pranks that backfired

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Carl44

pranks that backfired

Post by Carl44 »

i'm pretty much game for anything for a laugh so are my mates ,we used to have ""days"" like an Elvis day we would go out and every one would have to talk like Elvis your for fit if you forgot was to buy a round of drinks ,so no matter who you spoke to police man , traffic warden any one you had to have your top lip curled and talk like the king , of course not every one found it funny, we went in one pub as soon as i ordered the drinks in an elvis voice , you lot out your barred , any way a woman that used to live across the road was out in the pub she was a lot like pinky nice but very excitable ,she was at the bar getting the drinks and i gave her a pat on the back and stuck a note on here saying i'm a tart , this other girl came to get a drink and said excuse me you tart , the pinky look alike for some unknown reason belted her one all the other girls friends joined in so did pinkys friends and in no time there was a 30 person brawl going on , riot vans and in the end the pub was closed for the night to this day no one knows who the trouble maker was except you guys:o :o
RedGlitter

pranks that backfired

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah:
WonderWendy3

pranks that backfired

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jimbo;582850 wrote: i'm pretty much game for anything for a laugh so are my mates ,we used to have ""days"" like an Elvis day we would go out and every one would have to talk like Elvis your for fit if you forgot was to buy a round of drinks ,so no matter who you spoke to police man , traffic warden any one you had to have your top lip curled and talk like the king , of course not every one found it funny, we went in one pub as soon as i ordered the drinks in an elvis voice , you lot out your barred , any way a woman that used to live across the road was out in the pub she was a lot like pinky nice but very excitable ,she was at the bar getting the drinks and i gave her a pat on the back and stuck a note on here saying i'm a tart , this other girl came to get a drink and said excuse me you tart , the pinky look alike for some unknown reason belted her one all the other girls friends joined in so did pinkys friends and in no time there was a 30 person brawl going on , riot vans and in the end the pub was closed for the night to this day no one knows who the trouble maker was except you guys

I'm tellin'!!!:p :D

You are too funny!!:wah:
koan

pranks that backfired

Post by koan »

who'd have thunk? :wah:

I think that's how the first World War started too.

I blame your ancestors.
guppy

pranks that backfired

Post by guppy »

You are a riot jimbo.....:wah: :wah: :wah:
JacksDad

pranks that backfired

Post by JacksDad »

That's not a backfire, that's a bonus prize!:wah:
el guapo

pranks that backfired

Post by el guapo »

jimbo;582850 wrote: i'm pretty much game for anything for a laugh so are my mates ,we used to have ""days"" like an Elvis day we would go out and every one would have to talk like Elvis your for fit if you forgot was to buy a round of drinks ,so no matter who you spoke to police man , traffic warden any one you had to have your top lip curled and talk like the king , of course not every one found it funny, we went in one pub as soon as i ordered the drinks in an elvis voice , you lot out your barred , any way a woman that used to live across the road was out in the pub she was a lot like pinky nice but very excitable ,she was at the bar getting the drinks and i gave her a pat on the back and stuck a note on here saying i'm a tart , this other girl came to get a drink and said excuse me you tart , the pinky look alike for some unknown reason belted her one all the other girls friends joined in so did pinkys friends and in no time there was a 30 person brawl going on , riot vans and in the end the pub was closed for the night to this day no one knows who the trouble maker was except you guys:o :o

my son you are WICKED and the way ya handel the LABEL of being a funny guy JUST stays in my mind ya could say it STICKs there in the BACK
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
Carl44

pranks that backfired

Post by Carl44 »

bornbad;583099 wrote: my son you are WICKED and the way ya handel the LABEL of being a funny guy JUST stays in my mind ya could say it STICKs there in the BACK

