Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

I can do pics as well,, so ner ner ner:p

Attached files

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

HI all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you are all ok today,, weathers quite good here!:-6

Im ok, but spent nearly an hour on the phone this morning to Virgin Media getting transferred from person to person til i finaly got to speak to someone who could actually deal with the problem!! well i hope he has:-5 My computer is soooo slow today as well dunno wots up with it:confused:

have a smiley day all :yh_hugs

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;587832 wrote: Kaz great to see you and hope we meet many new friends herexxx

I just wanted to say to anyone who is reading this, please come in and join us, its how u make friends:D

We just talk about anything and everything really, what the weathers like, how our day has gone, shre news,, good or bad, sometimes have a joke and a laff,, whatever!!! So dont be shy,, come and say hello:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
minks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by minks »

kazalala;592335 wrote: I just wanted to say to anyone who is reading this, please come in and join us, its how u make friends:D

We just talk about anything and everything really, what the weathers like, how our day has gone, shre news,, good or bad, sometimes have a joke and a laff,, whatever!!! So dont be shy,, come and say hello:-6

oh so you are inviting us crazed and deranged FG's to come and meet you lovely people oooo please be warned, we don't stop at mild corruption hehehehe

It's nice to meet all of you new members.

Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Nice to see u here Minks,,:D and dont worry, crazy dont scare us:yh_silly :eek: :yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
minks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by minks »

kazalala;592442 wrote: Nice to see u here Minks,,:D and dont worry, crazy dont scare us:yh_silly :eek: :yh_rotfl

awww well then it should be loads of fun eh
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

minks;592460 wrote: awww well then it should be loads of fun eh

I agree Minks.....if the others make an appearance!!!!:-5 :mad:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;592543 wrote: I agree Minks.....if the others make an appearance!!!!:-5 :mad:

Carol... u sure u put yer deoderant on??:rolleyes: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
dubs

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by dubs »

Are you allright girls? have you had a chance to mooch around the forum yet? Have you tried the Arcade?.......:-6

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

dubs;592590 wrote: Are you allright girls? have you had a chance to mooch around the forum yet? Have you tried the Arcade?.......:-6

HI dubs:D wots the arcade?? :confused:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
dubs

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by dubs »

kazalala;592596 wrote: HI dubs:D wots the arcade?? :confused:

Hiya Kaz! Look at the top of the main page, on the green bit, wi' all the words on! Click on Arcade, and get stuck in sweetheart! Don't play bloody Mahjong though, you'll never get your life back!........:thinking: :wah:

kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

oh right... seen it dubs lol:-5 havent got time tonight ,,, but i will deffo have a go :driving: ta xx

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;592609 wrote: oh right... seen it dubs lol:-5 havent got time tonight ,,, but i will deffo have a go :driving: ta xxYep and me....ahhhh fanks for telling us mate x;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

:guitarist

I WISH I WAS A LITTLE FROG

LIFE WOULD BE SUCH A FARCE

TO CLIMB UPON THE ROCKS AND TREES

AND SLIDE DOWN ON MY ..............................

................................................HANDS AND KNEES !

GOOD DAY TO MY FRIENDS, OLD AND NEW !!

TO CAROL, LUV, I DO THANK YOU !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Delilah

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Delilah »

Carolly;589740 wrote: It seeems ashame that you come on a thread to chat with friends, not hurting anyone and some sad head case has to come here and throw sarcy remarks around knowing and reading that Gill is going through a hard time right now and she wants cheering up and dont need total crap to read by some little girl with some sort of problem with me. These people in the real world must be very sad human beings and if being a bully online is the way they get their kicks. They really should get a life. We laugh at these pratts in England as we all realise that bullies online are only losers in real life clutching at anything to show how "big" they are here and you know what................if thats what pleases their tiny little brainless minds they really do need some kind of medical help...........but we wont say in what type of hospital as unlike these twats we dont like to offend.;)

Who's the "pratt" calling someone a "twat" here? ;)
Delilah

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Delilah »

Carolly;589744 wrote: Funny how we speak of low life dear and you appear, still good to see your still acting your metal age of ...........no better not say dont want to upset an intelligant child that might be looking!:)

Yep, that's right. Just acting my "metal" age. How "intelligant" you are, Carolly. :wah:
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Delilah;593091 wrote: Aw...now you don't have to go making up pretend people just to make you feel like anyone gives a stuff. It's alright to admit you're a wanker.

