Twilight here, don’t hurt me

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

So hi, not quite sure what to write.

So I am a Prince fan and a Michael Jackson fan but don’t hold that against me, I also like to kill kittens for fun.

I live in Toronto Canada right now but I come from West Yorkshire England.

I’m 20, female, and can be very argumentative….but I do bite my toungue too, very often in fact.

So hi, and nice (hopefully) to meet you all.
minks

Post by minks »

Twilight;563582 wrote: So hi, not quite sure what to write.

So I am a Prince fan and a Michael Jackson fan but don’t hold that against me, I also like to kill kittens for fun.

I live in Toronto Canada right now but I come from West Yorkshire England.

I’m 20, female, and can be very argumentative….but I do bite my toungue too, very often in fact.

So hi, and nice (hopefully) to meet you all.

Ummm the kitten comment may not get ya friends but I hope that is in jest 100%

and if so then welcome and we can forgive the MJ fan part as well.

Have fun and post often.

Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Hey Twilight! Welcome to the FG- you have the right to be cautious! WE are a little crazy at some times! haha! I love Michael Jackson too- but I don't kill kittens- I'm a mind speaker too- just make sure you have pages of information to back up what you are saying- because THEY WILL ASK! haha! They are a very smart bunch on here! lol Have fun and welcome!!:guitarist
spot

Post by spot »

Cold, Toronto. But then, West Yorkshire can be brisk as well. Have you been there long enough to watch a cricket match yet?

Welcome to the site, it's always good to see someone sensible arrive and it doesn't happen often.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Yey another from MJNO, Natalie really is working hard to drag you lot away. lol

Good to see you here! (ex MJNO member, cbowner)

Claire X
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Okay I have just told Tink (another new member here I see) that I am dangerously sarcastic at times and I should have put that into my intro thread. So there you go…I am sarcastic, not even in the funny Chandler Bing way, just in the annoying brat way. I really won’t have any friends here, will I? LOL

So any questions? let me dig myself into a hole on my first day :)
Tink

Post by Tink »

She's lovely :) and sumtimes it doesnt hurt to be sarcastic :sneaky:
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Twilight;563610 wrote: Okay I have just told Tink (another new member here I see) that I am dangerously sarcastic at times and I should have put that into my intro thread. So there you go…I am sarcastic, not even in the funny Chandler Bing way, just in the annoying brat way. I really won’t have any friends here, will I? LOL

hey, join the club!;) What do you do?
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Twilight;563610 wrote: Okay I have just told Tink (another new member here I see) that I am dangerously sarcastic at times and I should have put that into my intro thread. So there you go…I am sarcastic, not even in the funny Chandler Bing way, just in the annoying brat way. I really won’t have any friends here, will I? LOL

There are a couple who don't get sarcasm or a sense of humour either for that matter but the majority are great here, you'll love it. :D
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

spot;563606 wrote: Cold, Toronto. But then, West Yorkshire can be brisk as well. Have you been there long enough to watch a cricket match yet?

Welcome to the site, it's always good to see someone sensible arrive and it doesn't happen often.

Sensible, okay now that will be hard for me to live upto. Well I come from Yorkshire, and there isn't much cricket going on in my parts....un less they are using the bat as a weapn on the estate ,I love my common land :-4

crazygal;563607 wrote: Yey another from MJNO, Natalie really is working hard to drag you lot away. lol

Claire X

:wah: I know you....you crazy gal you. It was Tink who told me about this place, she so nice.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Wow another Canuck. One from Great Britain too boot. Rise up America. Do not let the British and Canucks take over . We will not go down without a fight because today is our Independence day!!!. Okay that might have gone over the top a bit so I will just say welcome. :cool:
minks

Post by minks »

spot;563606 wrote: Cold, Toronto. But then, West Yorkshire can be brisk as well. Have you been there long enough to watch a cricket match yet?

do they play cricket in Toronto Spotty????:lips:

― Mae West
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Twilight;563622 wrote: Sensible, okay now that will be hard for me to live upto. Well I come from Yorkshire, and there isn't much cricket going on in my parts....un less they are using the bat as a weapn on the estate ,I love my common land :-4

:wah: I know you....you crazy gal you. It was Tink who told me about this place, she so nice.

Oh great, thanks Tinks. :D Blaming my sis for it all me. :p
Tink

Post by Tink »

LOL!! Sowwieeee :-2

Twilight told me she got banned so I wanted her to have fun on here! It's alot more better than MJNO :D
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Tink;563628 wrote: LOL!! Sowwieeee :-2

Twilight told me she got banned so I wanted her to have fun on here! It's a lot more better than MJNO :D

Ha ha that's three of us here who were banned. It is a lot better, most of the time. ;)
minks

Post by minks »

YZGI;563623 wrote: Wow another Canuck. One from Great Britain too boot. Rise up America. Do not let the British and Canucks take over . We will not go down without a fight because today is our Independence day!!!. Okay that might have gone over the top a bit so I will just say welcome. :cool:

HEY!!!!! there isn't nearly enough of us Canucks here darn you!!!!

