abbey

New York?

Post by abbey »

JacksDad;551485 wrote: tr0lle
A racist trolle at that!
Elvira

New York?

Post by Elvira »

If this person felt that it was a valid point to make, they would post it under their own name. The great thing about the internet, is that no one can wallop you, so there really is no need to post as a troll, unless you are already ashamed of what you are about to post.

I hope you feel better soon, Trolle, and have the courage to post under your own name in the future. Cowardice is a malady that can be overcome..
tr0lle

New York?

Post by tr0lle »

Elvira;551546 wrote: If this person felt that it was a valid point to make, they would post it under their own name. The great thing about the internet, is that no one can wallop you, so there really is no need to post as a troll, unless you are already ashamed of what you are about to post.

I hope you feel better soon, Trolle, and have the courage to post under your own name in the future. Cowardice is a malady that can be overcome..

tr0lle is just a portmanteau of Olle, my real name, and troll. And thousands of people have been "walloped" on the interbutts daily
abbey

New York?

Post by abbey »

tr0lle;552275 wrote: tr0lle is just a portmanteau of Olle, my real name, and troll. And thousands of people have been "walloped" on the interbutts daily
It's been a while since i was walloped on the interbutts. :D

Return to “Judaism”