did The Name '' Jesus '' Come About ?

Ans ; With A Little Research , You Will Find That The Names '' Zeus '' And '' Jesus '' Are Linked By The Same Root According To The Larousee Encyclopedia Of Mythology The Greek '' God '' Dionysus Is Etymologically '' Zeus '' God '' Or Gad '' Was The Seventh Son Of Jacob '' God '' Also Stands For Gomer Which Is Wisdom , Oz - Which Is Beauty And Dabar - Which Is Strength Dionysis Is '' God '' Of Wine ; Also Known As

Bacchus , HowEver , The Final Syllable Of Dionysus Or Zeues Is Identical To The Ending Of '' Jesus '' This Break Down Proves That The Reason For Selecting The Suffix , - Sus , For The Word '' Jesus '' Was Because Of Dionysus Or Zeus Who Was Known As The Greek Savior , When The Bible Was Translated Into The English Language . Zeus Is Jesus

When You Combine Then Modern Form Of The Aramic ( Hebrew ) '' Y ''( ' ) Which Is Pronounced '' Yod '' To Get The Latin '' J '' ( l ) And Then Add It To The Word Zeus - You Get - Ja - Zeus , Which Is Short For Yashua ( Jesus )

And From Zeus You Got The Word Souse And Then . It Became A Dity From Which Comes Deus In Portuguese , Dieu In French , Dio , In Italian , Dios , In Spanish , Dia In Scotch And Irish , And Duw In Welsh .

EveryDay New Names Are Being Added . When You Research Further On The Meaning Of The Suffix - sus , You Find That , According To The Webster's Third New International Dictionary , That - sus Is From The French , Latin Meaning '' Swine , Hog , Sow . The Scientific Classification For The Pig Is Sus Scrofa . The Word '' Souse '' ( Sus ) Is The Name Of A Certain Type Or Combination Of Pork That Is Pickled . Souse Is Also A Nickname ForThe South , As In '' Souse Carolina. '' Some May Call This Is

Blasphemy , But Truth Is Truth , And Fact AreFacts . And Right Now , The Facts Are Saying That .

Ques ; Why Do They Change '' The Messiah's '' Name From The Aramic

( Hebrew ) YASHU'A ' To Christ Jesus .

Ans ; The Fact Is Some Christian Have A Sickness Of Changeing People's NameOr Translating Them To Their Language . There Is No '' J '' In The Hebrew Or Aramic Alphabet The Name '' Jesus '' Is The Greek Form Of The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Name Joshua Or Jesua , Which Is A Contraction Of Johoshua . Joshua In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Is Yehowshua Or Jehoshua From The Root Word Yasha Meaning '' To Be Safe , To Set Free , Help Deliver , Salavation , Savior '' I Feel Sorry For All Those People Calling Jesus '' Christ '' BecauseIf You Call On '' The Messiah '' Jesus As Christ '' He Will Not Know

Who You Are Calling . Even If You Call Him '' Jesus '' He Will Not Know Who You Are Calling . That Was Not His Name In Greek Nor Latin ; Two Languages That He Did Not Speak . '' Christ '' Has A Different Meaning In The Greek Language Than What '' Messiah '' Has In Aramic ( Hebrew ) . So Why And How Can You Do This ? Let's Take A House In The Bible And Call It A Car . Now Try To Start The House With A Key . What Is Wrong With The Children Of The Eloheem ????
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

From The Time You Were Born , Whether Young Or Old , You've Heard Or Used The Word '' Spirit '' And '' Soul '' Interchangeably For Something Felt Deep Down Inside . My Spirits Are High ; Or My Spirit Is Weak ; I Mean It From My Heart And Soul ; Or This Is Coming From The Depths Of My Soul ; HowEver , When You Use These Expressions , Do You Know What You Are Really Saying? Yet On The Other Hand , The Same Word '' Spirit '' And '' Soul '' Are Also Used When Speaking About Something Existing Or Lingering On After A Person Has Died , Which Is Referred To As Ghost Or Spooks .

When These Terminologies Are Used , Do You Actually Know What They Mean ? This Is The Sole Purpose Of Me Writteing This Post . To Help You OverStand Soul And Spirit By Telling You What A Soul And Spirit IS NOT ;.....All Of The Interpretations Given To You By Various Religious Leader Have Gotten Thousands Of People Caught Up In What Is Called Spookism , The Belief In Spooks , Ghosts , And Goblins , Things That Only Exist In Myths . Legends And Fables , Belief In Spookism Take You Away From The Reality Of Life's True Essence And The Real Truth Of Life's Existence . Its Time To Put Away These Myths And Legends And Deal With The Facts Of What A Soul And Spirit Really Is Which Bring Us To The First Question . What Is A Soul .

