How ****ed up is the UK Goverment

A forum to discuss local issues in the UK.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

We have got to have one of the worst Goverment Systems in the World i mean we have people who lose Police Case files and you can get away with anything here now god. I could do Tony Blairs Job in my Sleep
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
saffy

Post by saffy »

You honestly think we have one of the worst governments in the world?
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Musiclover89;566044 wrote: We have got to have one of the worst Goverment Systems in the World i mean we have people who lose Police Case files and you can get away with anything here now god. I could do Tony Blairs Job in my Sleep

What would be your policies? Educate me :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;566044 wrote: We have got to have one of the worst Goverment Systems in the World i mean we have people who lose Police Case files and you can get away with anything here now god. I could do Tony Blairs Job in my Sleep

thats exactly how tony does it :thinking: :thinking:
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

saffy;566052 wrote: You honestly think we have one of the worst governments in the world?

Yes i do
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Ricky-Balboa

Post by Ricky-Balboa »

Don't even get me started on the UK!!!!!!!:mad:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Ricky-Balboa;566104 wrote: Don't even get me started on the UK!!!!!!!:mad:

Where are you from Ricky? :-6
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

saffy

Post by saffy »

Musiclover89;566103 wrote: Yes i do

Worse than Zimbabwe for instance?
ChristinaAguilera_FANatic

Post by ChristinaAguilera_FANatic »

I think we have one of the best, OK thy have made mistakes but we have one thing tht is important a Democracy and i also think Tony Blair is one of the best PMs becuase he hasnt left yet, anyone else would have said UHH OHHH and walked away but nope Tony has stayed to see everything right hats off to him
Bez

Post by Bez »

Of all the goverments in the world, I would rank the UKs in the top 5.

No country's perfect and a lot of people exist in a living hell because of their goverments.

Tony Blair is not resonsible for every civil servant that has a bad idea or does a bad job.....mmmmmm........Iike to see you or any of the other moaner do a better job. Have you anything positive to suggest....lets hear it so that we can have a proper discussion.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Musiclover89;566044 wrote: We have got to have one of the worst Goverment Systems in the World

It's obvious that you know very little about the world's political regimes, and of the many corrupt, genocidal tyrannies that rule over a vast amount of it's inhabitants.

You should be eternally grateful to the diety of your choice (or just pure luck), and to those who fought for it, that you live in such a priviliged nation, with a degree of personal freedom unrivalled in history.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Richard Bell;567619 wrote: It's obvious that you know very little about the world's political regimes, and of the many corrupt, genocidal tyranies that rule over a vast amount of it's inhabitants.

You should be eternally grateful to the diety of your choice (or just pure luck), and to those who fought for it, that you live in such a priviliged nation, with a degree of personal freedom unrivalled in history.

brilliant post:wah:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

We have got to have one of the worst Goverment Systems in the World

Thats what Ive been trying to say. Heres my list.

1. United Kingdom

2. Nazi Germany

3. Bermuda (UK)

4. Iraq

5. Communist China

6. Iran

7. Sudan

8. Afghanistan

9. Haiti

10. Yemen
I AM AWESOME MAN
Bez

Post by Bez »

Richard Bell;567619 wrote: It's obvious that you know very little about the world's political regimes, and of the many corrupt, genocidal tyranies that rule over a vast amount of it's inhabitants.

Thank you :)
Bez

Post by Bez »

Nomad;567683 wrote: How ****ed up is the UK Goverment

We have got to have one of the worst Goverment Systems in the World

Thats what Ive been trying to say. Heres my list.

1. United Kingdom

2. Nazi Germany

3. Bermuda (UK)

4. Iraq

5. Communist China

6. Iran

7. Sudan

8. Afghanistan

9. Haiti

10. Yemen

Explain please:confused:
Burlesque

Post by Burlesque »

If you think the UK government is messed up, maybe you’ll like what these people are trying to do: http://mo-truth.blogspot.com

They’re trying to pass a law against politicians lying!

Return to “United Kingdom”