Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;588849 wrote: I have made some good friends since i came online :D

I would miss them so much now if i didnt hear from them,, just to hear how their day has been etc. To all the friends i have made,, thank you, and to all the friends i have yet to make too:-6Ahhhhh you will always hear from me matexxxx
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;588849 wrote: I have made some good friends since i came online :

I would miss them so much now if i didnt hear from them,, just to hear how their day has been etc. To all the friends i have made,, thank you, and to all the friends i have yet to make too:-6

:guitarist Thank you Kaz, and thank you Carol , and thank you Helen for being my friends :yh_hugs - your're a bit special to me, particularly at the moment :yh_kiss
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Delilah

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Delilah »

Now which one is Gill? The boyfriend or the husband?
Bryn Mawr

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Helen;588636 wrote: morning girls,

hows everyone ?dont have to start work til 12 but the flippin dog had me up early.:mad:

bootiful day again.

There's really no call to be talking about your husband in quite those terms m'dear.

Welcome to the garden one and all :-6
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Delilah;589205 wrote: Now which one is Gill? The boyfriend or the husband?
:guitarist

Hi Delilah,

Steady, you'll have the neighbours talking ! In America, the name Gil I understand, is a male's name. In England the name Gill (with two L s ) is a female name - short for Gillian. Kaz, Carol and Helen have become very special friends of mine. They care. And at this moment I need my friends.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;589600 wrote: :guitarist

Hi Delilah,

Steady, you'll have the neighbours talking ! In America, the name Gil I understand, is a male's name. In England the name Gill (with two L s ) is a female name - short for Gillian. Kaz, Carol and Helen have become very special friends of mine. They care. And at this moment I need my friends.

Yes you do Gill and it would take a hell of a low life to upset this thread right now and Im sure nobody here would stoop that low.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Delilah

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Delilah »

Carolly;589636 wrote: Yes you do Gill and it would take a hell of a low life to upset this thread right now and Im sure nobody here would stoop that low.

Aw, Carolly...don't be so hard on yourself.
Delilah

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Delilah »

G#Gill;589600 wrote: :guitarist

Hi Delilah,

Ah, I see. :)

You'll have to forgive me, it gets confusing around here (snip), it's hard to keep up!
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Delilah;589694 wrote: Ah, I see. :)

You'll have to forgive me, it gets confusing around here with all her different men, it's hard to keep up!
Now you listen to me you excuse for a human being.You have had a thing about me from the start and seems you cant keep away I am sooooo afraid of you ......you saddo. Your a very brave young lady arnt you sitting there behind a screen typing words that makes you feel big just because you think they may hurt someone .Well little girl I suggest you go maybe on a school thread as classroom childish behaviour seems about your mark dearheart.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

It seeems ashame that you come on a thread to chat with friends, not hurting anyone and some sad head case has to come here and throw sarcy remarks around knowing and reading that Gill is going through a hard time right now and she wants cheering up and dont need total crap to read by some little girl with some sort of problem with me. These people in the real world must be very sad human beings and if being a bully online is the way they get their kicks. They really should get a life. We laugh at these pratts in England as we all realise that bullies online are only losers in real life clutching at anything to show how "big" they are here and you know what................if thats what pleases their tiny little brainless minds they really do need some kind of medical help...........but we wont say in what type of hospital as unlike these twats we dont like to offend.;)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Delilah;589692 wrote: Aw, Carolly...don't be so hard on yourself.Funny how we speak of low life dear and you appear, still good to see your still acting your metal age of ...........no better not say dont want to upset an intelligant child that might be looking!:)
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

Bryn Mawr;589566 wrote: There's really no call to be talking about your husband in quite those terms m'dear.

Welcome to the garden one and all :-6

it really was my dog that woke me up. my husband passed away 17mths ago.

thanks for the welcome anyway.:)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

To the many people that have mailed me with support and some good information, thanks and all your comments have been taken onboard and some have been very interesting lol. Thanks again x
Bryn Mawr

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Helen;589749 wrote: it really was my dog that woke me up. my husband passed away 17mths ago.

thanks for the welcome anyway.:)

Oops, typical of my big feet and mouth :-(

Please accept my appologies
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Bryn Mawr;589757 wrote: Oops, typical of my big feet and mouth :-(

Takes a big person to appologise Bryn and Im sure Helen will be happy to read that.Thankyou.
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

Bryn Mawr;589757 wrote: Oops, typical of my big feet and mouth :-(

no worries, you wernt to know.xx:)
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

morning carol, still havin a job to find my way round here !!:o no doubt i'll soon get the hang of it,

work soon, see you later. xx
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Helen;589767 wrote: morning carol, still havin a job to find my way round here !!:o no doubt i'll soon get the hang of it,

work soon, see you later. xxGood luck mate, Im off to the wholesaler now, more wind ups lol.x
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Morninggggg xxxxxxx

Well i had a great day yesterday at the races, I wont the first 2 races and the First one was a 16/1 winner!! woo woo:yh_clap The weather wasnt to bad, we took our chairs and a picnic, and wine of course:wah:

Joan i hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Bryn, Hi nice to meet you:D

:yh_hugs for all xxxxxxx

Kaz.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Imladris

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Imladris »

Just wanted to say hi to all the new people and jump right into all the other stuff here - look forward to seeing you all.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Imladris;589781 wrote: Just wanted to say hi to all the new people and jump right into all the other stuff here - look forward to seeing you all.

