Goodbye Forum Garden

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
lady cop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by lady cop »

i will be leaving FG . i wanted to say 'bye to a lot of very nice people. it's been a pleasure to be here and meet many of you...a lot of fun and laughter as well as very serious subjects. i think i did a little good with the amber alerts. i wish everyone all the best! :)
cars

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: i will be leaving FG . i wanted to say 'bye to a lot of very nice people. it's been a pleasure to be here and meet many of you...a lot of fun and laughter as well as very serious subjects. i think i did a little good with the amber alerts. i wish everyone all the best! :)

Wazz-up lady cop, you can't leave!!! :(

You said previously you were going to post even when you moved to England!!!

Don't leave us here, high & dry!! :wah: CARLA, LOVEMAMA "Do something" fast!!!!

Cars :driving:
Cars :)
along-for-the-ride

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Sorry to see you go, Lady Cop. Thanks for you replies.

Best of luck to you, wherever you go. :)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
koan

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by koan »

if you really are leaving :-1 I'm glad you are saying farewell instead of just disappearing...but i hope we can talk you out of it. What if I find you a good smilie? Will you stay? oops, damn canadians, oops, damn texans ahh, there. I know you like England.

I hope you change your mind.
Betty Boop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by Betty Boop »

So do I hope you change your mind!!!!

Why?????
Philadelphia Eagle

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

What sad news!

But you don't really have to leave the forum just because you're shifting locations

I hope you'll re-consider and stay with us.
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
cars

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by cars »

lady cop Don't Leave Forum Garden!!!!!!!!! :wah:

CARLA

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by CARLA »

:-1 I wish I could do something guys..!! This is out of my hands.. :-1 :-1
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

abbey

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by abbey »

The Spandex Babe Wont Leave Us!:yh_cry
mominiowa

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by mominiowa »

LC - You were the first to welcome me here - PLEASE do not leave....Come on back after you settle....What will we do with out u?? Or should I say - What will Florida do with out you......:( Miss u :yh_hugs

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
hotsauce

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by hotsauce »

I sincerely hope you do not leave. The number of posters here...and their quality posts...make this place very interesting. You will be missed if you go.

valerie

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by valerie »

I have been trying to think of what to say. I pm'd Lady Cop, but wanted

also to post here.

This is only the second board I've ever been on. I have "met" many people

through them. Lady Cop is one that I would like to continue to "see".

It's hard to think that someone could just go away like that and forever

after you're left wondering what is happening in their lives.

Please, Lady Cop. Listen to all these people and reconsider. Think of

the happiness and sighs of relief you would create by staying.
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

gmc

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by gmc »

Don't know why you are leaving but sorry to see you go. They do have broadband and computers in London you know.
babygirl

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by babygirl »

LC please dont go you will be missed hunny :-1 , i hope you change your mind xxx

love ya hunny :-4 :-4 >>
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

anastrophe

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by anastrophe »

suffice to say i absolutely acknowledge the part i've played in this whole episode. were mistakes made, by me and others? of course. could it have been handled better, from soup to nuts to moldy leftovers? of course.

i hope lady cop will consider continuing to grace forumgarden with her gift for gab and kicking ass. at the same time, i will honor and respect her choices in this regard, whatever the outcome.

i'll probably go into the chemical supply business, myself. my heartburn has generated enough acid to dissolve three, maybe four corpses, easy.

Paully's Chemical Supply and Problem Resolution, LTD., Fuggedaboudit.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
lady cop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by lady cop »

ok this did it! LOL Paully's Chemical Supply and Problem Resolution, LTD., Fuggedaboudit.

__________________.....there has been a bit of a ****-up, but truth be told i love FG and don't want to leave. just have some issues to reconcile. thanks everyone!
CARLA

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by CARLA »

LADYCOP,

So that means your staying... :D :D :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

lady cop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by lady cop »

flopstock wrote:

LC if you are in fact still hangin in, feel free to whop me upside the head anytime..LOL

respectfully

diane Hey Flop, i adore you, would never hit you upside the head! you're great! i am still on the horns of a dilemma, will get back here. :)
lady cop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by lady cop »

please note, this is not a whiney-ass attention- seeking thread. it is in response to a real problem. i have some things to sort out. mostly my fault.
buttercup

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by buttercup »

ive been offline for a few days so missed all this, anastrophe have you been naughty in my absence ?

lady cop when does the move to uk happen?
cars

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: ok this did it! LOL Paully's Chemical Supply and Problem Resolution, LTD., Fuggedaboudit.

__________________.....there has been a bit of a ****-up, but truth be told i love FG and don't want to leave. just have some issues to reconcile. thanks everyone!

