My Avatar: The Red Dragon

A place to explain or ask another member to explain the meaning behind their avatar.
reddragonlord

Post by reddragonlord »

I chose this avatar because I belong to the cult of the dragon. We of the cult believe that one day dragons will return to rule the world. On that day, the faithful will be glorified and rewarded greatly for their loyalty, and the unbelievers cast into the abyss. And the greatest of all will those who chose to follow the way of the red dragon.

Let Dragons Reign Supreme
David813

Post by David813 »

reddragonlord wrote: I chose this avatar because I belong to the cult of the dragon. We of the cult believe that one day dragons will return to rule the world. On that day, the faithful will be glorified and rewarded greatly for their loyalty, and the unbelievers cast into the abyss. And the greatest of all will those who chose to follow the way of the red dragon.

Dragons are bodacious dude. Righteous:yh_dance
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

oh spare me.:rolleyes: ...but welcome to FG Red.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Welcome to the garden Red. I'm sure your posts will be ummm...interesting! :-6
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Welcome to the garden, dragon boy :)
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
tibsie

Post by tibsie »

reddragonlord wrote: I chose this avatar because I belong to the cult of the dragon. We of the cult believe that one day dragons will return to rule the world. On that day, the faithful will be glorified and rewarded greatly for their loyalty, and the unbelievers cast into the abyss. And the greatest of all will those who chose to follow the way of the red dragon.

That includes all the Welsh then cos the Red Dragon is one of our national symbols, it's on our flag and on just about every logo of a company that takes pride in being Welsh.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Welcome-I thought it had something to do with Red Dragon Karate Studios...............

Return to “Explain Your Avatar!”