Colin Fry

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
redman

Colin Fry

Post by redman »

Anyone seen him on Living World Tv. ? he is incredible, he contacts the spirits of people and has me convinced there is a spirit world, he has to be seen to understand.
Rapunzel

Colin Fry

Post by Rapunzel »

Yes. I think he and John Edward are amazing!

I wish I'd seen Doris Stokes when she was alive, but I've read all her books instead.
healthandharmony

Colin Fry

Post by healthandharmony »

He is amazing:) I really enjoy watching him. I lke John Edwards too. Have you every seen Gordan Smith. He comes from my hometown and he is as good as Colin.
healthandharmony

Colin Fry

Awwwwwwwwww what a shame. I will let you know if he is on any of the channnels you have. :)
redman

Colin Fry

Post by redman »

Went to see him at Bournemouth a couple of weeks ago,met him after the show.

the guy is awesome
SuzyB

Colin Fry

Post by SuzyB »

I am going to see him on the 18th November, can't wait. :D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

redman

Colin Fry

Post by redman »

SuzyB wrote: I am going to see him on the 18th November, can't wait. :D

Where? the programme was £8.50 after the show you can meet him and have it signed
SuzyB

Colin Fry

Post by SuzyB »

redman wrote: Where? the programme was £8.50 after the show you can meet him and have it signed

He is in Bracknell at the Sports Centre. I'm taking my mum for her birthday :D

SuzyB

Colin Fry

Post by SuzyB »

Pinky wrote: Oh wow!!! Don't forget to tell us all about it!

Your Av really makes me laugh Suzy!:D

Thanks Pinky, thought it was a good choice, RL photo too scary, will have to get it up for hallowen!!! :wah:

spot

Colin Fry

Post by spot »

SuzyB wrote: will have to get it up for hallowen!!! :wah:If I said that I'm sure people would avoid me as November approached.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuzyB

Colin Fry

Post by SuzyB »

spot wrote: If I said that I'm sure people would avoid me as November approached.

:wah: :wah: :wah:

SuzyB

Colin Fry

Post by SuzyB »

ArnoldLayne wrote: I am seriously skeptical about all of these mediums. Colin Fry doesnt convince me at all.

Although having watched John Edwards I was quite impressed

Sylvia Browne is another one who just makes me curl up and whince, her arrogance is astonishing. I'm suprised someone of the stature of Montel Williams gives her air time.

Why havent any of them taken up the $1,000,000 challenge by James Randi and put any skeptisism to rest. Browne has accepted several times but then declined

My heritage comes from Romany Gypsys, i can remember as a little girl my Aunt Bessie giving reading from her caravan (I was totally convinced she was a witch.. and that was just looking at her!) My mum always used to go to the spritulist church she can also read tarrots and is very physic. I went to see a medium and the details that she knew was nothing short of unbelievable. I have often seen things or known things that are about to happen, I used to think I had a serious case of de-ja-vous! I think I just need to learn how to use it. It's really strange but it makes me feel so much better to think that it doesn't all end here. :)

healthandharmony

Colin Fry

I believe there are good mediums and ones that are not so good. The same as dr's, nurses, teachers ect.

I do think it is shocking if it is just some-one trying to get money from vunerable peopel.

I am going to see Tony Stockwell with my daughter in November. Now. he gave me the most wonderful and accurate message a few years ago.:)
vampress.rozz

Colin Fry

Post by vampress.rozz »

I saw Colin Fry once in Sittingbourne. After the show a few people, me included, stayed to get his autograph. As he was signing them he was looking at our auras, barely glancing at each person before saying something. Then when it was my turn he stopped. He said," Im a bit confused, I see lots of children. I dont think your pregnant or that your gonna be but I see lots of children." I laughed and told him it made sense to me. I didnt tell him why...I thought it would be funnier that way....I had spent all of that day on a cubs day out in a muddy field with the entire district. :) fake or not it made me laugh. Im going to see Derel Akorah in Chatham in March as I did with Colin I shall be going on my own...somehow it makes it feel stranger...alone in a crowd of people
Blessed be.
Carl44

Colin Fry

Post by Carl44 »

i saw him not long ago , the more i think about it , the less impressed i was with the show , i mean if great auntie Nora was going to contact her lovely little boy David , if she was going to tell Colin anything to ask him it would be David are you here , not does a bucket of eels and a rolled up newspaper mean anything to anyone , really we are the over spill from London nearly every person likes sea food ,mind you he kept staring at me all the show and a few of the things he said could of applied to me , but they could of for nearly every one :thinking: :thinking:
vampress.rozz

Colin Fry

Post by vampress.rozz »

I once went to a local medium show with a mate of mine. We decided to pretend to be a couple for the evening..(neither of our partners are interested in the paranormal) This one medium pointed to me and after talking about some very vague connections he started talking about dogs..have you got a black labrador?..no i replied...have you ever had a dog? (my mate goes into hysterical laughter at this point) yes....was it black?...no...was it a labrador? no.. have you ever thought about getting one? no ( my mate leaned in and whispered in my ear that the medium was about to lose the connection with me as I was so unhelpful)....then Ill just leave you with their love....

Hysterics from the pair of us.

After the show we could go and ask questions of the mediums two of them incorrectly suggested that we were a couple in love....again it made us laugh. I think seeing mediums is fine if its just fun and intrigue...the day I feel a real need to contact someone is the day Ill stop going to see them.
Blessed be.
Romany

Colin Fry

Post by Romany »

Like the rest of you, I think Colin Fry is fantastic!! Never seen one of his shows though :-1

I did see Derek Acorah a couple of years ago (i'm a huge fan!) and had the pleasure of meeting him afterwards. He was such a genuine, friendly person!!!

Return to “Paranormal Science”