Her diary verses His diary

Skewed News, Humor, Jokes, Gags, and Photos. Rated R and below only. Password is 1234.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Her Diary;

tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a

bar to have a drink. I was shopping with friends all day long, so I thought

he was upset that I was a little late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so i suggested that we go somewhere quiet

whre we could talk. He agreed, but he remained quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong. He replied "nothing". I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He replied that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry.

(Note: There's nothing that makes me worry like being told not to worry.)

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I dont know why he didn't say "I love you too." When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and remote.

finally, I decided to go to bed. About ten minutes later he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell

asleep. I lay there crying. I don't know what to do.

I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster!

His Diary;

I shot the worst round of golf in my life today, but at least i got laid.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

guppy;591489 wrote: Her Diary;

tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a

bar to have a drink. I was shopping with friends all day long, so I thought

he was upset that I was a little late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so i suggested that we go somewhere quiet

whre we could talk. He agreed, but he remained quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong. He replied "nothing". I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He replied that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry.

(Note: There's nothing that makes me worry like being told not to worry.)

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I dont know why he didn't say "I love you too." When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and remote.

finally, I decided to go to bed. About ten minutes later he came to bed. To my surprise, he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell

asleep. I lay there crying. I don't know what to do.

I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster!

His Diary;

I shot the worst round of golf in my life today, but at least i got laid.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

i thought you were serious until almost the end..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Return to “Skewed News Humor”