Room 101

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Rosette

Room 101

Post by Rosette »

Ever wanted to put your pet hates in to Room 101????

If you were ever given the opportunity to get rid of a pet hate from society.....what would it be?????

For me it would be..........

MONDAY MORNINGS!!!

Monday mornings should by rights be part of Sunday night!!!!

The week should start at 12 pm Monday
sharedfastlane

Room 101

Post by sharedfastlane »

Staff who don't listen properly when you phone about something and you introduce your query and TELL them such and such then they ask you the very thing you have just stated............aaarrrgghh! :-5
OzBoy

Room 101

Post by OzBoy »

Sorry to those who do it but SMOKING!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for it to be banned from every pub and club, shop, mall, cafe in the world!!! Living in London makes me hate it even more, since the majority of people seem to smoke like chimneys here in malls, cafes and pubs etc. I know there are plenty of considerate smokers out there but in the end its got to go!!!! :mad:
K.Snyder

Room 101

Post by K.Snyder »

Rosette;555991 wrote:

For me it would be..........

MONDAY MORNINGS!!!

Monday mornings should by rights be part of Sunday night!!!!

The week should start at 12 pm Monday

Then you would start to hate Tuesdays. :wah:
chrisb84uk

Room 101

Post by chrisb84uk »

Definately would have to be Telemarketing people. God I can't stand having to get to the phone just to be greeted by someone that wants to conduct a survey or ask me whether I am interested in a new phone, or even worse put the phone down the moment I pick it up!!! AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! :-5
Red

Room 101

Post by Red »

chrisb84uk;556067 wrote: Definately would have to be Telemarketing people. God I can't stand having to get to the phone just to be greeted by someone that wants to conduct a survey or ask me whether I am interested in a new phone, or even worse put the phone down the moment I pick it up!!! AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! :-5

go on the phone preferential service chris, its free with BT i used to get loads everyday but now im lucky if i get 1 a month, got 1 the other day but that was the first in yonks.
Red

Room 101

Post by Red »

Bad tempered bus drivers and people who dont hold doors open for you
Carl44

Room 101

Post by Carl44 »

chrisb84uk;556067 wrote: Definately would have to be Telemarketing people. God I can't stand having to get to the phone just to be greeted by someone that wants to conduct a survey or ask me whether I am interested in a new phone, or even worse put the phone down the moment I pick it up!!! AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!! :-5

psssst wanna buy double glazing ......:wah: :wah:
chrisb84uk

Room 101

Post by chrisb84uk »

Red;556091 wrote: go on the phone preferential service chris, its free with BT i used to get loads everyday but now im lucky if i get 1 a month, got 1 the other day but that was the first in yonks.

Well I'm all for it, but that's up to my parents, and for some reason they don't seem to care much. That's why I have tried to avoid the phone as much as possible lately, so hopefully after enough annoyance they will see my way haha.
chrisb84uk

Room 101

Post by chrisb84uk »

Red;556092 wrote: Bad tempered bus drivers and people who dont hold doors open for you

Funnily enough the long waiting times are the most annoying thing about the buses, the drivers around our area are pretty friendly, which considering all the grief I bet they get, is somewhat surprising.
chrisb84uk

Room 101

Post by chrisb84uk »

jimbo;556096 wrote: psssst wanna buy double glazing ......:wah: :wah:

:wah: Depends on the price!
Rosette

Room 101

Post by Rosette »

K.Snyder;556065 wrote: Then you would start to hate Tuesdays. :wah:

noooooo wayyyy imagine starting your week on a Tuesday total heaven
Rosette

Room 101

Post by Rosette »

sharedfastlane;556002 wrote: Staff who don't listen properly when you phone about something and you introduce your query and TELL them such and such then they ask you the very thing you have just stated............aaarrrgghh! :-5

awww man I agree...it is soo hard not to abuse them at that point
Rosette

Room 101

Post by Rosette »

I don't mind telemarketing, its those who knock at the door! You inform them very politely that your not interested and they start asking why not....ooooooh it does my nut!!!!!
Rosette

Room 101

Post by Rosette »

Red;556091 wrote: go on the phone preferential service chris, its free with BT i used to get loads everyday but now im lucky if i get 1 a month, got 1 the other day but that was the first in yonks.

I learned to drive, simply to avoid bus drivers
chrisb84uk

Room 101

Post by chrisb84uk »

Rosette;556145 wrote: I don't mind telemarketing, its those who knock at the door! You inform them very politely that your not interested and they start asking why not....ooooooh it does my nut!!!!!

Well we used to get quite a lot of those too, but my dad decided to put a warning message just outside our house by the front door, to warn off those kind of people and at the moment that seems to have worked.
YZGI

Room 101

Post by YZGI »

People who post jokes in serious threads. You know who you are (jimbo,soberanaly, bh666). Thats all I am going to say on the matter.:cool:
Carl44

Room 101

Post by Carl44 »

YZGI;556233 wrote: People who post jokes in serious threads. You know who you are (jimbo,soberanaly, bh666). Thats all I am going to say on the matter.:cool:

buddy ,your in good form today i'm just catching up on all the disaster you have left in your wake .....:wah: :wah:
jennyswan

Room 101

Post by jennyswan »

I really dislike when people whisper things about you behind your back. My Mother in law is always doing this. I know she doesn't mean anything really hurtful by it but it wrecks my head.
Red

Room 101

Post by Red »

Id like to put all the blokes in who think a whistle and a smutty remark will make you fall at their feet...poor deluded fools
Imladris

Room 101

Post by Imladris »

My nominees for room 101 are -

rats

daddy long legs

people who think it's funny to wind me up about having a daddy long legs farm (you know who you are, Jimbo)

people who tell me that I can't possibly want more books and I have enough already (yes I do and no I don't)

ignorant drivers who don't seem to be aware of other road users

cyclists who go the wrong way down one way streets - feel like shoving them off sometimes!

offal - not a food substance for normal people

calorie listings on chocolate bars - everyone knows that chocolate doesn't count in you daily calorie counting

mens feet (eeew)
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Mystery

Room 101

Post by Mystery »

Spiders, all of them.

The person who invented the wrappings on a cd or dvd

Cashiers who feel it's necessary to talk on the phone while waiting on a customer.

Return to “General Chit Chat”