There is a thunderstorm going on

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Well, the first thunderstorm of the season is going on outside. I love watching them..and listening to the rain.

cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Hi Marie :)

Today was nice and in the 50s (degrees F) but we are supposed to get up to four inches of snow overnight :rolleyes:

Isn't is crazy? :thinking: :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I heard you were getting heavy snow, Cher!
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Awsome i love listing to the Thunder espically when your inside your house with the heating on and a cup of tea
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

Aww..so jealous Marie :-4

Music, that sounds lovely!

Like hearing the rain making that tap tap tap against the windows. It's awesome sounding when you're in a tent outside in a rain or thunderstorm.

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”