― Mae West
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Tink;563615 wrote: She's lovely :) and sumtimes it doesnt hurt to be sarcastic :sneaky:

Thanks Tinky Winky

Sweet Tooth;563616 wrote: hey, join the club!;) What do you do?

I am what you would call, a professor of the science of being lazy, and I am mighty good at it. I did come all this way to Toronto to get some work/life experience in while still at uni (I have took a year out, going back to my final year in Sept, I do PR) but so far I have done a lot of internet experience and nothing much else. Its too damn cold outside, you know?
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

YZGI;563623 wrote: Wow another Canuck. One from Great Britain too boot. Rise up America. Do not let the British and Canucks take over . We will not go down without a fight because today is our Independence day!!!. Okay that might have gone over the top a bit so I will just say welcome. :cool:

No no, I love that American spirit…lol. Thanks for the welcome.

minks;563624 wrote: do they play cricket in Toronto Spotty????:lips:

You know what, I have no idea...they play Hockey badly I know that. Me spotty, my skin is as clear as a pepperoni pizza.

………………

MJNO…hmmmmm, I will leave that until I get worked up a little bit more BUT long story short I could go on for a full day about everything that is moronic about that site…although it does have its good point.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Twilight;563643 wrote: Thanks Tinky Winky

I am what you would call, a professor of the science of being lazy, and I am mighty good at it. I did come all this way to Toronto to get some work/life experience in while still at uni (I have took a year out, going back to my final year in Sept, I do PR) but so far I have done a lot of internet experience and nothing much else. Its too damn cold outside, you know?

I went there over Christmas like 3 years ago and thought I would freeze my "scrotum" off!(not that I have one) Ya, i lived in California for a while and it was just too hot- I never went outside! I think i gained like 10 lbs that year! haha!
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Sweet Tooth;563653 wrote: I went there over Christmas like 3 years ago and thought I would freeze my "scrotum" off!(not that I have one) Ya, i lived in California for a while and it was just too hot- I never went outside! I think i gained like 10 lbs that year! haha!

See I say I have gained weight because I stay in all day long but thinking about it I think it might be because I am insulating from the cold….like a baby seal but not as cute looking. You don’t have a scrotum, I do hope you are a girl
minks

Post by minks »

Twilight;563648 wrote: No no, I love that American spirit…lol. Thanks for the welcome.

You know what, I have no idea...they play Hockey badly I know that. Me spotty, my skin is as clear as a pepperoni pizza.

………………

MJNO…hmmmmm, I will leave that until I get worked up a little bit more BUT long story short I could go on for a full day about everything that is moronic about that site…although it does have its good point.

ahahaha no I was asking Spot that, his sentence sounded like he was asking if you watched cricket in toronto.

― Mae West
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Twilight;563662 wrote: See I say I have gained weight because I stay in all day long but thinking about it I think it might be because I am insulating from the cold….like a baby seal but not as cute looking. You don’t have a scrotum, I do hope you are a girl

haha, I am a girl- but there was a forum earlier about the coorect way to say balls- I guess its a common saying over here- freezing your balls off- :confused::wah:
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Sweet Tooth;563668 wrote: haha, I am a girl- but there was a forum earlier about the coorect way to say balls- I guess its a common saying over here- freezing your balls off- :confused::wah:

I say that all the time....and also freezing my tits off or boobs...or if I want to be posh I say breast…is it just be or does saying breast in relation to the woman’s torso area just sound like you are talking about chicken fillets? :-3
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Twilight;563674 wrote: I say that all the time....and also freezing my tits off or boobs...or if I want to be posh I say breast…is it just be or does saying breast in relation to the woman’s torso area just sound like you are talking about chicken fillets? :-3

nah it was about using the word scrotum in a kids book and the controversy its causing- i can't fin the url- but ithought I would be "politcaly correct"- im a smart @$$
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Sweet Tooth;563686 wrote: nah it was about using the word scrotum in a kids book and the controversy its causing- i can't fin the url- but ithought I would be "politcaly correct"- im a smart @$$

Oh yes I know what you are on about, I remember seeing it on the news (I lie, I saw it on The View but saying I saw it on the news makes me look so much smarter). It was ridiculous, reminds me of the documentary film “Jesus Camp” and the ban the leader had put on the Harry Potter books….lol
Rosette

Post by Rosette »

Hello Twilight!

Welcome to our humble abode!
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Rosette;563698 wrote: Hello Twilight!

Welcome to our humble abode!

