Gas Prices

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Philadelphia Eagle

Gas Prices

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

Gas prices are retreating a little from their peak recently and in one or two states it is possible to find unleaded for under $2.00/gallon.

There is a very useful websit at gasbuddy.com which will direct you to the cheapest gas in your area. It would be especially useful to those about to top off their SUV before a long trip!
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
john8pies

Gas Prices

Post by john8pies »

Never come to the UK, then, Philadelphia Eagle or it might upset you to find prices creeping up towards £5 a GALLON!!!
spot

Gas Prices

Post by spot »

skittles2004 wrote: I don't drive. Not legal of coarse but hey i never have to worry about gas prices. it's gonna be me and my bike!Good for you, Skittles, neither do I. I need a new pushbike, though, my last one was destroyed a couple of months back and I've been walking since then.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Gas Prices

Post by spot »

john8pies wrote: Never come to the UK, then, Philadelphia Eagle or it might upset you to find prices creeping up towards £5 a GALLON!!!That a bit of an exaggeration, John - the pump price today in Bristol is 86p, that's £3.90 a gallon in England. There are 12 US gallons in each 10 English gallons, and $1.89 to the £, which makes the $2 US gallon equivalent to $6.16 here.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Gas Prices

Post by spot »

skittles2004 wrote: I DONT MIND WALKNING. BUT WHAT THE HECK!Bring it back into fashion, Skittles, they'll award you a civic medal eventually. If you want to be particularly ecological, you could even hitch-hike! I have a lot of interesting conversations, hitching.
spot

Gas Prices

Post by spot »

skittles2004 wrote: A teenager hitch-hikeing?? No thank you!The site calls you a "Senior Member", Skittles! I thought you were a ropey old cuss like me! No, don't hitch-hike, stick to the bicycle.
spot

Gas Prices

Post by spot »

skittles2004 wrote: I think a senior member is someone who passed 100 posts?? Correct me if i'm wrong!You've been there, Skittles, not me. It just sounds so old!
spot

Gas Prices

Post by spot »

skittles2004 wrote: Ah gee thanks a lot. The thing i fear the most is getting old!!!!!!!The thing I fear the most is losing my compassion before I die. While I have it, I'd hate to, but if I did lose it I wouldn't care, that's why it's scary.

Return to “General Chit Chat”