WHOOOYAAA :-6 !!!!!

Der Wulf

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by Der Wulf »

Lady cop is my friend. She is an an articulate, witty, charmer with far ranging interests. Her insight, wisdom, and thoughtfulness has provided me countless hours of pleasure, and has inspired serious thought regarding a variety of subjects.

She comes from an academic background and the circumstances of her heritage and/or her own life accomplishments would qualify her for a smug, uptight New Englander. Instead, rather than sit on her laurels, she starts a second career as a sheriff's deputy in one of the more dangerous areas of the country.

This is a lady who loves and embraces life with guusto. Two heart attacks and discourging health conditions do nothing to impair the cheerfulness, and consistant posts that have been so instrumental in making this forum interesting and attractive.

She has a heart of gold and loving concern for her friends and those of lesser circumstances.

Does she have any flaws ?, hell yes she is a human being!! exuberantly so !

She is opinionated, honest, and direct. She has an extremely low level of political correctness, and tends to say what she thinks --wadda ya expect, she's a cop. Me thinks that a lot of FG'ers join me in thinking that these characteristics are not flaws, but part of the charm and humanity of her persona. Yea, she's smacked me down, but metaphorically speaking, I laid bruised and hurt on the floor, raised my eyes to look at my tormenter, and saw a gorgeous lady with an impish grin that said she could take as well as give.

I don't know all of the circumstances of this situation, not important that I do. What I am absolutely sure of is that I have s een the soul of Lady Cop, and it is goodness. This forum will suffer a devistating loss if she should leave, the garden will suffer from diminished sunshine, and some damn fine fertilizer if she leaves. And PAUL, with all due respect, enough mea culpa's, fix it dammit. I'm gonna throw myself at her feet and beg :( :( :-1
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
lady cop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by lady cop »

Der Wulf, you humble me with gratitude. let me just say i have talked with Paul, i am reinstated, he was fair enough to listen and change his mind. so i am staying here. i love you for your loyalty and goodness. and would like to give you a big HUG! as well as everyone else here! xoxoxox

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by polycarp »

lady cop wrote: i will be leaving FG . i wanted to say 'bye to a lot of very nice people. it's been a pleasure to be here and meet many of you...a lot of fun and laughter as well as very serious subjects. i think i did a little good with the amber alerts. i wish everyone all the best! :)

What's up LC? You can't just leave when you're doing such a great job. You represent a uniting force in the garden and your departure will definately leave some cracks. Please LC don't leave or else................... :-1 .
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".
polycarp

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by polycarp »

Der Wulf wrote: Lady cop is my friend. She is an an articulate, witty, charmer with far ranging interests. Her insight, wisdom, and thoughtfulness has provided me countless hours of pleasure, and has inspired serious thought regarding a variety of subjects.

She comes from an academic background and the circumstances of her heritage and/or her own life accomplishments would qualify her for a smug, uptight New Englander. Instead, rather than sit on her laurels, she starts a second career as a sheriff's deputy in one of the more dangerous areas of the country.

This is a lady who loves and embraces life with guusto. Two heart attacks and discourging health conditions do nothing to impair the cheerfulness, and consistant posts that have been so instrumental in making this forum interesting and attractive.

She has a heart of gold and loving concern for her friends and those of lesser circumstances.

She is opinionated, honest, and direct. She has an extremely low level of political correctness, and tends to say what she thinks --wadda ya expect, she's a cop. Me thinks that a lot of FG'ers join me in thinking that these characteristics are not flaws, but part of the charm and humanity of her persona. Yea, she's smacked me down, but metaphorically speaking, I laid bruised and hurt on the floor, raised my eyes to look at my tormenter, and saw a gorgeous lady with an impish grin that said she could take as well as give.

I don't know all of the circumstances of this situation, not important that I do. What I am absolutely sure of is that I have s een the soul of Lady Cop, and it is goodness. This forum will suffer a devistating loss if she should leave, the garden will suffer from diminished sunshine, and some damn fine fertilizer if she leaves. And PAUL, with all due respect, enough mea culpa's, fix it dammit. I'm gonna throw myself at her feet and beg :( :( :-1
Well put Der Wulf, this is probably the best post I've ever read at the Garden. It is well constructed that I find myself wondering if anybody could have put it better. LC is not just a friend to many of us but she represents a strong force whose ideas have captured the hearts of many in the Garden. Believe it or not LC commands a followership of distinguised personalities that strongly believe in her depth of knowledge and ability to relate well with all. Without her, the garden may continue to exist but without a necessary ingredient that has made it a unique site on the web. Good effort Der Wulf, your post is a masterpiece to say the least.
A formula for tact: "Be brief politely, be aggressive smilingly, be emphatic pleasantly, be positive diplomatically, be right graciously".
polycarp