er ok got this now , erm there was a time when my sister visited me , just after i moved to Bracknell , now this place i live in is a very very punchy place , full of bikers drug deallers and every one thinks they are a plastic ganster, i knew no one at all my sister visited me rang me to say i cant find where you live but i'm in the pub (its a mcdonalds now it was so rough they could not get a landlord to run it )anyway i go in there its packed full of tough nuts wanna be's so we had a couple of drinks ,she got a drink called a wicked ,its a sort of sweet sugery but potent drink that comes in a bottle ,my sister and i always used to play tricks on each other ,so i peeled off the label and stick it on her back , then another then another till she had about 20 on her back , she went off to the ladies room and some other spoil sport busy body told on me ,my sister was furios standing there all night like an idiot with labels stuck to her every one was laughing at her it was well funny ,i went to do it again but she spotted me , then one of the tough boys barged me quite deliberatly he had about 10 mates with him so i just said sorry mate ,and yes patted him on the back and stuck this wicked label on him ,ha ha i thought ,but some girl told him ,he turned round to this other guy called him the c*** word this matey took offence and nutted him in the face ,in seconds the whole place except me and my sister was fighting , windows smashed ,bottels over the head girls glassing each ,there must of been 100 people outside rolling around on the ground , riot vans helicopters it kicked off proper, i ordered a pint of lager and acted innocent :o :o what else could i of done:D :D
el guapo

pranks that backfired

Post by el guapo »

jimbo;583169 wrote: er ok got this now , erm there was a time when my sister visited me , just after i moved to Bracknell , now this place i live in is a very very punchy place , full of bikers drug deallers and every one thinks they are a plastic ganster, i knew no one at all my sister visited me rang me to say i cant find where you live but i'm in the pub (its a mcdonalds now it was so rough they could not get a landlord to run it )anyway i go in there its packed full of tough nuts wanna be's so we had a couple of drinks ,she got a drink called a wicked ,its a sort of sweet sugery but potent drink that comes in a bottle ,my sister and i always used to play tricks on each other ,so i peeled off the label and stick it on her back , then another then another till she had about 20 on her back , she went off to the ladies room and some other spoil sport busy body told on me ,my sister was furios standing there all night like an idiot with labels stuck to her every one was laughing at her it was well funny ,i went to do it again but she spotted me , then one of the tough boys barged me quite deliberatly he had about 10 mates with him so i just said sorry mate ,and yes patted him on the back and stuck this wicked label on him ,ha ha i thought ,but some girl told him ,he turned round to this other guy called him the c*** word this matey took offence and nutted him in the face ,in seconds the whole place except me and my sister was fighting , windows smashed ,bottels over the head girls glassing each ,there must of been 100 people outside rolling around on the ground , riot vans helicopters it kicked off proper, i ordered a pint of lager and acted innocent :o :o what else could i of done:D :D

now do we see a pattern with jimbo and pubs
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
WonderWendy3

pranks that backfired

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I have lived such a boring life...:-5
DesignerGal

pranks that backfired

Post by DesignerGal »

My co worker and I covered our boss's office in post it notes while he was out on vacation. He wasnt too happy when he returned. We told him it was a "team building exercise" and he should be excited about it. That didnt work either.

HBIC
WonderWendy3

pranks that backfired

Post by WonderWendy3 »

DesignerGal;583193 wrote: My co worker and I covered our boss's office in post it notes while he was out on vacation. He wasnt too happy when he returned. We told him it was a "team building exercise" and he should be excited about it. That didnt work either.

:wah: So how is the unemployment life these days??:wah: j/k

I've heard of people doing that...we always cleaned and made office pretty for Mr. & Mrs. Boss when they came back!:-4
Carl44

pranks that backfired

Post by Carl44 »

funny prank ,DG if you dont smile at this i'm gona give up :wah::wah:

WonderWendy3

pranks that backfired

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jimbo;583305 wrote: funny prank ,DG if you dont smile at this i'm gona give up

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Imladris

pranks that backfired

Post by Imladris »

jimbo;583305 wrote: funny prank ,DG if you dont smile at this i'm gona give up :wah::wah:

I love it!!! Bloomin' hilarious!!
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Musiclover89

pranks that backfired

Post by Musiclover89 »

lmao you should have filmed the Fight it would have been Hillerous
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Tater Tazz

pranks that backfired

Post by Tater Tazz »

:wah: :wah:
Carl44

pranks that backfired

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;583612 wrote: lmao you should have filmed the Fight it would have been Hillerous

chrispes mate imagine being in a strange pub accidently starting a mass riot ,every one smashing bottels on each others heads ,windows going through ,riot vans ,everyone rolling about on the ground ,buddy i was just waiting for every one to realise it was jimbo the phantom label sticker then they all would of turned on me,but it was kinda funny a while later ,when i recognized the guy i stuck the label on , without his mates backing him up he was quite as a mouse :wah: :wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”