Is this truly necessary?

You demean yourself with this sort of post and impress nobody - you certainly do no damage to the people you attack.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

:guitarist Bryn Mawr;593093 wrote: Is this truly necessary?

You demean yourself with this sort of post and impress nobody - you certainly do no damage to the people you attack.

I agree with you 100% Bryn, and I have already asked this person to go elsewhere if the thread is not to her liking. She does not have to be here. But I have said that we would welcome her, as we welcome anybody, as long as she joins in with good heart and loses the attitude. I do want this thread to be a happy thread, with lots of smiles and friendly banter. We've got a great bunch of people contributing, just wanting to make new friends, and I thank you all xx

:-4 :) :yh_rotfl
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

HI Gill:D Hope you are feeling ok today, i didnt win on the grand national, i had libertine,, but hubby had the winner so i wasnt too dissapointed :wah:

kaz :yh_hugs

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Kaz, Not too bad today thanks , I was quite down yesterday though, for which I apologise. I got an e-mail from Carol wondering why I was ignoring her - oops, I'm in trouble now ! Mind you she never said anything about it last night ! And I'm so sorry Kaz if you thought the same - it wasn't like that honest.

I'm glad you got something from the Grand National (via hubby !) 33-1 wasn't it? Very nice too. Hope you're OK Kaz, and don't spend all yer winnins at once ! I've just noticed that you're on the other wotsit. I'll see you there !

All my other new friends lovely to see you and take care of yourselves !

Helen and Joan Hi ! I'll try to catch up with you later, or tomorrow. xxx:-6
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Bryn Mawr;593093 wrote: Is this truly necessary?

You demean yourself with this sort of post and impress nobody - you certainly do no damage to the people you attack.Bryn I agree but you must remember this............

People who bully are adept at creating conflict between those who would otherwise pool negative information about them. The method of creating conflict is provocation which bullies delight in because they know they can always coerce at least one person to respond in a manner which can then be distorted and used to further flame and inflame people. And so it goes on. The bully then sits back and gains gratification from seeing others engage in destructive behaviour towards each other.

Many internet l bullies are also serial attention-seekers. More than anything else they want attention. It doesn't matter what type of attention they get, positive or negative, as long as they can provoke someone into paying them attention. It's like a 2-year-old child throwing a tantrum to get attention from a parent. The best way to treat bullies is to refuse to respond and to refuse to engage them - which they really hate. In other words, do not reply to their postings, and on forums like this carry on posting without reference to their postings as if they didn't exist. Yes I know I have in the past but now I realise that you have to treat nobodies as nobodies.

The anger of a bully is especially apparent when they come across someone who can see through them to espy the weak, inadequate, immature, dysfunctional aggressive individual behind the mask. Bryn let them think and say what they like, as you say ....who looks the idiot Bryn?
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;593238 wrote: :guitarist

Hi Kaz, Not too bad today thanks , I was quite down yesterday though, for which I apologise. I got an e-mail from Carol wondering why I was ignoring her - oops, I'm in trouble now ! Mind you she never said anything about it last night ! And I'm so sorry Kaz if you thought the same - it wasn't like that honest.

I'm glad you got something from the Grand National (via hubby !) 33-1 wasn't it? Very nice too. Hope you're OK Kaz, and don't spend all yer winnins at once ! I've just noticed that you're on the other wotsit. I'll see you there !

All my other new friends lovely to see you and take care of yourselves !

Helen and Joan Hi ! I'll try to catch up with you later, or tomorrow. xxx:-6
Oh alright mate me an Kaz forgive you lolxxxx;)
koan

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by koan »

I think Delilah needs to decide if it is worth the trouble for her to continue harassing other members this way.

