Any Elvis fans?

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Musiclover89

Any Elvis fans?

Post by Musiclover89 »

I was wondering if their is any fans of The King of Rock 'n' Roll i have recently got into his Music and would love to chat about Elvis with Elvis Fans

:guitarist
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Tink

Any Elvis fans?

Post by Tink »

OMG! I adore Elvis :-4

I have most of his movies, and ALL of his music!

I was obsessed with him when I was younger but recently iv got back into him again :-4
RedGlitter

Any Elvis fans?

Post by RedGlitter »

Yep, big fan here!
Musiclover89

Any Elvis fans?

Post by Musiclover89 »

The Following Video is my faveourite Elvis Song :-4

">
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Tink

Any Elvis fans?

Post by Tink »

OMG! He puts so much soul and emotion into that song..such a classic..gotta love Elvis :-4
LondonFan of MJ!

Any Elvis fans?

Post by LondonFan of MJ! »

Soberano;564305 wrote: Hey there Musiclover, nice to see a youngster interested in some real music with words you can actually hear. Frank Sinatra as well, i am impressed. Welcome.

So true!!

Darren I love Elvis, but more I enjoy his films more.:-4

Frank Sinatra!! I have his album in my car.:-4
I have left because of immature people that cannot accept people for who they are.

It's not nice to upset others.

This place isn't stricked enough.

Mods please ban me for good.

Thank you.
WonderWendy3

Any Elvis fans?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

They didn't call him the King for no reason...!!:guitarist

Grew up on him, and he's still ir-replaceable...you can immatate him all day long, but there was only ONE Elvis!!

wonder if we are going to get on the subject of the "was"...hmmm:D
Twilight

Any Elvis fans?

Post by Twilight »

I have to admit that I am more a fan of the man and his looks rather than his music or films; I mean he could possibly be the best looking man to ever live, actually he is. But for his songs, I prefer the old ones but I do like the one you posted, I saw that at the end of an Elvis biopic and fell in love.

The King...

WonderWendy3

Any Elvis fans?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Oh he is definately SCHMOKIN'!!!:)
Twilight

Any Elvis fans?

Post by Twilight »

WonderWendy3;564756 wrote: Oh he is definately SCHMOKIN'!!!:)

I could look at him all day :-4
WonderWendy3

Any Elvis fans?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Twilight;564761 wrote: I could look at him all day :-4

ME TOO!!, he definately had it all goin' on....lol

I think he was a very modest man though, he didn't really like all the fame as much as some people might think...at least thats what "they" say!!--who ever the heck "they" are.

But yes...a very good looking man!!:-6
ChristinaAguilera_FANatic

Any Elvis fans?

Post by ChristinaAguilera_FANatic »

Some people are just soo damn blessed lol :-4 :rolleyes:

Return to “Music”