Cirque Dreams

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Sheryl

Cirque Dreams

Post by Sheryl »

Last night we went and saw the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy show. It was incredible. The set and costumes were really amazing. Then then all stunts and such performed were performed awesome. The contortionist, balancing act, and the guy in the giant wheel were my favorite performances. But the frog costumes had me laughing. You could defiantly tell that these folks had some amazing strength and endurance to perform their acts.

Anyone else seen one of their shows?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
guppy

Cirque Dreams

Post by guppy »

i haven't but after listening to you talk about it in chat last night i want to see it now...it sounds awesome......:-6
minks

Cirque Dreams

Post by minks »

Yes I have seen Cirque De Soliel (I can't spell today sorry) I saw "mistre"a couple years ago, it was amazing. They have so many now, and they just keep getting more and more mind boggeling eh.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

I hear "O" that runs at Vegas, and the other one they have there are HUGE hits.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
AussiePam

Cirque Dreams

Post by AussiePam »

I saw Quidam in Vancouver a couple of years ago and Varekai in Canberra last weekend. GREAT SHOWS. Awesome!!!!!!

Sort of wacky and surreal at the same time. Loved the costumes and the music. And the acrobatics are fantastic.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Nomad

Cirque Dreams

Post by Nomad »

I saw Allegria and I was amazed. Outstanding group of people.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chrisb84uk

Cirque Dreams

Post by chrisb84uk »

minks;581075 wrote: Yes I have seen Cirque De Soliel (I can't spell today sorry) I saw "mistre"a couple years ago, it was amazing. They have so many now, and they just keep getting more and more mind boggeling eh.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

I hear "O" that runs at Vegas, and the other one they have there are HUGE hits.

We missed out on seeing O because getting tickets was a nightmare, and it was soooooo darn expensive. I hear the show was supposed to be brilliant though. I saw the Blue Man Group though, and although they wouldn't have had so much going on as the bigger shows, it was a lot of fun and certainly very unique.
Marie5656

Cirque Dreams

Post by Marie5656 »

There is a Cirque show at Disney World, which we are planning to go and see,
Bez

Cirque Dreams

Post by Bez »

Nomad;585985 wrote: I saw Allegria and I was amazed. Outstanding group of people.

I have 9 DVDs of their shows but I am desperate to see them LIVE....next year at the Royal Albert hall in London maybe. :)
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”