has anyone played MLB 07?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

does anyone else like the new MLB 07 game on PS2? you can fastforward through the plays you don't want to watch, it rules.
spot

Post by spot »

What would I need to buy to try this, lala?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

anyone? I haven't the least idea yet and I'm interested in the answer.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

A box akin to a Nintendo or Spectrum of some description, I'm guessing.
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

spot;581019 wrote: What would I need to buy to try this, lala?

it's major league baseball the show. it has everything mlb 06 had, but also has creating your own player and you can play from their prospective during any plays he's in. the catchers also help you out in and you can play online leagues w/ 30 teams you can choose players, team, game lengths, rules, etc, it rules. it's definitely the best baseball game i've ever played, you should try it :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

That's interesting, lala. What would I need to buy to try it?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

spot;583101 wrote: That's interesting, lala. What would I need to buy to try it?

soap on a rope

1 clove garlic

the complete Encyclopedia Britannica special edition years 1962, 64 and 78

a bicycle

then youre good to go ! :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

If there's anyone who's got a clue what's involved in setting up to run this, I'd be so grateful if an estimate of the kit and price could be made here. Do I need, for example, a television, or can I use a flat screen monitor? Must I buy games paddles or are they included in the box? What's the rough box price? What else do I need that I don't know I need?
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

a playstation and a television! :-6
spot

Post by spot »

Ah. Thank you. They're around $300 each?
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

no probelm, playstation2 to is $120 on amazon and playstation3 is about $600. mlb 07 the show is definitely my favorite game for playstation :guitarist
spot

Post by spot »

I can get a PS2 for £60?

Okay, I can get a television for £100 if it's a cheap one.

I checked the cost of a TV license and it's another £140 a year which gets me up to £300.

The only other thing I need to buy is MLB 07, how much is that going to add?
lalalala

Post by lalalala »

spot;584131 wrote: I can get a PS2 for £60?

Okay, I can get a television for £100 if it's a cheap one.

I checked the cost of a TV license and it's another £140 a year which gets me up to £300.

The only other thing I need to buy is MLB 07, how much is that going to add?

the came is about $40, so 25 pounds. but the game is super fun, it's worth it! :-6
Guechhou

Post by Guechhou »

OK this kind of game so attractive.

All the best

Return to “Video Games”