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by polycarp »

lady cop wrote: Der Wulf, you humble me with gratitude. let me just say i have talked with Paul, i am reinstated, he was fair enough to listen and change his mind. so i am staying here. i love you for your loyalty and goodness. and would like to give you a big HUG! as well as everyone else here! xoxoxox

Thank God you're staying LC, this calls for a celebration.
Betty Boop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by Betty Boop »

:yh_party
LoveMama

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by LoveMama »

lady cop wrote: Der Wulf, you humble me with gratitude. let me just say i have talked with Paul, i am reinstated, he was fair enough to listen and change his mind. so i am staying here. i love you for your loyalty and goodness. and would like to give you a big HUG! as well as everyone else here! xoxoxox

RIGHT ON LC. I'm here because YOU'RE here! Get it? AND there a whole bunch of people here who would miss you. That said, I hope hope hope you're feeling better............cause I love ya!

xxxxxxoooooo

mama
polycarp

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by polycarp »

LoveMama wrote: RIGHT ON LC. I'm here because YOU'RE here! Get it? AND there a whole bunch of people here who would miss you. That said, I hope hope hope you're feeling better............cause I love ya!

xxxxxxoooooo

mama
I love you Love Mama for loving our precious LC.
Tombstone

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by Tombstone »

Der Wulf wrote: Lady cop is my friend. She is an an articulate, witty, charmer with far ranging interests. Her insight, wisdom, and thoughtfulness has provided me countless hours of pleasure, and has inspired serious thought regarding a variety of subjects.

Right on! Great post!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
mominiowa

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by mominiowa »

Whooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!! :guitarist

LC is staying!! :yh_hugs :yh_worshp

:yh_flag You are the greatest - and I am sooo glad you are here to stay.......

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
CARLA

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by CARLA »

DER WULF,

AWESOME POST.. :yh_hugs :yh_hugs IT BROGHT TEARS TO MY EYES TRULY.. :-1

YES THE ONE AND ONLY LADYCOP IS STILL WITH USE...YIPPIE!!! ALONG WITH THE COOL BABYRIDER..!!~

Originally Posted by Der Wulf

Lady cop is my friend. She is an an articulate, witty, charmer with far ranging interests. Her insight, wisdom, and thoughtfulness has provided me countless hours of pleasure, and has inspired serious thought regarding a variety of subjects.

I don't know all of the circumstances of this situation, not important that I do. What I am absolutely sure of is that I have s een the soul of Lady Cop, and it is goodness. This forum will suffer a devistating loss if she should leave, the garden will suffer from diminished sunshine, and some damn fine fertilizer if she leaves. And PAUL, with all due respect, enough mea culpa's, fix it dammit. I'm gonna throw myself at her feet and beg
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

David813

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by David813 »

lady cop wrote: i will be leaving FG . i wanted to say 'bye to a lot of very nice people. it's been a pleasure to be here and meet many of you...a lot of fun and laughter as well as very serious subjects. i think i did a little good with the amber alerts. i wish everyone all the best! :) I think she just wants us all to beg her to stay. :yh_pray
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
lady cop

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by lady cop »

David813 wrote: I think she just wants us all to beg her to stay. :yh_praykiss my cute little taser David :D :p
David813

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by David813 »

lady cop wrote: kiss my cute little taser David :D :p :yh_tong2 :yh_whistl
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
polycarp

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by polycarp »

I love the garden for people like you David, Jab and LC. You're a lively bunch!
Jives

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by Jives »

polycarp wrote: LC,You represent some cracks. :-1 .

ROFL..editing for fun and profit!
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
polycarp

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by polycarp »

Jives wrote: ROFL..editing for fun and profit!

He he he. Ha ha ha. Great editing indeed. I guess only Jives could fill those cracks that LC represents.
capt_buzzard

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by capt_buzzard »

Forum Garden would never be the same again without MY the Lady C.:-6 She brings a little :-6 in.:yh_worshp I'm glad your staying.XX
CARLA

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by CARLA »

CAPTAIN,

There you are, where have you been.. we missed you soo..!! :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

capt_buzzard

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by capt_buzzard »

CARLA wrote: CAPTAIN,

There you are, where have you been.. we missed you soo..!! :-4I had an extended holiday around the country IRELAND.Nearly forgot my way back:D
cars

Goodbye Forum Garden

Post by cars »

capt_buzzard wrote: I had an extended holiday around the country IRELAND.Nearly forgot my way back:D

Welcome back capt- you were missed!

Return to “Members' News”