Thank you

:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Forgot to tell u all! Sunderland won yesterday and that puts us at the top of the table!!!

WOO HOOOOOOOO:yh_dance :yh_party :yh_bigsmi :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Imladris

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Imladris »

kazalala;589824 wrote: Forgot to tell u all! Sunderland won yesterday and that puts us at the top of the table!!!

WOO HOOOOOOOO:yh_dance :yh_party :yh_bigsmi :D

Now you've spoilt it, I was beginning to like all you new people but someone just had to mention football - sorry that's it, I'm going to have to start a campain to get you all banned now. the only way to avoid it is to send me all your left-over easter eggs and a Viggo Mortensen lookalike.

(just in case you can find one - he should look like my avatar)
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Delilah

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Delilah »

Carolly;589720 wrote: Now you listen to me you excuse for a human being.You have had a thing about me from the start and seems you cant keep away I am sooooo afraid of you ......you saddo. Your a very brave young lady arnt you sitting there behind a screen typing words that makes you feel big just because you think they may hurt someone .Well little girl I suggest you go maybe on a school thread as classroom childish behaviour seems about your mark dearheart.

:wah:

That the best you can do?
koan

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by koan »

I'd say the best thing you can do when someone is bullying you is to report the post. Though if the post is not really offensive you should just ignore it.

Oh, wait, this is a thread for people who are friends. Surely a bully wouldn't intrude in such a gathering.
zinkyusa

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by zinkyusa »

Sounds like somone needs pounded!:(

oops, did i say that out loud?:thinking:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Imladris;589966 wrote: Now you've spoilt it, I was beginning to like all you new people but someone just had to mention football - sorry that's it, I'm going to have to start a campain to get you all banned now. the only way to avoid it is to send me all your left-over easter eggs and a Viggo Mortensen lookalike.

(just in case you can find one - he should look like my avatar)

ooops :yh_giggle sorry Imladris, but its usually only me that talks about footy, and u cant have my Easter Eggs cos ia te them all:D The whole one of them:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

HI Koan,, and Zinky,,, nice to meet u both:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
koan

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by koan »

Welcome to all the new people. :-6

I hope you wander around and meet a bunch of other friends here too.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Delilah;589692 wrote: Aw, Carolly...don't be so hard on yourself.

:guitarist DELILAH, THIS THREAD IS A FRIENDLY THREAD - TO ENJOY IN A FRIENDLY MANNER. PLEASE JOIN IN IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FRIENDLY CHAT - AND WELCOME ! BUT IF IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE AFTER, THEN PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE .

HI EVERYBODY, WHAT A PLEASANT EASTER WEATHER-WISE, FOR A CHANGE. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME WHATEVER YOU DECIDED TO DO. AS FOR ME I CHILLED OUT AT HOME WITH MY FAMILY - VERY ENJOYABLE, COS WE WERE ABLE TO SIT OUT IN THE GARDEN AND ENJOY THE BIRDSONG, INTERMINGLED WITH CHILDREN SQUABBLING AND CARS REVVING UP AND DOWN OUR ROAD, AND MOTOR BIKES ROARIN ABOUT THE PLACE. OTHERWISE QUITE PEACEFUL AND RESTFUL. YER RIGHT !!:driving: :wah:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

zinkyusa;590001 wrote: Sounds like somone needs pounded!:(

oops, did i say that out loud?:thinking:

:guitarist Hello Zinky ! I like the sound of you ! Welcome to the thread

Imladris ! I also like the sound of you ! Jump in any time !

Koan ! Thank you for you know what. Pleased you've found us

And my special friends Carol and Kaz - Hi and thank you for being you.

