Open or closed borders?
RedGlitter

No wonder they leave.

Post by RedGlitter »

How does this differ from Compton?
JacksDad

No wonder they leave.

Post by JacksDad »

RedGlitter;595118 wrote: How does this differ from Compton?

Smaller knives.

:thinking:
RedGlitter

No wonder they leave.

Post by RedGlitter »

I was being a smartass about Compton, Scrat. ;)

So why they can't change it....poverty? Greed? Strange bedfellows? Maybe some of each? And who is "they?" The goverment or the Mexicans moving here? If it's the ones moving here, I'd say because they're basically impoverished and don't have the wherewithal (money=power) to fight the corruption. If it's the government, then it's just greed and kickbacks. My opinion only.
cinamin

No wonder they leave.

Post by cinamin »

Mexico is the most corrupt government in the world. I think that it is weird that it's right next to America.
cinamin

No wonder they leave.

Post by cinamin »

RedGlitter;595142 wrote: I was being a smartass about Compton, Scrat. ;)

So why they can't change it....poverty? Greed? Strange bedfellows? Maybe some of each? And who is "they?" The goverment or the Mexicans moving here? If it's the ones moving here, I'd say because they're basically impoverished and don't have the wherewithal (money=power) to fight the corruption. If it's the government, then it's just greed and kickbacks. My opinion only.

Have you ever heard about the Juarez murders? It's horrible. About 400 Mexican women have disappeared and been murdered by the Mexican police...so far. But the number may have gotten higher since I first learned about this in a cultural anthropology class. The professor showed us a video about this. I am telling y'all this........it made me think twice about going anywhere alone in Mexico.

:-3
Irmin

No wonder they leave.

Post by Irmin »

Stupidity. You let them over so they bring all their problems and disease over to your country? The next tagret will be American females, make no mitsake. Seal the damn border!
Nomad

No wonder they leave.

Post by Nomad »

Scrat;595132 wrote: I don't see where Compton comes into it but that's another subject.

I have been reading a lot about Mexico lately, it seems to me that the government is basically worthless. They send the military and police after the drug smugglers who own both of them. Their whole system is corrupt.

I can see why they are so highly motivated to come here, I can't see why they are so unable to change it though.

The Chief of Police is probably living on scratch too.

They dont even have good pot to export.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Raven

No wonder they leave.

Post by Raven »

Nomad;667362 wrote: The Chief of Police is probably living on scratch too.

They dont even have good pot to export.
They have plenty of good pot to export! And Quervo Gold, and Corona....:yh_rotfl
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~

Return to “Immigration”