The Dating Game - Galbally

A Moderated Forum
koan

Post by koan »

We have our man! Ready and willing.

The game begins with a question. The contestants are being given their passwords.

Commentary thread can be found - here
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Alright contestants, my first question is this.

What would you do to make galbally a happy boy on our first date? And remember I have written poems about Brussels sprouts and have a degree in chemistry, so quirky as you like. ;)
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

I would take you to a large, secluded field equipped with several packets of mentoes and some diet coke and get you to help me conduct experiments on whether the wel-known fizzy drink really does explode when mentoes are added, followed by writing the whole thing up in freestyle poetry.

The mentoes would come in handy for something to suck on afterwards too...

Can I add something? After the experiment, I'd show you what chemistry is all about.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

contestant3;583297 wrote: I would take you to a large, secluded field equipped with several packets of mentoes and some diet coke and get you to help me conduct experiments on whether the wel-known fizzy drink really does explode when mentoes are added, followed by writing the whole thing up in freestyle poetry.

The mentoes would come in handy for something to suck on afterwards too...

Interesting contestant 3, I am pleased you are trying to involve my scientific interests in your theories, and also you innuendo is fairly tame so far, which shows you have patience, though you are a bit shy as well, so you will have to be broken down there, you are also probably American as I don't know what "mentoes" are, one of the more quirky girls, thats good, I like quirky, its fun. I will keep you in mind.

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

Galbally;583291 wrote: Alright contestants, my first question is this.

What would you do to make galbally a happy boy on our first date? And remember I have written poems about Brussels sprouts and have a degree in chemistry, so quirky as you like. ;)

A happy boy? I would like to treat you like a REAL MAN!! grrrrrr
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

contestant2;583306 wrote: A happy boy? I would like to treat you like a REAL MAN!! grrrrrr

Oh my, very strong there from contestant number two, I can see you like to play a bit rough my fine lady, well thats fine, because I can do that as well, in fact I would enjoy it. Well, thanks for that reply. I await contestant one before moving on to question number two.

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

Good Evening Galbally

It's a lovely pleasure to meet such an interesting gentleman. For our first date I would be inclined to start early and make it an affair to remember. First stop, the local rental shop for a pair of bicycles, and we would be off to pedal our way to the quaint little area of town called "curious-ville" . Here we have an interesting array of oddity shops from the bug museum to the wax museum and take in all the objets d'art . Surely we would have worked up an appetite by now so dinner would be next. On board the local river cruise we would dine upon the best foods around, enjoy the sights and the hypnotic sway of the paddle wheeler. The wine would flow and the conversation would be intoxicating. The band would strike up and the dancing would begin, first a set of fast dances, rounded off with a closing of slow dances. We take a limousine back to my place where I place a chaste kiss on your cheek, slip you a piece of paper with my phone number on it and whisper in your ear "until next time" and I slip our of the luxury car and vanish into my apartment building, blowing you one last kiss from the doorway.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

contestant1;583328 wrote: Good Evening Galbally

It's a lovely pleasure to meet such an interesting gentleman. For our first date I would be inclined to start early and make it an affair to remember. First stop, the local rental shop for a pair of bicycles, and we would be off to pedal our way to the quaint little area of town called "curious-ville" . Here we have an interesting array of oddity shops from the bug museum to the wax museum and take in all the objets d'art . Surely we would have worked up an appetite by now so dinner would be next. On board the local river cruise we would dine upon the best foods around, enjoy the sights and the hypnotic sway of the paddle wheeler. The wine would flow and the conversation would be intoxicating. The band would strike up and the dancing would begin, first a set of fast dances, rounded off with a closing of slow dances. We take a limousine back to my place where I place a chaste kiss on your cheek, slip you a piece of paper with my phone number on it and whisper in your ear "until next time" and I slip our of the luxury car and vanish into my apartment building, blowing you one last kiss from the doorway.

Cor blimey. She has been working on that answer you know. Yes, that sounds nice contestant one, I shall keep that in mind.

So, moving on to question number two.

