Those folks you just wanna slap!

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

I was getting kind of worried because a package that was overnited to me Monday had not arrived. So I called the folks that were sending me the package and asked for a tracking number. "Tawn" (what hell kind of name is that) gives me the number, and we hang up. So I go and look it up, apparantly the package is sitting in Amarillo with incorrect address.

So I call "Tawn" back and explain to her what was up. She sais well we had your addy as P.O. Box XXX and I'm like yes, but Fed Ex doesn't deliver to po boxes. Her response was so what do you want me to do. So I explained to her that it needed to go to my physical address, and she asks what bout my P.O. box...ohhh god I wanted to reach through the phone and slap her a couple times, but technology doesn't allow that just yet.

yea hubby owes me cause he's one that made me call and have to deal with stupid people. :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
dubs

Post by dubs »

MMMmmm! The Slap phone.....:thinking: .......I bet it would sell Sheryl.

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I know these people!! I'll bet "Tawn" was oh about 22, yes? I get the 22-25 year olds with the question mark voices. You know like "Have a seat? The doctor will be with you in a moment?" GRR!! I too want to slap them.

Slap-O-Phone by Sheryl! Revolutionary! Order now! :D

The Slappy Stick by Red- bonus gift when you buy Slap-O-Phone!
koan

Post by koan »

Too bad you need the package. Sounds like you could have had some fun messing with her mind.
ChristinaAguilera_FANatic

Post by ChristinaAguilera_FANatic »

People u just wanna slap *Anne thinks*.........

*Anne thought*

Here's the deal, I joined Christina Aguilera's fanclub back in APRIL 2006 and thy promised me a membership package and i havent recieved it yet i am soo mad..:mad:

I have emailed the customer services and thy say the same thing everytime...

:yh_ttth

And to make matters worse the fanclub SHUT DOWN arrrggg :mad:

Her name is Julie and i wanna buy one of those phones..or since i live in Scotland..something tht allows a slap over computer

*Anne thinks of the satisfaction*

Anne is satisfied...... :D
Indian Princess

Post by Indian Princess »

Lauging out loud, well one things for sure, you would definately be able to tell by physical appearance who was a tella marketer!!:wah:

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”