Commentary on the Photo Thread

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Kathy Ellen;575411 wrote: Hey Suzy

So good to see you. How is your new job? Hope you are loving it. I have to get the camera out this weekend and take some pictures. I'm so stupid . What are Abbs?

Abbey :wah: but you can show us your abbs if you want :D I am good thanks for asking, new job is okayish, still not sure but will give it a couple of months to see if it improves. Can't wait to see the pictures :-4 I hope you are well :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

almostfamous;575381 wrote: my little girl :-4

Awww, your little girl is purrrrfect!!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jimbo;575419 wrote: me and gatesy

i really dont know if he will find this funny at all which kinda makes it funnier

what a pair of Angels!!:-4
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Kathy Ellen;575424 wrote: Suzy, Hope your job turns out to be a really happy experience for you. If not, you'll find another one. I'm doing great...loving my car and life. Looking forward to going to Florida in April for 10 days...sun, sand, Italian restaurant, Irish pub, and great books is all I want. It's going to be 70 degrees at the beach tomorrow. What more can you ask for?

Me to accompany you :D

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Kathy Ellen;575432 wrote: Suzy, my friend,:-4 I have a spot right here for you in my little roaster. Hurry up and pack those bags. Ten days of wine and roses, sun and fun and lots of good laughs. :guitarist

That sounds so good, we will definately be headin over your way this year, if we don't catch up then, the year after we may do a little tour, with a stop at yours along the way :-4

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Kathy Ellen;575442 wrote: Are you kidding Suzy...that would be fabulous.

Thats the plan, hire a camper and take a couple of months cruisin around, I have brother's in Boston, New York and California so I would like to see them too :-4

minks

Post by minks »

jimbo;575371 wrote: you look nice in that red shirt minksy:wah:

hmmm either you are mixing me up with me momma, or you actually can see the red shirt bits under my sweater... I won't comment. :wah:
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

almostfamous;575379 wrote: That's a great pic you got there Minks :-6 Is this your first grandbaby?

yes my first grandbaby and I love him dearly... he is approaching 5 months old.

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

KE didn't the link there work for you, click it and then click open and you should see my pic from there.

― Mae West
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

aww! :-4 great pics from everyone! :-6
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Novelty;577871 wrote: Thanks pinky :)

I agree with Pinks, Novelty

Your creativity is wonderful :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Novelty;577859 wrote:

I'm feeling all arty today, i'm playing with my photoshop :D

does anybody want their photo's edited??

very clever buddy:-6
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

WonderWendy3;578411 wrote: This a picture of me and some guys from Rolling Thunder at the "Gathering of Eagles" on Sat. March 17, 2007

which one are you :p
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

almostfamous;578414 wrote: Great Pic!!!

hey, you don't "know" the guy on the far right in the AC/DC toboggan do ya? :-4he looks delicious

yeah, I think they are all handsome, but he is quiet yummy!!:yh_drool

the guy that is holding me tight, which you can't see was so nice, called me sweetheart!! they were all just awesome!!

Crazy woman runs up and says, "I want a picture with you all!!"...:yh_sungla

And Jimbo I'm the one with dark hair!! :wah:
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Novelty;578425 wrote: Nice to see you...;) What is the Gathering of Eagles?

Veterans gathering to defend the Veitnam Memorial on Sat. during a war protest.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Novelty;578440 wrote: Well done guys:-6 whats happening to the Memorial? were you afraid someone would damage it during the War protest?

Yes! The war protesters were threatning to descecrate it, they did some damage to it in January and the Vetrans wanted to make sure that that wouldn't happen this time...
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

almostfamous;578446 wrote: My "work face"

christ what are you an undertaker ?????:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

almostfamous;578455 wrote: nah, but can you tell i love my job? i think it radiates in my expression

sob is right, quit usin all the smilies!

you remind me of some one famouse you never used to chase puppies did ya:wah: :wah: :wah:

Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

almostfamous;578472 wrote:

get back on topic whats this got to do with peoples photo's:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

honestly i think i've pulled a rib muscle i'm crying with laughter and cant breath
spot

Post by spot »

WonderWendy3;578441 wrote: Yes! The war protesters were threatning to descecrate it, they did some damage to it in January and the Vetrans wanted to make sure that that wouldn't happen this time...What damage did they do to it in January? I can't recall the incident, and I thought I'd followed the plot so far.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

almostfamous;578488 wrote: uh oh wenderz now you've dunnit :wah:

I'll try and find the link to the old thread for ya spot :)

OH Crap, I simply wanted to show the picture...didn't want to get into all of this...thanks AF!!
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

almostfamous;578477 wrote: :D job well done then, i'd say. Sometimes I do feel God only put me here for the entertainment of others. That's why I have my own website..

what is it i want to look at it :driving:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

almostfamous;578508 wrote: so naive..

do i put www. in front of that :confused:

:wah: :wah:
spot

Post by spot »

almostfamous;578488 wrote: *edit -- sorry clipper's account is deleted so i haven't found it yet but in the thread Clipper posted about the "Gathering of the Eagles" both sides of it were heavily debated ad nauseum (sp?)It's http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=24808 and there's nothing anywhere in it about war protesters damaging the Veteran's Memorial in January.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

almostfamous;578446 wrote: My "work face"

was there a bad smell in the room? :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

almostfamous;578880 wrote: Sorry couldn't open that.. I received this message..

Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.

Note: This requires cookies!

And, I wasn't looking for an article about the alleged intentions of anti-war protestors. I was only going to link you to the long and drawn out debate of whether it would or would not take place. Sorry though, I couldn't find it, it was probably deleted.

Yes, Clipper had it deleted right before he closed his account. There is another thread after that one from him, which I bumped up the other day.

I did pull an article out for Spot, it's in the "Gathering of Eagles Article" thread.

It states the date in Jan (27th) that they protested in DC. It doesn't go into detail what they did, just that some were jailed.

Anyway back to thread.... AF, I love your pouty lip, you are TOO cute!!

Andy yes you saw me and then I had to pretend to work this morning...whooo hoooo:D
spot

Post by spot »

WonderWendy3;578910 wrote: I did pull an article out for Spot, it's in the "Gathering of Eagles Article" thread.

It states the date in Jan (27th) that they protested in DC. It doesn't go into detail what they did, just that some were jailed.Wendy! what your article says is:On Jan. 27, tens of thousands of protesters gathered in front of the US Capitol to pressure the US government to get out of Iraq. Police reported that about two dozen protesters had been arrested late on Friday night in front of the White House. It does *not* say anything about war protesters damaging the Veteran's Memorial in January. The simple reason is that nobody did any damage to the Veteran's Memorial in January as you claimed. The only reason I keep re-iterating this is that you keep suggesting someone did. This is the wrong place, and an uninteresting minor detail, but you keep saying you're right and you're not.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

spot;578915 wrote: Wendy! what your article says is:On Jan. 27, tens of thousands of protesters gathered in front of the US Capitol to pressure the US government to get out of Iraq. Police reported that about two dozen protesters had been arrested late on Friday night in front of the White House. It does *not* say anything about war protesters damaging the Veteran's Memorial in January. The simple reason is that nobody did any damage to the Veteran's Memorial in January as you claimed. The only reason I keep re-iterating this is that you keep suggesting someone did. This is the wrong place, and an uninteresting minor detail, but you keep saying you're right and you're not.

There have been SEVERAL emails sent out and each one of them says the anti war protestors are going to do somehting different. Its absurd. First it was throw red paint, then chip away the wall (like that would really happen), and other things that would be considered "desecrating it". Its the Bush fanatics that make that **** up.

HBIC
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Uncle Fester;580366 wrote: This is put up for a bet a bottle of Old Malt Whisky , it is me when I was Bladdered one Christmas , I can't even remember any thing about it

cool the whisky, the photo, the christmas or all three :wah: :wah:
Tater Tazz

Post by Tater Tazz »

Uncle Fester;580366 wrote: This is put up for a bet a bottle of Old Malt Whisky , it is me when I was Bladdered one Christmas , I can't even remember any thing about it

Uncle fester, did anyone ever tell you, you look like Drew Carey?
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Tater Tazz;580375 wrote: Uncle fester, did anyone ever tell you, you look like Drew Carey?

No , But Harold Bishop from Neighbours ( its an Australian soap )gets fed up being mistaken for me :D

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Uncle Fester;580901 wrote: No , But Harold Bishop from Neighbours ( its an Australian soap )gets fed up being mistaken for me :D

thats funny :wah: :wah: :wah:
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

jimbo;580371 wrote: cool the whisky, the photo, the christmas or all three :wah: :wah:

I can't even remember what bloody year it was , the Whisky arrives tomorrow :D

IF YOU CAN'T SAY GOOD ABOUT SOME ONE , KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Did you know that too much chocolate shrinks your clothes

http://www.theparanormalcrypt.org/portal.php
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Uncle Fester;580901 wrote: No , But Harold Bishop from Neighbours ( its an Australian soap )gets fed up being mistaken for me :D
Hey....don't bash the Bishop ;)

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Uncle Kram;580904 wrote: Hey....don't bash the Bishop ;)

kramed :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Uncle Fester;580926 wrote: Just to prove it was not a fluke , and to show what a terrible family I have got with their bloody cameras , here is another one . I don't drink any more :-5

:wah: :wah:

Return to “Photos”