One of my favorite things to do, is to get into my car with my dog, drive down the country and go for a good walk. Name one thing you do often that gives you great pleasure (of any kind). :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

Galbally;583336 wrote: Cor blimey. She has been working on that answer you know. Yes, that sounds nice contestant one, I shall keep that in mind.

One of my favorite things to do, is to get into my car with my dog, drive down the country and go for a good walk. Name one thing you do often that gives you great pleasure (of any kind). :-6

Only 1 such a pity

Serve up breakfast in bed on a relaxing Sunday morning.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

I have many things that bring me pleasure, I can find it in the simplest of things.

Dancing is one - bouncing around all night makes me feel really hot and is fun to work up a sweat. Good food and drink are also another of life's little pleasures, feeling the sweet warmth of a well-aged wine trickling slowly down my throat is heaven! Home-made soup is also good, building it to a simmer and then gradually bringing it to the boil really releases the juices.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

still waiting for contestant number two. Will be back in about 15 minutes.

:-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Gotta go to bed, I shall leave you with this question girls.

If you could be any kind of animal, for whatever reason, which one would you be, and why would that be? :thinking:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

Galbally;583406 wrote: Gotta go to bed, I shall leave you with this question girls.

If you could be any kind of animal, for whatever reason, which one would you be, and why would that be? :thinking:

It's difficult to choose just one, I've been told I'm a bit of an animal, but never which one!

First and foremost, I'd be a cat as I'm sleek, graceful, independant, affectionate but also slightly crazy. I look cute and fluffy on the outside, but underneath lurks a persistant and merciless hunter when focused on something I desire. I also purr like mad when I'm really happy, rowr!

As a second choice, I'd have to be a rhino purely because I seem to have a permanent horn. Other predators seem to always be after it, but I'm sure I could persuade you to be a fellow Rhino if you choose me. Or a fox. That speaks for itself.;)
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

Galbally;583336 wrote: Cor blimey. She has been working on that answer you know. Yes, that sounds nice contestant one, I shall keep that in mind.

One thing that gives me pleasure is pleasing the person I'm with. I love to pamper them and make them feel like they are the only person on the earth.
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

Galbally;583406 wrote: Gotta go to bed, I shall leave you with this question girls.

I would be a bear, warm and fuzzy yet strong and courageous, very protective of my loved ones. I love sweet things to eat too.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I like the thrust of your answers ladies, I have to go to work now, i am afraid, but I shall be back to finish the home straight and pick a winner later! :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

I would choose to be an eagle, full of beauty, strength, and grace. Independant yet nuturing.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Alright, thank you ladies, I am most intrigued by your answers, I apologize that this is taking so long, but patience is also a virtue, and I am worth the wait. So question number four.

They say that a majority of women are instinctively interested in material /fashionable things, as it denotes status (i.e. sexual pecking order) in society, and therefore any man able to provide these material things, (and also have the correct sense of which ones are appropriate to a given century) tends to be quite popular with many women. Its a generalization as of course many women are completely un-materialistic in any way, though thats a minority IMO. What is you own prize possession, something you cannot go without out or will not give up, under any circumstances? :thinking:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

Galbally;583654 wrote: Alright, thank you ladies, I am most intrigued by your answers, I apologize that this is taking so long, but patience is also a virtue, and I am worth the wait. So question number four.

They say that a majority of women are instinctively interesting in intrinsically material /fashionable things, as it denotes status (i.e. sexual pecking order) in society, and therefore any man able to provide these material things, (and also have the correct sense of which ones are appropriate to a given century) tends to be quite popular with many women. Its a generalization as of course many women are completely un-materialistic in any way, though thats a minority IMO. What is you own prize possession, something you cannot go without out or will not give up, under any circumstances? :thinking:

Welcome back Dr G.

I would have to say my prize posession would have to be my adult toy box. I could not begin to imagine those lonely nights when you are off persuing your scientific adventures, and I am left to amuse myself without my toys.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

Galbally;583654 wrote: Alright, thank you ladies, I am most intrigued by your answers, I apologize that this is taking so long, but patience is also a virtue, and I am worth the wait. So question number four.