Thank you :)
Tink

Post by Tink »

Twilight;563674 wrote: I say that all the time....and also freezing my tits off or boobs...or if I want to be posh I say breast…is it just be or does saying breast in relation to the woman’s torso area just sound like you are talking about chicken fillets? :-3

LMAO! Ive always thought that :wah:

I used to **** myself, when my mum used to ask me if I wanted the breast of the chicken :wah:
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Tink;563701 wrote: LMAO! Ive always thought that :wah:

I used to **** myself, when my mum used to ask me if I wanted the breast of the chicken :wah:

Glad I'm not alone on that one
LondonFan of MJ!

Post by LondonFan of MJ! »

crazygal;563607 wrote: Yey another from MJNO, Natalie really is working hard to drag you lot away. lol

Claire X

I made a thread on MJNO last week and I have it advertised in my siggy.:wah:

SOOOOOO Great to see you here Anna!!:-4

HEY REMEMBER!!

FREEK OUT!!!:guitarist
I have left because of immature people that cannot accept people for who they are.

It's not nice to upset others.

This place isn't stricked enough.

Mods please ban me for good.

Thank you.
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

LondonFan of MJ!;563713 wrote: I made a thread on MJNO last week and I have it advertised in my siggy.:wah:

SOOOOOO Great to see you here Anna!!:-4

HEY REMEMBER!!

FREEK OUT!!!:guitarist

Totally FREEK, so chic
abbey

Post by abbey »

Welcome to FG :-6
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

abbey;563768 wrote: Welcome to FG :-6

Thank you very much, thats a nice smilie, makes me feel all warm haha
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

minks;563664 wrote: ahahaha no I was asking Spot that, his sentence sounded like he was asking if you watched cricket in toronto.

The Canadian team have just set out for the West Indies to play in next month's World Cup so they probably do.
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Bryn Mawr;563776 wrote: The Canadian team have just set out for the West Indies to play in next month's World Cup so they probably do.

I saw that, made me chuckle, they didn’t have their uniforms in time so had to leave without them and hope they are there when they get to the tournament. I found it quite funny.
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Kathy Ellen;563781 wrote: Hi Twilight,

Welcome to the FG. Hope you enjoy your time here. I love Toronto. What a wonderful and fun city. My relatives live in Buffalo, NY which is only 20 minutes from Niagra Falls. So, we visit Toronto whenever we can.

Cool, it is a marvelous city indeed. A lot of cool things to see and do. Can’t say much for the manners of some though, I mean aren’t Canadians meant to be world renowned for being polite? Yeah….not so. Well the ones I have came across.
Ricky-Balboa

Post by Ricky-Balboa »

Hiya to you!!!

Another one from MJNO!!

Its like a mass exodus
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Twilight.

I like your sense of humour. Welcome to FG. :-6
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Ricky-Balboa;564003 wrote: Hiya to you!!!

Another one from MJNO!!

Its like a mass exodus

It is it really is….can you blame us. No I love the place really, sometimes, just a little. So you from there too?

Rapunzel;564116 wrote: Twilight.

I like your sense of humour. Welcome to FG. :-6

Hello, thanks for the welcome, I like your pretty pictures in your signature, they are all bright and sparkley :D
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Twilight;564202 wrote: Hello, thanks for the welcome, I like your pretty pictures in your signature, they are all bright and sparkley

Lol. YW & Thanks. :D You got the snowy 'hello' because you said it's so cold there.

Are you looking forward to coming back to British rain? :wah:
DelicateDominatrix

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

Hi hun :D good to see you here :)
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Rapunzel;564470 wrote: Lol. YW & Thanks. :D You got the snowy 'hello' because you said it's so cold there.

Are you looking forward to coming back to British rain? :wah:

Thankfully I will be coming back to Britain in the summer time….then again it does seem to rain all the time in England. And yes, it is very cold here, I can’t wait for the summer now.
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

DelicateDominatrix;564599 wrote: Hi hun :D good to see you here :)

Thank you delicate(creature)…glad to see you here too, glad to see a lot of the MJNO members :)
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Hey ***** :). Im honoured to be in the same forum as you again. Well not really but i love u nonetheless.
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Rocky;564908 wrote: Hey ***** :). Im honoured to be in the same forum as you again. Well not really but i love u nonetheless.

YAY you posted....you ***** :-4 Now I have someone who knows "who I really am"....scary thought!
Slightly_Insane

Post by Slightly_Insane »

Awww hey twilight..

It sucked what happened at MJNO. Well I don't know what happened but you not being there is a loss.
Twilight

Post by Twilight »

Slightly_Insane;564927 wrote: Awww hey twilight..

It sucked what happened at MJNO. Well I don't know what happened but you not being there is a loss.

Thanks, yeah it sucks major bum hole. What was your username at MJNO?
Slightly_Insane

Post by Slightly_Insane »

Twilight;564931 wrote: Thanks, yeah it sucks major bum hole. What was your username at MJNO?

MJZ_Biggest_fan :)

Return to “Introductions”