The Word Soul Is Used More By Religious People Than By Anybody Else . It Is Religious Groups That Constantly Speak About A Soul And Spirit , And What Is Sad Is That If You LQQk In Each Religion's Holy Books ; Torah The Old Testament Genesis 17 ; 14 . The New Testament Matthew 12 ; 18 As Well As The Quraan 4 ; 171 . You Will See That They Mistranslat And Misuse The Word '' Soul '' Intentionally . The Soul Or Spirit Is Not Some Ghost Like Apparition Or Some Spiritual Being Like Painting Pictures , Statues And Television Have You Thinking . Here Is An Example Of How The Word Soul Has Been Mistranslated . Can Be Found In Genesis 1 ;2 And I Quote , And The Earth Was Without Form , And Void ; And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep .

And The Spirit Of God Moved Upon TheFace Of The Waters Take A LQQk At The Hebrew Word Ruwach Meaning . Wind Breath , Mind , Also In The Quraan 70 ; 4 Where It States And I Quote . Whereby , All The Heavenly Host The Soul ( Jesus Christ ) Shall Elevate Unto Him In A Day Whose Length Is Fifty Thousand Years .

In Arabic , The Word Ruwh Is Used Meaning , Breath Of Life Soul . Now This Is How The Confusion Starts , Why Would They Translate The Word Rooakh In HebrewOr Ruwh In Arabic As Spirit When In Actuality The Word Spirit Is Nafs In Arabic And Nefesh In Hebrew? Either It Was Deliberately Done Or The People Who Translated It Do Not Know The Language Nor Do They Know That There Is A Difference Between Spirit And Soul Themselves .

Clarke's Bible Commentary Shows TheExact Point I'm Making Here . In Genesis1 ;24 It States , AndI Quote '' All God Said , Let The Earth Bring Forth The Living Creature After His Kind ...

'' Let the earth bring forth the living creature nephesh hayyum ; a general term to express all creatures endued with animal life .

Clarke's Bibl Commentary . Volume I . Genesis - Deuteronomy .

Now In This Verse It Says '' Living Creature '' And Translates As Nefesh Hayyum In Hebrew . Here Clarke Is Uncertain Of The Correct Definition Of Nefesh Spirit And Ruwach Soul . Yet , In Genesis 1 ; 2 As Previously Stated , He Translates '' Spirit Of God '' . Based On The Hebrew Word Ruwach .

The Spirit Of God ; This Has Been Variously And Strangely UnderStand . Some Think A Violent Wind Is Meant . Because Ruach Often Signifies Wind As Well As Spirit , As Pneuma Does In The Greek .

Clarke's Bible Commentary . Volume I . Genesis - Deuteronomy .

Also Lane Arabic - English Lexicon Defines Ruwh As ; The Soul , Spirit , Or Vital Principal . ; Syn ; ( But There Is A Difference Between These Two Words . For They Are Not Always Interchangeable ,

However , The Greek Translation Shows The Following Definitions Of Spirit And Soul ; Psuch / Soul . Life Mind ; The Breath Of Life ; The Vital Force Which Animates The Body And Shows Itself In Breathing Which Can Be Found In Mark 8 ; 36 And I Quote For What Shall It Profit A Man . If He Shall Gain The Whole World , And Lose His Own Soul ?

Pneuma ; Spirit ; A Movement Of Air ( A Gentle Blaste ) ; The Spirit , The Vital Principal By Which The Body Is Animated ; TheRational Spirit Which Can Be Found In Matthew 3 ;16 And I Quote . And Jesus When He Was Baptized , Went Up Straightway Out Of The Water ; And Lo . The Heavens Were Opened Unto Him And He Saw The Spirit Of God Descending Like A Dove , And Lighting Upon Him

So , The Problem Of Overstanding The Difference Between Spirit And Soul Is Not From The Person Reading The Scriptures , It Stems From The Translator . Your Religious Leaders Are At Fault Because They Don't Know Any Other Language And Therefore Have To Rely On These Mistranslations . Even If What They Read Doesn't Make Sense To Them They Will Still Relay It To Hundreds Of Thousands Of Their Followers Believing Without A Doubt That This Translated Scriptures Is Correct . Let's Further Examine The Word Ruwh In Arabic From The Root Raha Which Means '' It Was Violently Windy ''

Other Derivatives Are In Arabic ;

Reeh ( n ) wind , fart , smell , odor

Rayyah ( adf ) , a gentle wind

Ruwh ( n ) breath of life , soul

Al Ruwhul Quwdus ( n ) the holy soul

And In Hebrew The Root Of Ruwach , Means '' To Blow Breathe ..

Other Derivaltives Are In Hebrew

Ruwach mind , spirit , wind

Ruwach Wind by resemblance breath , a sensible ( or even violent ) exhalation ; life, anger unsubstantiality ; a region in thesky ; by resemblance spirit . but only of a rational being ( its expression and functions ) ; air anger . blast breath , cool . courage . mind quarter , side , spirit , tempest , vain , ( whirl wind ).

TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

magenta flame;602454 wrote: Hhhmmmm seems a pig has your tongue

Jew is a term first used at 'kings' by jeremiah who named those of the southern 10 tribes being that of Judah. After the return of the Israelites they were all said to be jews. There does that answer your question or are you still googling it?

Wrong answer , being you have no knowledge why don't you let someone else answer it ok :wah:

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”