All those I've missed, I'm sorry, it wasn't meant - you know you are most welcome

here and do come back soon.
koan

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by koan »

Seems like you guys have made your own little home within the forum :wah:

Do come out and play once in awhile. :D
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

I am trying Koan,,, honest:D

I have done an introduction.. i have started a journal,, and even posted on a couple of threads!! go me!:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;590233 wrote: I am trying Koan,,, honest:D

I have done an introduction.. i have started a journal,, and even posted on a couple of threads!! go me!:wah:
Hi there Kaz, wow girl Im impressed, clever little fing aint yer,Im off to vvvvvvvpv tomorrow (for our friends I have a very posh holiday mobile home at the seaside called Hideaway) so dont know when we will chat mate. An one other fing madam.....er no football PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pmsl xx:-5
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;590417 wrote: Hi there Kaz, wow girl Im impressed, clever little fing aint yer,Im off to vvvvvvvpv tomorrow (for our friends I have a very posh holiday mobile home at the seaside called Hideaway) so dont know when we will chat mate. An one other fing madam.....er no football PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pmsl xx:-5

Soo u off to yer tin shed for a while eh ,, aww have a nice time:wah: I still think my name was better tho:p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

koan;590220 wrote: Seems like you guys have made your own little home within the forum :wah:

Do come out and play once in awhile. :DKoan your comments are always welcome here lovely lady and yes Im putting the shoes on now so I can come out and play......whose got the sweeties????lol:-6
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;590424 wrote: Soo u off to yer tin shed for a while eh ,, aww have a nice time:wah: I still think my name was better tho:p
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!pmsl xx:-5
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

zinkyusa;590001 wrote: Sounds like somone needs pounded!:(

oops, did i say that out loud?:thinking:love yer style babe lol!!!!:)
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

G#Gill;590199 wrote: :guitarist Hello Zinky ! I like the sound of you ! Welcome to the thread

Imladris ! I also like the sound of you ! Jump in any time !

Koan ! Thank you for you know what. Pleased you've found us

And my special friends Carol and Kaz - Hi and thank you for being you.

All those I've missed, I'm sorry, it wasn't meant - you know you are most welcome

here and do come back soon.

:( gonna sulk now, wheres my mention !!:p lol
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Helen;591008 wrote: :( gonna sulk now, wheres my mention !!:p lol

Oh babe!!!!Grrrrrrrr Right where is she, tell you what we will go on a right razzle an she can stay at home doing her needle work that will show her!!!!!!pmsl. Helen you know yer a special friend mate and Gills been under alot of pressure lately so try to forgive the old girl (oh gawd shes gonna kill me lol). Talk soon me little darlin and wish i was where you are in cornwall right now, still Im off to vvvvvvpv for a few hours soon so at least I will be at the seaside...........mmm reminds me bucket an spade to pack....lol.x:-6
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

hi carol,

just think im right beside the seaside and i dont even bother with it half the time !!anyway, hope you have a nice day, i've got darts tonight but will look in if im not too late back. semi finals of a cup match so keep yer fingers crossed for me. if we dont get through it will be me last game til september. dont know if im glad or not !! tc xx
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Hi :-6 xxxxxx

Bloomin Internet has been down all day:-1 Plus someone from virgin Media was supposed to be coming out to put a new modem in and they just didnt turn up! When i phoned they said it been re scheduled because of problems in the area, would have been nice if they had infromed me wouldnt it:-5

Anyhooo Im here now, so u can all relax pmsl.

Helen good luck with yer darts, did i ever tell u i have a trophy for darts.. think i might have lol.

Joan lovely poem that thanks xx

Love an hugs to all who come here

Kaz.:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi everybody !

Helen what can I say!:-1 I'm so sorry - It's unforgivable, fancy missing out one of my special friends ! I'm afraid my head's all over the place at the moment, but that's no excuse.

Carol I am not an 'old girl' thank you. I'm a re-cycled teenager, please remember that Mrs. Now where the ?!*<|"^! did I leave my Zimmer? I'm hopeless without me glasses. Oh ! just found me teef in me glasses case, mmmmmm where did I put me tumbler now ?:confused:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Helen, good luck with darts tonight !

Kaz - Welcome back ! pmsl

Joan - Loved your poem, thanks for that !

To all of you - take care, and enjoy your evening ! :)
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;591268 wrote: :guitarist

Hi everybody !

Helen what can I say!:-1 I'm so sorry - It's unforgivable, fancy missing out one of my special friends ! I'm afraid my head's all over the place at the moment, but that's no excuse.

Carol I am not an 'old girl' thank you. I'm a re-cycled teenager, please remember that Mrs. Now where the ?!*
Fing is Gill all those lovely people out there fink yer jokin.....lol....and I know yer not are ye Mrs!!!!!!xxx:lips:
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

That was very norty of you Carol !
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

morning girls,

bootiful day here again. hope you're all enjoying it.

just looked at the clock, 20 mins til i start again for the day !! im really looking forward to it................. NOT !!!

see you all sometime later, how much later i've no idea. xxxx:D

ps.

carol, i was just thinking the same as you about joan and her piccies, streets ahead of us aint she !!!:wah:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”