No one here is impressed by her and the comments stand as reflection of herself. Leave people to make fools of themselves and they often will.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Morning Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxx:-6

Its a gorgeous day here, but i have some work to do then the lunch to cook before i can venture out, so it better still be sunny this afternoon!!:thinking:

Have a lovely Sunday everyone, i might pop back later.

Take Care :yh_hugs

Kaz.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Bryn Mawr »

kazalala;593534 wrote: Morning Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxx:-6

Its a gorgeous day here, but i have some work to do then the lunch to cook before i can venture out, so it better still be sunny this afternoon!!:thinking:

Have a lovely Sunday everyone, i might pop back later.

Take Care :yh_hugs

Kaz.

Well I slept thgrough most of it, still catching up from Friday night, so I hope you're right about this afternoon.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Bryn Mawr;593544 wrote: Well I slept thgrough most of it, still catching up from Friday night, so I hope you're right about this afternoon.

catching up from Friday Night???:confused: Good god man its Sunday Now:eek:

Well i hope you are in the land of the living now Bryn :wah: I have done me work, and now off to start preparing veg for lunch.

Have a nice afternoon then:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Bryn Mawr »

kazalala;593546 wrote: catching up from Friday Night???:confused: Good god man its Sunday Now:eek:

Well i hope you are in the land of the living now Bryn :wah: I have done me work, and now off to start preparing veg for lunch.

Have a nice afternoon then

Not that kind of catching up :wah:

We had a big implementation and I double shifted through to Saturday morning.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Bryn Mawr;593548 wrote: Not that kind of catching up :wah:

We had a big implementation and I double shifted through to Saturday morning.

Aww i'll let you off then:yh_rotfl :yh_hugs

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Everybody,

What a lovely day it is here ! Sun - day !:-6

Thanks Bryn, Carol, Koan for your messages. I agree 100% with you.

Carol and Kaz - thank you for finding forgiveness in your hearts :yh_rotfl

Joan and Helen and all of you have a good day and enjoy the nice weather !:yh_sungla
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

koan;593509 wrote: I think Delilah needs to decide if it is worth the trouble for her to continue harassing other members this way.

No one here is impressed by her and the comments stand as reflection of herself. Leave people to make fools of themselves and they often will.Well said Koan and as always good to see you love.:)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Watcha Kaz, I haven't been around to chat lately as alot going on here but hope to catch you in the week sometime.I am going to vvvvvvvvpv soon but will be back later and then im out. Ham salad today with Jacket Potato cause im soooooo healthy thinking pmsllllllll..........actually its cause I've been working and I cant be bothered cooking a slap up meal like you do on a Sunday lol. xx

Hiya Bryn good to see you mate on this lovely hot day in sunny Essex!

Gill I dont think I will be around later but Im on my mobile if you need to contact me.Have a good evening girl and fgs behave yerself!!!!lol:p :-6
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Just popped in to say goodnight to you all, hope you had a pleasant day today, and have a good night's sleep.:yh_sleep

Yes Carol, I always behave myself, as you know perfectly well:yh_devil :yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi everybody !

Hope you all had a good weekend, and rarin to go to work ..........not ! pmsl

Te he he - I'm retired, so I don't have to drag out at the crack of sparrow-fart to work me wotsits off at somebody else's bidding !

Morning Joan, I do hope that blessed chest infection takes a hike ! They seem to hang on for ever and a day, don't they ?:yh_hugs :yh_flower

See you later !:-6
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

morning girls,

bit dull and overcast again but still warm. not going into work til 11am, got really quiet now til about may4th so going to take advantage of it.

gill,

got stuck into an old episode of ER i hadnt seen last nite and then i fell asleep again !! must have needed it.

anyway T and toast time. see you all later. xx
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Morning everyonexxx

Joan my lovely friend Im so sorry to hear of your problems and I wish you well and hope you will soon be back to normal running round Cornwall lol

Hi Gill, Helen and Kaz good to see you mates. Im out soon and feel tired already and I aint done anything yet lol. Have a good day guysxxx:confused:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Also a hi to Bryn, Dubs and Koan. Hope your all well;) .
dubs

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by dubs »

Hello everybody!......:yh_kiss

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Carolly;594112 wrote: Also a hi to Bryn, Dubs and Koan. Hope your all well;) .