They say that a majority of women are instinctively interesting in intrinsically material /fashionable things, as it denotes status (i.e. sexual pecking order) in society, and therefore any man able to provide these material things, (and also have the correct sense of which ones are appropriate to a given century) tends to be quite popular with many women. Its a generalization as of course many women are completely un-materialistic in any way, though thats a minority IMO. What is you own prize possession, something you cannot go without out or will not give up, under any circumstances? :thinking:

My copy of the sprout poem by the gifted Dr G of course!:yh_bigsmi

It would have to be a tie between my first editions or the victorian handmade solid silver bangle my great aunt left me in her will, it's a unique piece.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

very good girls, i am waiting on contestant one before asking my final question. :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

Galbally;583663 wrote: very good girls, i am waiting on contestant one before asking my final question. :-6

I'm here Dr. G, have I missed something? I did reply to your question about posessions, you are waiting on me for what?
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

My fuzzy pink hand cuffs and my sweet Mr. teddy (teddy bear from childhood).

I am sorry to make the good Doc. wait...hmmm does that make me a bad patient???
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

sorry contestant one, I get confused sometimes. :thinking: Anyways, your last question.

Okay, lets pretend that we have had our date, and we have started a relationship, now, what would be the thing that you would want the most from a relationship? Fun, commitment, companionship, hot lustyness, nice dinners, a house and two kids, your own mirror in the bathroom, a go at every position in the karma sutra? :thinking: be honest, whats gonna get you (and me) up in the morning eh? :thinking:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
contestant2

Post by contestant2 »

Galbally;583717 wrote: sorry contestant one, I get confused sometimes. :thinking: Anyways, your last question.

Okay, lets pretend that we have had our date, and we have started a relationship, now, what would be the thing that you would want the most from a relationship? Fun, commitment, companionship, hot lustyness, nice dinners, a house and two kids, your own mirror in the bathroom, a go at every position in the karma sutra? :thinking: be honest, whats gonna get you (and me) up in the morning eh? :thinking:

I would like the dream relationship, where there is a lot of romance, crazy erotic nights with some fun mixed in... I can hear a lot of laughter and happiness. Where there isn't any arguments and we are on the same intellegence level. I would enjoy picnics or eating at fancy resturants or eating in would be devine as well. And since you are still a young chap, I'd say that what is up will get us both up in the morning.
contestant1

Post by contestant1 »

What would make this relationship rock you ask - fun, lust, adventure, exploration, passion, sharing, lust, travel, a nice house in the hills, trust, daring, did I mention lust.

Nights out on the town dancing and enjoying the night life, mixed with nights in cooking together (clothing optional), trying new foods and feeding each other, lots of laughter and lust.

Trips from a day in the country with a picnic by the river to a luxury trip to some exotic remote island where freedom reigns. Reading to each other, sunning on the beach, playing in the water.

A lovely house with the touch of you and the touch of me, a big master bedroom, a gorgeous balcony with a view. A functional kitchen big enough for 2 to "cook" in. An extra large whirlpool bath tub again with room for 2. A bedroom or 2 for "guests". And a glorious study loaded with books to read and shelves of your works.

Now I know at first glance this sounds incredibly materialistic, but it's something we would work at side by side, making it our project for life.
contestant3

Post by contestant3 »

Equal measures of fun and laughter, stimulating conversation and last but not least, red-hot rampant monkey sex in large doses. As for getting you up in the morning, you wouldn't have to worry about that.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Gosh this is difficult, they are all very nice, I am not sure how to proceed, I presume I cant just date the three of them no? :thinking:

If not then its going to have to be decided using a dice or something, tough, what a lucky man I am heh heh. :rolleyes:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Well, I guess I have to make some kind of decision, or it will get tedious, so I have decided to pick. :rolleyes:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Contestant 2. You are my cyber date. :-6

I am sorry to the other two of you, you were both lovely and I feel sad that we can't all go on a date together, (people are so easily shocked aren't they?), but don't worry you are better off, other fellas will be along anyway asking questions etc etc. ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
koan

Post by koan »

The dice are rolled!

Any guesses as to who the contestants were?

