Prince

Twilight

Prince

Post by Twilight »

Okay some may be see this as strange but I fancy the socks of this man, all be it little tiny socks, maybe baby size I wonder how big his feet are, oh I wonder how big his…won’t go there.

Where was I?

Yes Prince = Sex. I just find him incredible, he has so much talent, so much charisma, so much everything well apart from height bless him.

Ive been a looking into him for a couple of weeks now but still getting to grips with him, he has such a big catalogue of music….I don’t know if I will every get through it all.

So basically any Prince admirers out there, someone to go ga-ga with or someone to give me advice (that I desperately need) on what songs to listen to etc etc?

A few pictures of the man himself…

At the Superbowl…the BEST Superbowl performance I have ever seen and not even the best Prince performance I have seen…

koan

Prince

Post by koan »

I, for one, am glad that he decided to have a name again.

My favourite Prince song will probably always be When Doves Cry

He has some musical genius but not enough to live forever as a glyph.
Carl44

Prince

Post by Carl44 »

i much prefer the purple one to wacko:-6 :-6
Twilight

Prince

Post by Twilight »

He is a purple genius in my opinion. My favorite songs (mind you I only have Purple Rain, The Ultimate Collection, Sign O The Times) would have to be….near enough all of them, I am being serious. Obviously its just puppy love I have with him at the moment and I am sure just like with any relationship (isn’t it freaky but mildly cute how I refer to us as being in a relationship….anyone sense a little bit too much obsession on the horizon lol) but yes like any relationship I am sure he will start to do things that **** me off.
Carl44

Prince

Post by Carl44 »

Soberano;564753 wrote: 2nd pic down, is that Hilda Ogden she had a lovely voice.

Prince, not my cup of tea.

yeah but if you was really really wanting to go out who would you rather have baby sitting our mate purple our wacko, oh or asenal waynker ,i mean arsen wenger i allways get confused dont know why both pretty much mean the same:D
Carl44

Prince

Post by Carl44 »

Soberano;564753 wrote: 2nd pic down, is that Hilda Ogden she had a lovely voice.

Prince, not my cup of tea.

nah mate just checked out 2nd pick.... it was that woman that kept hitting the cat with the broom on tom and jerry:wah: :wah:
Twilight

Prince

Post by Twilight »

Awwww bless Princey baby, he may be small and look like the Tom and Jerry woman :wah: (I thought we only saw her ankles lol) but he sure has a lot going on. I can’t wait to see if he tours, really excited….got to see him perform if it’s the last thing I do.
Uncle Kram

Prince

Post by Uncle Kram »

One of my claims to fame is that I stood in front of him at rehearsals and he stared at me for the whole of "Sign of the Times". He also followed me round for a while as well. Met a lot of stars and they're just normal people like us. He's the only one that wasn't like that. Like I was in the presence of a genius and it was impossible to be indifferent. Extremely under-rated guitarist too. Stunning live. :guitarist

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Carl44

Prince

Post by Carl44 »

not trying to stir things up but i like prince and on th mj thread ,they are being unkind :-1 :-1
Twilight

Prince

Post by Twilight »

jimbo;564841 wrote: not trying to stir things up but i like prince and on th mj thread ,they are being unkind :-1 :-1

LMAO….you rascal you, yeah of course you aint trying to stir things up…okay you could be my favorite on this forum.
Twilight

Prince

Post by Twilight »

Uncle Kram;564840 wrote: One of my claims to fame is that I stood in front of him at rehearsals and he stared at me for the whole of "Sign of the Times". He also followed me round for a while as well. Met a lot of stars and they're just normal people like us. He's the only one that wasn't like that. Like I was in the presence of a genius and it was impossible to be indifferent. Extremely under-rated guitarist too. Stunning live. :guitarist

You met the guy....when was this? Tell me more tell me more :-4
ChristinaAguilera_FANatic

Prince

Post by ChristinaAguilera_FANatic »

Prince = Sex :-4

simple as :cool:

Anne

xxxx
Twilight

Prince

Post by Twilight »

ChristinaAguilera_FANatic;564899 wrote: Prince = Sex :-4

simple as :cool:

Anne

xxxx

Yes he does yes he does :-4
er9ad

Prince

Post by er9ad »

Prince = 100% sex

i saw him on Thursday night playing at the KoKo club in Camden and he was amazing and his eyes wow they are awesome when he was standing on the speakers i looked straight into them and wow i am now completely :-4 :o cant wait till august to see him again at the O2 stadium and anyother gigs i can get tickets to
texphotogal

Prince

Post by texphotogal »

I do event security at the Toyota Center in downtown Houston, TX and I worked Prince's shows (did two in a row) a couple years ago. And on the first one I had come in early that day (was there ALL DAY) and we were told or asked not to speak to him or look at him when he arrived at the venue. Even his own people couldn't be in the hall when he came in. Anyway I was working the dinning room and when he got there him went into his room and then came into the dinning room, walked right by me. Now I am 5' 6" and he is shorter than me! (I kinda peeked at him) I don't know why we were asked to "hide" when he came in, maybe something happened at another venue or somthing, don't know. Some stars are like that. Not saying Prince is a snob or anything, he seemed like a real nice guy.

I did manage to see some of his show, and he does put on a great show!
er9ad

Prince

Post by er9ad »

Prince can be an ass sometimes :wah: but hell if anyone was as talented as him they can be the biggest ass around and get away with it :guitarist

saw him a week ago at the KoKo club in camden and he puts on an amazing show

Return to “General Music”