FG's Got Talent - The Game Round 1

koan

Post by koan »

In this game you have to describe whatever talent you are presenting, marks for creativity and description. Up to 8 members can enter a round, the competitions close for each round after 8 competitors have entered then the membership votes for the best.

The talent can be anything, as long as you consider it a talent. It doesn't have to be something you can really do but it should be something that is possible. Your ability to describe it is the equivalent of your ability to perform it.

The Game starts with the first entry and closes with the eighth.

Unless you are entering a talent in the game post comments in this thread.

All comments made in the wrong thread will be moved.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Ok, I will give this a try. I have a ctually done this move, called the scorpian, while waterskiing. It's called overhead lift. I was on a water ski show team and my partner would lift me over his head while skiing with a harness, and I would do this pose. He would be holding my foot and my calf. Talk about scary!

koan

Post by koan »

Guess Sweet Tooth wins by default :D

She was so good, she scared all the competitors away.

Congratulations, Sweet Tooth, I wish I could do something acrobatic like that. :-6

I think if we set a type of talent for each game we'll take away challenge of complete randomness I'll give the next round a go and see what happens.

Return to “FG's Got Talent!”