And we're all anxious to find out why you picked contestant2, Gal.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

koan;583794 wrote: The dice are rolled!

Any guesses as to who the contestants were?

And we're all anxious to find out why you picked contestant2, Gal.

I picked her because she was in-between contestant one and contestant 3. ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
koan

Post by koan »

Alright, no guesses from Galbally and he has chosen to keep the secret to his heart a mystery.

What isn't a mystery any more is the identity of our lovely contestants.

contestant1 was.... minks!

contestant3 was.... Pinky! (oooooh, boy are you gonna get it :wah: )

and our lucky winner is................... drum roll

WonderWendy!

Congrats you two. Enjoy a nice weekend in Paris. We look forward to the report on how it went.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

koan;583798 wrote: Alright, no guesses from Galbally and he has chosen to keep the secret to his heart a mystery.

What isn't a mystery any more is the identity of our lovely contestants.

contestant1 was.... minks!

contestant3 was.... Pinky! (oooooh, boy are you gonna get it :wah: )

and our lucky winner is................... drum roll

WonderWendy!

Congrats you two. Enjoy a nice weekend in Paris. We look forward to the report on how it went.

Lovely, get your dancing pants on WW, we are going for a cyber date somewhere, sorry girls, you escaped here, trust me. Minks and Pinks and WW, a fine body of women if ever there was one, there are things about each one of them that I like a lot, a man could do worse you know. :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Oh Paris was it? Great! Though the last time I went to paris with a woman, we broke up in a bar near Bastille, it wasn't meant to be, ah "Ces't La Vie, mon amies". But its a great spot for the food, and also, the nookie, as well as art, music, architecture, general Frenchness, etc etc.

Excellent. :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
koan

Post by koan »

Your date thread awaits. Take your time and have fun with it.

Galbally and WW go to Paris
minks

Post by minks »

Congrats you 2 hehehe that was great fun, Pinks I wondered if one of them contestants was you ;)

good job gallybally and ww3 have a ball.

Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
koan

Post by koan »

Thanks everyone for making this so much fun.

I'm actually starting to talk like a game show host. :o
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

koan;583820 wrote: Thanks everyone for making this so much fun.

I'm actually starting to talk like a game show host. :o

You are too funny!:wah:

Great game, I can't believe I won....too funny....and all because I was in between Minks and Pinky!!
minks

Post by minks »

WonderWendy3;583842 wrote: You are too funny!:wah:

Great game, I can't believe I won....too funny....and all because I was in between Minks and Pinky!!

oiy imagine us 3 out together for real :-3 :lips:

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

Pinky;583847 wrote: LMAO!!! The locals wouldn't come out of hiding for weeks!!!:D

we'd be tearing up the town hehehe

sounds good to me hmmm which country shall we terrorize :D

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

Pinky;583851 wrote: Can I come and terrorize yours? Mine has enough to contend with having me in it, hehe!:wah:

you are more than welcome and bring ww3 along with ya ahahahaha Come for July we will really tear it up then :)

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

minks;583861 wrote: you are more than welcome and bring ww3 along with ya ahahahaha Come for July we will really tear it up then :)

I would love that!! whooo hoooo, paint can ready!!:-6
minks

Post by minks »

alrightie got to go change the bedding and do the dusting.. this towns in for trouble

― Mae West
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Galbally;583801 wrote: Lovely, get your dancing pants on WW, we are going for a cyber date somewhere, sorry girls, you escaped here, trust me. Minks and Pinks and WW, a fine body of women if ever there was one, there are things about each one of them that I like a lot, a man could do worse you know. :-6

Got the dancin' pants and shoes on ready for Paris!!! Did I get stood up???

Story of my life!:p
spot

Post by spot »

Well I've been out with minks, and I've been out with pinky, but I haven't been out with WonderWendy yet and I think it's long past due. When are you next in England?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

spot;583999 wrote: Well I've been out with minks, and I've been out with pinky, but I haven't been out with WonderWendy yet and I think it's long past due. When are you next in England?

Awww Spot, I don't have a trip planned as of yet. But would be honored to meet you.:)

Return to “The Dating Game”