Why do women wear makeup?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Hmm, how do you take your skin tone out for the evening? :wah:
Ciao, Bella!

Post by Ciao, Bella! »

:D Whoops, I meant to even out their skin tone!
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Damn, I was hoping this was a new thing. :p

Off to put some powder on my face now before I go out. I have a naturally shiny face, even when I've just washed it. Thank goodness for make-up! I don't wanna go out looking like a grease monkey. :-3
OzBoy

Post by OzBoy »

Watching a woman applying make up can be so sexy to watch ;)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

OzBoy;575145 wrote: Watching a woman applying make up can be so sexy to watch ;)
Especially while they are driving.:cool: :D
CrazyCruizChick

Post by CrazyCruizChick »

Pinky;575170 wrote: Yeah, and I bet you're the first one to ogle the ones with sparkly eyeshadow, false eyelashes and bad lipliner that doesn't match the lippy!:D

I seen that :wah: A big dark line running around the edge of the lips .

Not a good look at all . :wah:
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

I guess women wear makeup (ok and blokes) because it enhances a persons appearance. I suppose its much the same reason we wear clothes or have our hair coloured and cut . It makes a person feel better and if you feel better thats a good thing, right. Some women wear it because they need to and some women wear it because they want to , some women are so good at putting it on that they look completely natural and you wouldn't know they had make up on , others cake it on and look like a dogs dinner . I love make up- whats not to love . The way i see it we all judge people on our appearance ( whether we admit it or not ) and we all want to look the best we possibly can . Its also a well known fact that attractive people excell more than ugly people - maybe because they get more opportunities . Personally i find i'm much more drawn to attractive people , who wants to look at somebody with a face like a smacked arse .;)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;575233 wrote: I guess women wear makeup (ok and blokes) because it enhances a persons appearance. I suppose its much the same reason we wear clothes or have our hair coloured and cut . It makes a person feel better and if you feel better thats a good thing, right. Some women wear it because they need to and some women wear it because they want to , some women are so good at putting it on that they look completely natural and you wouldn't know they had make up on , others cake it on and look like a dogs dinner . I love make up- whats not to love . The way i see it we all judge people on our appearance ( wheather we admit it or not ) and we all want to look the best we possibly can . Its also a well known fact that attractive people excell more than ugly people - maybe because they get more opportunities . Personally i find i'm much more drawn to attractive people , who wants to look at somebody with a face like a smacked arse .;)

:wah: :wah:

HBIC

Return to “General Chit Chat”