I was until someone mentioned work - Humpppffff .:wah:

Fair to middlin :-6
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

dubs;594189 wrote: Hello everybody!......:yh_kissHiya Dubs...good to see you babe.....so how is life treating you at the moment. Bloody hot here today, goodness nothing like an April day should be, knowing England though it could be snowing tomorrow!!!!:wah: :-6
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Bryn Mawr;594259 wrote: I was until someone mentioned work - Humpppffff .:wah:

Fair to middlin :-6Oh gawd Bryn so whose been upsetting you....now come on tell us and I will send Kaz to go and talk about football as a punishment lol.......oh blimey they may like football!!!!!:wah: :driving:
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

I saw that Carol:sneaky:

Hi all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i have been to work today lol. yes u will soon realise i only work saturdays and mondays,, and do a little bit work at home on a sunday morning

Dubs i had a look at the arcade and had a go at a couple of the games,, i am so crap its unbelievable:wah:

Hugs an kisses to everyone:yh_hugs :yh_kiss ( no tongues i been eating garlic lol)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;594334 wrote: I saw that Carol:sneaky:

Hi all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i have been to work today lol. yes u will soon realise i only work saturdays and mondays,, and do a little bit work at home on a sunday morning

Dubs i had a look at the arcade and had a go at a couple of the games,, i am so crap its unbelievable:wah:

Hugs an kisses to everyone:yh_hugs :yh_kiss ( no tongues i been eating garlic lol)
Oh blimey I can smell it Mrs.....sorry thought it was your perfume pmsl....oh gawd Im in trouble again but do I look worried????Ye to right!!!!!
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;594365 wrote: Oh blimey I can smell it Mrs.....sorry thought it was your perfume pmsl....oh gawd Im in trouble again but do I look worried????Ye to right!!!!!

:yh_rotfl :yh_shame :yh_angry :yh_cow

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;594369 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_shame :yh_angry :yh_cowpmslxxx
dubs

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by dubs »

Carolly;594276 wrote: Hiya Dubs...good to see you babe.....so how is life treating you at the moment. Bloody hot here today, goodness nothing like an April day should be, knowing England though it could be snowing tomorrow!!!!:wah: :-6

Everything is fine sweet! Nice hot day in the Midlands, blossom is all out, everything looks beautiful.......;) :)

dubs

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by dubs »

kazalala;594334 wrote: I saw that Carol:sneaky:

Hi all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kaz! Keep lookin' ducks, til' you find one you're good at! Ha Ha!

Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

dubs;594377 wrote: Everything is fine sweet! Nice hot day in the Midlands, blossom is all out, everything looks beautiful.......;) :)
Oh dubs what a change today mate.....what did I say about snow yesterday pmsl.......well it may not be that bad but what a change from yesterday girl!!!!I have 9 dogs.....dont faint lol.......and they dont like it to hot so there looking very content grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!:-5 :confused:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Joannee;594671 wrote: Good Morning from Cornwall where it is a little cooler this morning.

That is not a bad working week Kaz lol.

Hello to our new friend Dubs, being nosey what part of Warwickshire do you come from?

Helen make the most of the lull between now and the Spring break, Tony and I will be in Eastbourne then and will certainly have fish/chips while we are there,

the only difference now I think they are served in cartons not like the greaseproof paper and then wrapped in newspaper that I remember from my childhood.

Hi to Bryn and to anyone who follows.:-6Watcha Joan, glad to see you better now. You have your meet with an internet friend today haven't you..........hope you enjoy it love. Im going into Chelmsford later with a friend that I also met on the internet. Goodness we make some good friends here. True some "enemys" as well but as in the real world ..........thats their problem.

Have a lovely day Joan and best wishes to Tony and a cuddle for Dougalxx;) :cool:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”